Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: crossdressing and driving

I basically always drive in heels when going out fully dressed. I have only one pair of really high platform wedges that are to clumsy to drive in them, but I don't wear them outside the house any more either, because I already tripped and felt in them twice while walking outside.

I've mostly driven in flats but on my last outing I drove with heels on (normally I remove them when driving and drive barefoot instead), it was a little odd but I got used to it. Never felt sexier driving that's for sure!

Love driving in heels, often do it to and from the office. Put them on when I get in and then change when I arrive at destination. Height tends to typically be 3 to 4 inches - court shoes and sandals that could be considered smart or smart casual. Can't say I have ever had any problems or difficulties. Though sometimes I drive in wedges and admit that I find that I don't feel as comfortable in those
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

Hi Gilda

Yes I have drove in heels Its tricky at first but after a few goes it gets easier x
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Its a bit risky to drive in high heels.
    I tend to only wear 4 inch heel sandals or more.
    So I keep a pair of lady (slim cut) flip flops in my car that I change into.

Just love driving in high heels like everything depends on car in a full size van amazing where as other cars possible but not realistic
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't take my heels off when driving unless it's a trip of a couple of hours or more. Even then, my concern is more about scuffing up my shoes than anything relating to comfort or safety.

- Diane