Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: leg shaving!

I love having my body smooth. However, right now, I am unable to shave for a couple more weeks. We are going on vacation in a couple weeks, there will be swimming, and my teenage daughter is too observant. She would notice if I had smooth legs. However, as soon as we return, that hair is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieAnne View Post
    Get a bike and some spandex duds, and pretend you are really into it. Then shave away! Your wife will just think you are having a mid life crisis.
    That's me. Just I haven't shaved and been told off by other cyclists for not doing so. The mrs doesn't think it is a good idea either, even though she isnt too keen on body hair. A bit weird isnt it, all else except the legs?

Actually as I have aged, the hair on my legs are almost all gone. Around the knees there is some and here and there. so its just easy to shave them as they appear as they always are.
    Part Time Girl

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I shave my legs. It's obvious I do. I wear shorts and never had anyone say anything bad. I've had a girl comment "your legs are probably smoother then mine." But nothing negative.
    I do get comments from my male coworkers though... "sexy legs." But it doesn't appear they are being ass---s. I take it as they are jiving me indicating they know but don't care.

My knows about my dressing. The challenge for me is persuading her to allow me to shave my legs, chest and stomach hair. Understandably, she thinks that I'm on a slippery slope toward fully transitioning. But, I'm not. I've explained to her that I have no desire or need to transition. Rather, I'm trying to better express that I'm not a CDer but rather a gender fluid person with a very strong feminine spirit. And allowing me to shave is in harmony with who I am and will make me happier with myself.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Banned Read only
    Nikki,
    I had a similar comment when I pointed out my legs were shaved, she said I'm getting worse, and when she asked me why I said I preferred it. To her first comment I nearly said no it's getting better but thought better of it. She didn't say she objected so I just carried on , now all the family have seen my shaved legs and appear to be OK with it .

Tell her you lost a bet and have to shave them for a month, it gives her a while to ease into it, and after the month is up tell her you grew to prefer it that way

My Other Half had problems with it initially until I pointed out her hairy brother had smooth legs... Look around and point it out to your wife. I'd say half of the men out there shave there legs now.

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

I shaved my legs before my wife knew about Wanda. I was wondering how I could do it. One day I mentioned how the hair on my legs made me itch all the time. She said why don't you try shaving it. As you might think she didn't have to say that twice. I have been shaving ever since. If I forget for a while she complains that I need to shave. Now that she knows, and she is not very supportive, she still has no problems with me shaving. Now I shave everything, and she shaves my back for me. Just call it Manscaping.

I've never faced that dilemma but I would definitely say never lie to your wife about anything. As far as telling I would suggest doing over a glass of wine or two to make it easier.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Genny B View Post
    I'd say half of the men out there shave there legs now.
    Um, where have you been hanging out?

No way is it half. Not even close.

I've been shaving my legs for about a year now. Living in central FL its almost always shorts weather. In anticipation of questions I prepared a plausible explanation, I've got a skin condition that is treated with a thick ointment (this part is true) and its easier to apply if I don't have hair on my legs. However, so far nobody has commented.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

For me , this time around it feels different . I am feeling that no matter what clothing I happen to be wearing or not wearing I can portray an image where I can be proud of myself . Knowing that if I did choose to dress in the feminine I could feel confident , more confident anyways , that I portray the feminine . That knowledge , at least for now , has released some of my anxiety over it . Not feeling the need but knowing that if , I wanted to , I could .
    I don't know why , but I am .

Just say u hate the hair on ur body..& you need to wax or shave it off because you
    can't stand it anymore...