This morning I get a call from my doctors office telling me that the test I did on Saturday at the hospital are not satisfactory and if I'm able to go in the afternoon to re'do it. What is a person going to say no, I left work early and rushed there.
When I arrived there the receptionist apologized for the inconvenience and to go in and change into the dreaded hospital gown. I came out and she lead me into a room with about ten people, I didn't even sit down for one minute and they called me in. I sat in the examining room and the nurse came in, she was very bubbly and also apologized and told me they took me priority.
The nurse was asking me questions and was turned away from me, I couldn't help and notice those not so attractive nurse shoes, and I started working my way up to notice her white pantyhosed legs and worked my way up to her rear.
Half way up I notice something and started to focus on that spot, I noticed something lacy through the uniform and thought maybe she was wearing a slip, but after closer observation I noticed she was wearing stay-ups. Which makes cents because as a crossdresser I know stay-ups are more comfortable then pantyhose. She came up beside me to reach for the blood pressure strap and her leg rubbed against my leg and OMG her leg was smooth as silk, I looked down at my privates and said to myself please not now, I was nervous but sometimes it has a brain of its own. As I was looking down and OMG,OMG, since I was done with my test on Saturday and summer was over and I'm not planning any holidays, I forgot that I shaved my legs yesterday.OMG I didn't notice all this time, and now here iam with these shining smooth legs and now feeling uncomfortable. She leads me into the testing room and tells me to lay down, as she was walking towards me she made a "wow look at these beautiful shiny smooth legs" and then she gave them a feel and said " wow smoother then mine ". I told her luckily she's doing this test to me or I would charge her for sexual harassment. She laughted and said I could do whatever I want but they are smooth. After the test she made a comment about take good care of those gems. I was getting dressed and couldn't help but rethinking of me walking in the waiting room with all those people there and how I forgot that I shaved them. Wow! I wonder how my blood pressure was when she measured it, or how this test worked out. What an embarrassing day, wouldn't you say?