Thread: Trans encounter

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Trans encounter

I was out today in 100% girl mode and stopped into a Kroger grocery store for a few things.
    Going about my business I hear a voice behind me saying very quietly " I don't know honey I can't tell".
    I thought oh my here we go again.
    I stopped to pick up a jar pf peanut butter and they passed me.
    The couple behind me were a GG and her CD BF/hubby IDK for sure which.
    The GG looked and smiled so I smiled back and said hi.
    The BF was petrified and the GG was tryng to assure him/her it was OK.
    They were both so cute together so I told them so, they both said thanks and proceeded on their way down the aisle.
    Hope I see them again plus I hope I'm in 50/50 mode and see if the remember me.LOL
    Last edited by Tracii G; 09-28-2016 at 04:32 PM.

Just how rare is this?? Tracii be nice to our sister...LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Tracii
    You did not mention how the CD was dressed. Subdued or over the top.
    I have heard of instances where some CDs ? like to be in public for the humiliation of it. Being bossed around by the other person.
    Not that this is/was the case.

Banned Spammer
    Georgette the CD look really cute and I would say a bit nicer than casual.
    Her outfit was well put together and her hair and make up were pretty well done.
    Not sure who did the make up but her look was very nice.
    She could have used better beard cover IMO but I wasn't going to say anything.
    The GG was casual and very pretty.
    I think it might have been the CD's first time out and when I said they looked cute together her eyes lit up as did the GG.
    I always try to be positive and congenial when meeting new people.

You mean you didn't point and laugh?, run away?, give a look and comment of disgust? light a torch and stab him/her with a pitchfork? Just kiddin'.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Spammer
    Oh Lord no Allisa that would be mean.LOLOL

LOL Traccii, for them you was the trans encounter. But really nice that you said they were cute.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Dana as a couple they were adorable so I had to let them know.

Banned Read only
    Has any one picked up on the CD's girlfriend was on board and helping him/her dress, pass and be out in public with him/her giving support and re-assurance? I love to hear about women like this. And as we all know what's wrong with wearing and presenting with the gender you prefer; absolutely nothing. Once again, cudo's to his GG.

Reality Check
    There's a current thread about nobody noticing. Well this one pretty much answers that question. You did notice, didn't you? And you even posted about it on the Internet. No harm was done of course. You don't know her, she doesn't know you and you didn't mention names or even what town.

So you were out dressed as a woman and ran into another crossdresser out in public. That's cute. I guess the only downside is, you read her. Did they read you?

Banned Spammer
    Krisi as I stated the GG said "I don't know honey I can't tell" was directed towards me so they must have read me first.
    I don't mind people reading me but I do my best to look 100% female when I go out in girl mode.
    As you know not many of us pass and that includes you too.