Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Womanly Flat Front

Banned Read only

The Womanly Flat Front

As a MtF crossdresser you are presenting as a female; RIGHT??? So when you do a tight tuck and pull on tight jeans that shows a flat front just like a woman and a protruding butt is this a turn on? Do you like to go shopping like this? Does it feel good and womanly presenting in public as a woman between the waist and knees? Do you want anyone to notice or do you care if they notice?

For me, my answer is yes.

Aspiring Member
    I do tuck even when dressing at home for the most part. It's not so much a thrill for me honestly it's more about not being obscene. I never liked wearing bike shorts where my package is essentially on full display so with a tight skirt, where the same occurs, it's better just to tuck and keep things flat. Now many times I'll do kind of a lazy tuck (just pushing everything back, not working the boys up inside or taping) and that's all it takes.

Banned Read only
    I don't bother tucking. If my jeans cause a "camel toe" then so be it.

Reality Check
    I tuck and I wear a padded garment that makes me look as much like a female as possible but it's not a "turn on" for me, it's just part of the presentation.

As far as people noticing, my goal is to look like a woman. Just a normal woman my age doing what normal women my age do. I hope they notice a woman walking past them. Nothing more, nothing less. Just like all the other women walking by.

I think there are (at least) two tuck motivations -- some tuck to feel better about their bodies and some tuck to feel better about their clothes. I'm more of the latter -- if the clothes need me to tuck to look right I'll do it but it has no emotional value to me beyond looking good or being respectful of the observers.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

As for other girls, when i do cd i want to be and look as much as female as i can, so tucking is necessary.
    In my case looking all smooth in there is something that i consider a must, and the reasons are several such as the following ones
    1. i feel more myself
    2. i feel more feminine
    3. i dont want to show that
    4. its obscene to look feminine and have that detail showing off
    I use a pair of padded foamy panties for the purpose...what do you use girls, if i can ask ?

Gilda
    hopefully becoming the real "ME" now

Reality Check
    I wear a Veronica 5. It has foam (silicone is an option) pads to fill out the hips and butt and is a fairly heavy elastic material that helps to provide a flat front. I wear panties and stretch shorts under it to keep it clean.

Quote Originally Posted by stormy_skyxx View Post
    ...i want to be and look as much as female as i can, so tucking is necessary.
    In my case looking all smooth in there is something that i consider a must, and the reasons are several such as the following ones
    1. i feel more myself
    2. i feel more feminine
    3. i dont want to show that
    4. its obscene to look feminine and have that detail showing off
    Perfect response!!!

Even if one isn't running around town in the tightest of clothing, there are many women's styles that are clingy enough down south to make a failure to properly hide a non-starter. I don't care if one is into full female presentation or some sort of blendy-mode, not having a flat front just seems wrong.

Now if someone keeps this behind their closed doors and wants to sport their manhood, that is entirely up to them. But in public, we all have to think about how our presentation is perceived by others and how it affects those who might follow us.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

No, it's not a turn on !
    I do it so that I present the same image as any other woman. If I were to wear my tight jeans and display that unsightly male bulge it would upset me greatly. I don't wish to be seen as male in any way, shape or form when I'm dressed and out. I don't do this for kicks or to shock people, I do this for me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I just put the padding in the right spots and don't worry about it. What others see is their business. As long as I'm satisfied, that is what counts.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    Some clothes don't really need tucking at all but when wearing a tight dress or skirt it's an obvious must. I don't do trousers or jeans as Teresa and no I don't find tucking to achieve a smooth line a turn on , I think of the inconvenience of going to bathroom. The inner feeling I get makes me feel womanly from head to toe, I know it's totally different to looking womanly but on the whole I do get some very nice comments, so I must be doing something right.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its a necessity with some clothing so I will tuck if need be.
    I like to tuck in boy mode too but don't always do it.
    Not a turn on for me at all.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    ... womanly presenting in public as a woman between the waist and knees? Do you want anyone to notice or do you care if they notice?

For me, my answer is yes.
    So, just making sure I understand, you want people to look at your crotch when you are out? Not what Im looking for.

Banned Read only
    NO Jennifer, I don't want most or all of the people I encounter to look at my crotch, if I did and Christmas is two months away I would string flashing red and green lights around it to get attention. I'm simply saying when a CD transforms from male to female when tucked and the front looks just like a GG this has got to make a CD feel good and if a curious person was questioning the gender I'm sure he would glance at that area and seeing a girly flat front just might make him think it's female. Whether presenting as a fully dressed female or a CD dressed androgonist those you will pass can scope you out from head to toe with a quick glance. Being flat would help the CD appear womanly if gender was a questionable issue and some might be proud of this area of presentation. So if the hair, face, boobs, butt, legs, physical size could look as well as a flat tuck we would have a damn good looking woman.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Deebra, I dress for me. Not for the strangers I may see when out.

I'm not attracted to all women. Just certain, feminine, pretty, shapely ones.

When I look in the mirror I want to see an attractive female.
    I don't want to see ANYTHING male in that mirror image. That means no old, gross male hands, arms, shoulders, face, figure, etc. And, especially no crotch bulge!

I tuck practically every time I dress. Even just trying on things in private.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

As for me I tick all the time. Male or female attire. . But then I wear panties and a bra everyday even at work. It just doesn't feel right not tucking. I have been keeping it ticked away for so long. But hey that's just me.

Being a 'grower' and not a 'show-er', I've never had a problem presenting a flat front and crotch when crossdressing. OTOH, as a kid having been mistaken for a female (because of the former, and the effects of cold lake water), I forever avoid male locker rooms. That and gynecomastia, make it sometimes nice when crossdressing, and often not so nice when trying to present as a normal straight male; I remember well what the kids said behind the backs of men with man boobs. Now I'm the one they're talking about when I can't hear.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I do not tuck! I have a right sided inguinal hernia and an enlarged right testicle. So tight is out for me. Besides I prefer flowing fashions! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I've tucked for a good while now when venturing out and about it's a necessity as far as I'll concerned. Certainly not a turn on just a matter of presenting as femme a figure as I can. If I do wear femme jeans, and recently having purchased some leggings, having the right shape is doubly important. Leggings and manly bulges do not go together.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I don't tuck, and it is a bit of an issue when it is windy! But I've solved it with pleated or ruffled skirts and slips, and bright complicated patterns, long tops. I'm really glad I can enjoy the swish with no worries!
    We are all beautiful...!

If I dress, I tuck, whether I am going out or staying home. I am not crazy about having male genitals anyway and tucking helps me feel better about myself and my look.

If I'm going out I tuck just out of modesty. Some clothes allow for a more "casual" tuck than others, but always when out in public because no one wants to see that.

I always tuck when dressed. I don't go out in public but love taking pics, and the last thing I want is to ruin the look of a skirt or dress...

With each discovery of new ways to make myself look more like a sexually appealing woman, my crossdressing became even more exciting. Finding ways to pad my hips and butt was one of those times, and learning to tuck was another. Seeing myself in tight pants, with that part of my body looking so completely feminine, was a total turnon. While I loved having a great rack, I always hoped that people would notice the lower part of my figure too.

I guess I don't have the issue of the male bulge. My wife has said to me, "Your tits are bigger than your dick!". (I wear 40DD bras).
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him