Thread: It never gets old

Smile It never gets old

My wife leaves tomorrow morning for a 5-day Girls Weekend, which means that I have a 5-day Gurl Weekend, a rare treat. I've been preparing for it by stocking up (no pun intended) on a whole new outfit, including: a plum-colored dress with a sheer-sleeved jacket; a long line bra; a garter belt; 4 pairs of "real" nylon stockings (in grey, to offset the dress); a pair of silver slingback sandals with only 3-inch heels, to make walking easier; and last but definitely not least, a full-length sheer chiffon robe that will be great for eating breakfast, watching late-night TV, and just lounging around in luxurious comfort.

As I've been preparing, I realized that I'm as excited today as I was the first time I inexplicably tried on my mother's nylons and experienced, shall we say, my first pleasurable (i.e., sexual) moment. To put that statement in perspective, consider that I am 74 years old and that trip into the Pink Fog occurred 63 ago.

Because dressing has always been, for me, a sexual experience (as well as a relaxing one), I assumed through the years that as I aged my libido, and therefore my desire to dress, would diminish. This has happily been anything but the case. It's kind of a chicken and egg thing: Do I continue to dress because my libido is strong, or is my libido strong because I continue to dress? But the bottom line is, who cares?

Banned Read only
    Mystery,
    I posed that question of what happens when the T level does drop, so far for me it hasn't . It will be interesting to see what happens when it does.

It's good to read that you still look forward to that part of you, I know it's sad that we have to wait for an empty house to enjoy what dressing brings to us, but have a great five days .

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I would LOVE to have five days straight with the apartment to myself!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like you have your days all planned out LOLOL.
    Have fun and enjoy.

Mystery,
    Like you I am getting the opportunity to have a few days to myself as my wife will be out of town. Too bad I cannot dress at work.
    My dressing also started with moms pantyhose and bra's.
    So looking forward to having all my items at the home and being able to do makeup at the vanity without worry of interruptions. So much, so little time.

Right now it does not seem to have any sexual appeal to me, I just enjoy being dressed.

Randi
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

Reality Check
    It seems a bit sad that many of us look forward to the time our loved ones are away from us so we can dress as women. There may come a time when they are gone for good. Then what?

It's so much nicer when our wives know about and accept our dressing and we are able to dress when appropriate without sending them away.

My wife called a few minutes ago and asked me to send her a photo of one of my skirts so she could look for a matching blouse. This is how it should be.

I have to agree, Kris. My wife and I pretty much DADT, but the downside of that is that I look forward to times when she is not here, and that makes me feel like a pretty lousy husband

As you said who cares!! LOL Enjoy your 5 days! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Krisi,
    I said sometime ago that it's not a nice feeling when you wife/partner feels she can't walk in her own front door, I've tried so hard to get a more open and accepting relationship but if they don't want to see you dressed then there's not a lot you can do to change the situation. I guess that's why she can accept me going out dressed she knows I have that need, she know where my stuff is and knows I openly shop. It does get to the point where I prefer her not being involved but it does lead to the double life I posted a thread about sometime ago.

I am not gona make assumptions so I will add to your post as it relates to me and what you said. The 5 days you have to dress and enjoy the freedom is one I can relate to. Even though I have a supportive and participating wife there is those times I need for Me.

The outfits you are describing are much the same as I enjoy, wish I had the same. The lounging and indulging ones self on occasion is a real stress relief and satisfying. Your description of the sexual contentment has also followed me since the very 1st time I CDed and I feel it always will. I certainly hope so, I think it's one of the main contributors of my sustained libido and physical health. I know the stress relief has been a great benefit for my sanity and anger management.

Please know that there others of us out here that share the joy of a little solitude from time to time. That the sweet sound of silence is medicine to cure the Pink Fog every once in a while. It don't take away from sharing or even constitute selfishness, just freedom to be and act without accountability(of course within reason). LOL
    Last edited by franlee; 09-29-2016 at 01:18 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

(from Mystery woman) - Because dressing has always been, for me, a sexual experience (as well as a relaxing one), I assumed through the years that as I aged my libido, and therefore my desire to dress, would diminish. This has happily been anything but the case. It's kind of a chicken and egg thing: Do I continue to dress because my libido is strong, or is my libido strong because I continue to dress? But the bottom line is, who cares?

(from me) - I totally agree. At age 75, there is no part of me that looks feminine anymore, but I still enjoy the thrill of dressing in bra, panties, nylons and a full slip or night gown with my 3" strappy heels while I am at home, and always undressing when I go out.

Platinum Member
    Hi Mystery Woman, Your story resembles my story I will be 74 in two months and have been in this program for over 69yrs. I dress for
    three hours every Morning and a couple hours a couple Evenings a week, My DA/DT Wifetolerates it but just don't want to see me while I am dressed.

Well where I am going with this story is my Wifewas on a ten day cruise the first week of September and I almost burnt my self out with
    my MEGA DRESSATHON , It was a good thing that she returned when she did......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I love those rare 4 or 5 day periods when the missus is away and I can get girly. Krissi, you present a sobering thought, yes, but some things are what they are and in my case that means staying in the closet. But the anticipation of the time by myself, the planning for the next shopping adventure and the excitement as I bring home and wear my new treasures is exciting and fun. So, Mystery, I can relate. Enjoy your experience!

My situation is like audrey's. I can't wait for my dadt spouse to be out for a day or two. Its sad really.

I just turned 61 and the desire to dress seems stronger than ever. 🌺

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryWoman View Post

I realized that I'm as excited today as I was the first time I inexplicably tried on my mother's nylons and experienced, shall we say, my first pleasurable (i.e., sexual) moment. To put that statement in perspective, consider that I am 74 years old and that trip into the Pink Fog occurred 63 ago.

Because dressing has always been, for me, a sexual experience (as well as a relaxing one), I assumed through the years that as I aged my libido, and therefore my desire to dress, would diminish. This has happily been anything but the case. It's kind of a chicken and egg thing: Do I continue to dress because my libido is strong, or is my libido strong because I continue to dress? But the bottom line is, who cares?
    Like you, Mystery Woman, my first "sexual" experience occurred when I put on my mother's OBG girdle and stockings at around 11 years old, and I've been hooked on CD since. I have a DADT relationship with my wife and take full advantage of her nights away (there's one coming up in 2 weeks!). Also like you, I'm well over 70 now, dressing is still sexual for me, and it satisfies a need which my wife is rarely interested in. Maybe libido is subject to "Use it or lose it".

Tony