160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beautiful face/not so great body.

111 69.38%
  • Beautiful body/not so great face.

49 30.63%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For fun poll...Beautiful face/or Beautiful Body

For fun poll...Beautiful face/or Beautiful Body

HI. I notice usually in the forums on peoples avatars or in pictures that some people love to stick to full shots of their entire body while others like to stick with facial shots.

So this is the poll, trying to keeping it simple. And NO there is no choice for both, this is theoretically.

Would you rather have

A beautiful passable feminine face with a chubby/chunky...even to some "fat" body.

or choice two

A absolutely perfect figure that is drop dead gorgeous and with curves in all the right places...but that is attached to a not pretty face that no amount of make up can help.

Curious to see what you all choose.....

The former Melissa I Michelle I's Avatar
    kathy gg:

WOW what a tough question . I had to go with a "beautiful passable feminine face" eventhough I would settle for just a passable face. I can hind most of my body mistakes (I do now) but I think when I look at a beautiful GG I see the face, then the hair and what she is wearing. Even plus size women look great when the face and hair are together.
    Oh and thanks , I really appreciate all the advice that you give on this site, the time spent as Mod and just being their for us.
    Melissa

Warning TS vs CD comment

Most TS people spend lots of money on two parts of the body, face and boobs... both a major distingusing feminine features. Most people find the face attractive (at least guys do) along with the whole "breast" thing... I would not know

Even I obsess about my face, and my weight... it is really a balance thing. I could not specifically say, I want a pretty face but an ugly body. Basically speaking, we can control our bodies, weight, etc, but our faces are fixed, so give me a pretty face and I will fix the body!
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

I had to opt for the great body, I can always put a bag over my head!
    Silken hugs, Pink X

Insomnia here, so my 0.02

I choose face because that's what's more important to me when looking at a woman, but that's just me. Of course, even more important is the inside, but there is no denying that initial attraction is triggered by the outside. Humans are soo shallow (me, anyway).

i would have to say face. you could always work on the body

I'd have to say face, remember bodies come in such a wider variety of shape and sizes.

I'll go with the face. You can always work on the body more easily than the face.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I'd definitely take the face....easier to work on the body!

I went with the body

In our day to day lives. I seem to notice the bodies of women more at first.
    IE. Walking down the street, Shopping, body language, how they walk or carry themselves. Their Fem attitude. Faces can be female or male. For me the body tells it all.
    Sara

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Guess I'd have to go for the face, you can at least hide the body a bit under tentlike garments
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

I would say face, but this is really reducing things down to the bare minimum. Most of us, I think, are not presented with these kinds of choices in fact, yet it is interesting to see the response go one way or the other. Thank you for raising a very practical question, that will keep some of us, or at least me, thinking for awhile. Diet tomorrow!

Elaine

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    wow what a really difficult question to answer . to vote for either is to express our own vanity . what we should of course be aiming towards is being beautiful inside and be able to see the inner beauty in each and everyone of us .

Having said that , we CD'ers are probably the most vain creatures on this planet so I'm not afraid to expose my vanity . I can't really explain why but i'd have to go with a beautiful face .
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Smarter than I look Jenny Warren's Avatar
    Either one would be an improvement for me.

My vote goes for the face though.

I can disguise my bodies shortfalls to a certain extent with the right clothes, but I've yet to see a 'face corset' on ebay

Jenny
    Last edited by Jenny Warren; 02-27-2006 at 10:40 AM.
    Some days are a total waste of make-up

www.womaninside.me.uk

boi - gurl - whatever... Ms. Donna's Avatar
    I'll have to go with the face. It's the part of your body that people will interact with most and are most likely to remember.

Love & Stuff,
    Donna
    Just your average transgender non-op transsexual
    crossdressing genderqueer transgenderist geek.

[SIZE="1"]The obligatory blog: http://wanderingaloud.wordpress.com/[/SIZE]

Trouble On Wheels Francesca Chantel's Avatar
    Fat is where it's at. Once you go there, you never look back.

<-Husband of a BBW

Smarter than I look Jenny Warren's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Donna
    I'll have to go with the face. It's the part of your body that people will interact with most and are most likely to remember.Donna
    My sixteen year old daughter is a 36DD She might not agree with you.

Jenny
    Some days are a total waste of make-up

www.womaninside.me.uk

Im with the rest of the girls,The face is more importaint.Thats where the hard work really is.Its an art that takes time to master and then once that is accomplished I think the rest is easy

Keep what I got

The situation that I have is good body but unpassable face. Well I saw a web site that had full face masks with wigs and all. That would give me the look I want in the face and a good body. Also would not have to pluck eyebrows and thats important to us closet people. Little pricy but would be worth it. Now if I must sacerfice something then ,well, hummmm how about make me about 30 years younger.

I went for face without hesitation, obviously I'd love to have the body with all the right curves as well, but my first priority would always be to look beautiful.

"Gas or lethal injection?"

Oh dear, this is a toughie, but if I absolutely had to choose one or the other, with no middle option, I'd probably take the face. Clothing can always be used to hide/optimize flaws on the body, while the face is going to be on display no matter what, and actually counts for a lot more than many people realize.

It's all skin deep anyway.

The face is more important to me and nice teeth are the most important of all. As other's have mentioned, a body can be helped along.

Anyway, I've loved women both large and small so it was never the body that attracted me in the first place.

Debbie

PS: I wouldn't mind having smaller feet!

Thanks so far to everyone giving an opinion and voting. Interesting comments and such. Keep on coming gang! Give it a few more days before I post the results.
    hugs

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar
    ill go with having a pretty face .my body no one sees but the clothes we present to them to see, our faces have to be as pretty as we can make them and i wish my face was as prettiest as my wifes ..love phylisanne0.02

My face is my best feature but my body could use a lot of work. I need to lose 30 + pounds and have better looking legs. Unfortunately I was a polio survivor at age 4 and one leg is atrophied while the other leg is too large. I compensate by longer skirts or wearing pants. Beauty is the your mind.

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com