Thread: Don't Tuck It

Banned Read only

Don't Tuck It

There is a new commercial on T.V. titled Don't Tuck It, it's all about men's shirts don't look good untucked but their brand is made to look good and wear untucked. When first seeing this commercial as a CD my thought was a Russian computer hacker was trying to torpedo that nice flat front we present when wearing a pair of tight girly jeans. Only CDers would think like this, as the commercial went on I could see they were talking about the new style for men's shirts and trying to sell their brand. So gurls all is safe, no Russians invading our world (why would they want to)? If you see the commercial just continue on, remember less is better than more; a nice tight flat tuck makes jeans, pants, skirts and dresses so feminine and the girly feeling is great too.

The first time I heard the commercial, that came into my mind, too.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    What do the Russians have to do with it?

Banned Read only
    Traci G, haven't you been listening at the news, Russian computer hackers have invaded big name U.S. companies, have tried to get in Hillarie's unsecure emails, Putin is having his hackers invade U.S. government accounts; as CDers why wouldn't we be concerned they wanted to untuck crossdressers. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a plan to manipulate MtF CDers into wearing just men's clothes. Just when we were beginning to think wearing panties was beginning to be accepted untucking appears on the T.V.

"Alleged" Russian hackers. It still might be a preteen in Hoboken.