Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: crossdressing and driving

crossdressing and driving

Hello Girls,
    i was en femme last weekend and as always enjoyed it immensely..
    Decided also to drive around all in my femme self...since i never did it before, i took some courage and start driving with heels on...
    do you girls always drive with your heels on ?..
    Found it hard at first, but i have to say i learned pretty quickly, keep in mind i have a manual gear....

Gilda..
    hopefully becoming the real "ME" now

Hi Gilda,

By no means is all my driving done in heels, but I have logged many miles driving in heels with both manual and automatic transmissions.

Hello Elizabeth,
    and thanks for your answer...always used trainers...but well...i always tought was a bit weird to combine a fancy dress i had with trainers...and curious about other girls ideas :-)

Gilda...

Reality Check
    When I bought my first pair of heels, I couldn't resist changing into them and testing my driving in an empty parking lot. I had no problem with them so I drove home wearing them.

I should mention that my heels are normal heels that women might wear to work and while driving, not six inch platform heels a hooker might wear. I should also mention that I seldom wear heels in public, I wear flats and I drive in them.

Driving while dressed was a big thrill at first but I quickly realized that it was critical to pay attention to my driving and other vehicles on the road so I soon forgot about being dressed. Driving dressed is just a means to get to where I'm going.

I had to test the waters also. Nothing very high, maybe once I tried driving with 3" heels on, with a little difficulty just because they didn't fit very well over the pedals. But it is enjoyable and I do it whenever I'm dressed or sometimes just grab a pair of heels when I'm going out of the door rather than my male shoes.

To be precise my heels were 11 cm, so more or less 4 inches....liked it in the end, altough was driving a lot slower than the usual as i wanted to be as much careful as i could be

Yes I drive with my heels on. I too have manual transmission so it feels a bit weird but you get used to it eventually

Aspiring Member
    Anytime I've driven while dressed or even partially dressed it's been with heels on. It takes some getting used to because you can't really rest your heel on the floor as you would in flats. However, that said, I felt like I adjusted to it pretty quick and at no point did I feel an issue with controlling my vehicle. If I had, those heels would have come off in seconds.

Stormy you have made me wonder if I can drive in my heels.... Lol I have a Jeep that is a standard that I use for the farm and for my hunting seasons. I think I might be able to drive in my heels but it seems during the rainy season on our ranch roads that get very muddy I sometimes get stuck and have to walk back to the house to get the tractor to pull the jeep out. I although I might be able to drive in the heels I'm wondering if I can walk in the muddy ground in my heels.... Lol

I found that eventually you will find a way to rest your foot on a high heel.

For me the thrills of driving while dressed is how the seat belt fits differently and the wig feels while looking around.

But eventually it is just getting the gurl where she needs to go.

Just like doing everything else in heels it just takes a little practice.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I love to drive en femme. I always wear heels. First time out, I was comfortable by the end of the driveway. It's fun getting in the car, sitting down and swinging legs in,,, flashing a little leg...got a smile getting gas, seeing the seat belt between my "breasts", adjusting my skirt, primping, lipstick or a touch of mascara at stop lights, showing polished nails on the steering wheel....yes, all very enjoyable. 💄👠

Glad to hear from you all girls....
    Nancy Sue made me think about something nice as well...as passing the seat belt between your cleavage and so on....
    I only feared my dress wouldnt show too much on lower areas....

love driving around town - it's so liberating to get out of the house and do some shopping - just have to make sure the coast is clear when i pull down the driveway - people will talk...
    00_0353.jpg

Has anyone ever been pulled over by the Police while driving?

I drive a big truck, therefore I see into cars easily. I love seeing the women with the seat belts on...

I have driven in heels and flats. I enjoy driving in heels. However! No more than 3" heels, as any higher it becomes awkward and could pose a hazard. Skirts and nice heels and wearing pantyhose? I love that.

I've been driving with heels for as long as I can remember and find no problem in driving safely.

I was stopped once while out, for making a wrong turn - after a check of my papers the police officer said have a nice evening!!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I drove in my 4.5" inch Mary Janes last week to the comedy club.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Banned Read only
    Gilda,
    Yes I do drive in heels, my boots have a 4" heel but I will admit my car is/was an automatic. The problem is I've just bought a new car with a six speed manual box, so I've got to see how the left foot works with a clutch, otherwise I shall have to wear some lower wedges to drive in. The hotel we meet at is about thirty or so miles away and takes about 45 mins on main roads and so very narrow minor roads, it goes through three villages so I'm beginning to get use to driving when dressed as I've been doing it since January. I must admit the driving is a lot of fun, you're never too sure how you've been read.
    Last edited by Teresa; 09-29-2016 at 12:41 PM.

Yes I drive in heels a lot. I have to drive long distances once in awhile for work so sometimes I am not fully dressed but will drive with highs knee high stockings on. Then change back for work. But I like the long drives where I can where the clothes that go with the heels better.

Silver Member
    I've drove for years in fem. Depending on what I was wearing was my shoe choice. I've driven a sports car with heels all the way up to a SUV. I got a lot of looks in the sports car back then because few girls had them. I loved driving in fem back in the 50s/60s. The skirts were longer but you pulled them up to get in and of course your slip hem would show along with your nylons. Back then getting gas was fun when the attendant came out and checked you out. I always made sure to have my skirt up and showing my slip enough that I could make a modesty effort to have him see me pull it down.

But do RG drive in heels? My Wife would wear heels to the office, but would change as soon as she got in the car, she had another pair for shopping, her walking boots and another pair of shoes just in case, that is why she needed an estate car, I think she just loved shoes, so now I take a leaf out of her book, wear heels to the car and drive in flats, also I have a Landrover Discovery which has a lot of space in the back.
    Also while we are talking about driving, The other day I pulled alongside a lorry while driving dressed, and saw him look over, I thought s*** he has read me, then I realised I was showing plenty of leg that made me feel good.

Hazelxx

Yes! I've driven in heels since I got my license. I estimate 90% of the time I'm in heels, even in drab mode. Only in very cold weather do I not change into some sort of girl shoe. Love it!

I have driven in heels on my large dodge diesel truck and my Toyota 4x4 pickup which is a stick shift. I love being fem driving.
    Part Time Girl

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    If I am going on a long drive, which in Maine is often. I will dress. But I also have a change of clothes to change into at my destination.