Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy - What's Yours?

Reality Check

Fantasy - What's Yours?

I may have posted this before but my fantasy (something that's impossible) is to swap bodies with my wife for a week or two. Some sort of device where we both get in, someone pulls a lever and we emerge in each other's bodies. Like a time machine but with different results.

This would allow me to have the experience of being a true female but in a safe way as I would have my husband (my wife in my body) around to experience being female with. No going to bars and picking up strange men, etc.

Of course, I might not want to switch back. Or she might not want to switch back.

Your fantasy? .................

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    When I was young I used to fantasize about a watch that kind of did the same. Push a button at anytime and then I'm a girl. Push it again and I'm a boy. Switch back and forth anytime as much as you want for how long you want.

Aspiring Member
    I have long wished I had the magical ability to shape-shift so I could move between a male and female body at will and try out different forms of each.

Same here. Saw a movie like Dr. Jekyll-Mr. Hyde, except he'd turn into a woman. What fun that would be to do and go everywhere a woman can. When I'm out, the feelings are stronger than usual. Alas, only in my dreams, literally. 👠👗💄👄👜

Aspiring Member
    I loved that movie if only for this scene alone:
    SC89EB[1].jpg

Well I was in Army Intel in real life as Rich. My Fantasy has always been to be an empowered female secret agent. Ever since as a kid I saw Honey West, The Avengers (Emma Peel) and the Girl from U.N.C.L.E. That has always been my fantasy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

If I ever got to change bodies with my wife, I'm sure she wouldn't want to change back. She would have the control she wants and I would have the looks I want. I would be happy with her body, she would no doubt hate her (his) endowment! Of course as I have found, it makes tucking easier!

But for fantasy: I'm at a clinic getting a vasectomy. When I wake (don't know if you out for something like that or not) I feel around and the manhood is gone. I can go 2 directions. Recreate the manparts. Leave things alone and live without. I decide to leave the front flat. At my age (except for the bathroom - but remember this is a fantasy) I don't need the boys anymore. But this also removes all testosterone production from my body. So facial hair goes away. Back hair is reduced. Breasts enlarge at least to an "A" cup. And gurl are they sensitive! Now I want to watch Bridget Jones Diary. I start my own diary. The first thing I do is change my name. But to what? And I find out just how many dirty old men are on my block!
    Last edited by Gwyneth; 09-29-2016 at 12:10 PM. Reason: forgot something

Heck, I'd settle for a magic device that just did all my shaving, hair, and make-up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa-wb View Post
    I have long wished I had the magical ability to shape-shift so I could move between a male and female body at will and try out different forms of each.
    I hear you. If I could be any super hero/villain, it would be Mystique from the X-Men series.

In the real world, a fantasy of mine is to renew my weddings vows while dressed as a beautiful bride. It might happen one day
    Then there's all the x-rated fantasies that I can't go into here

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Heck, I'd settle for a magic device that just did all my shaving, hair, and make-up for me.
    I've heard it said if men did housework, we'd have a riding vacuum by now. I think we could invent a gurlizer.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    To be able to physically change from male to female and back again has been one fantasy I have had.

Stewie@FamilyGuy might be able to help. He has a time machine and he is clearly one of us.

Another would be turning into a cartoon character. And I would want to be Roger Rabbits girlfriend!

since we're talking "fantasy", i'd like a lifetime do over, as a GG.
    get to experience growing up, all the girlhood rituals and rites of passage, hitting puberty and dating, wedding and marriage, etc. etc.
    maybe if i'm a good enough girl in this life i'll build up the karma to get a shot at it in the next!

Missy I get some of what you are saying. But I wonder how I would have handled all that rejection (I got back then) with all that estrogen. I know girls have to handle some. Probably given up my virginity a lot earlier than 15! And the monthly bleeding. And I'm real sure I would have only wanted one child - and maybe that one adopted! Now I'm seeing menopause - not a pretty sight! So yes in my fantasy I want all the feel-good and none of this other stuff. Just want to feel pretty!!

totally aware of all that... it's a fantasy and it's to be enjoyed. i'm not saying i really crave the pain of childbirth.

As pretty as you are I'm sure fantasies can happen for you all the time!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by missymegg View Post
    since we're talking "fantasy", i'd like a lifetime do over, as a GG.
    I've thought about this as well, however as I've discovered my gender fluidity, I realize I would have been just as conflicted, just as confused and just lost in the world as I am as a natal male. Perhaps it'd have been easier since society accepts "tom boys" a lot easier than effeminate males. But then again, all the inherent struggles of being a female (discrimination, sexism, etc.) very well would make up for it and then some. In the end I've decided this is my body, I'm good with it, but yeah I do still wonder what it'd have been like.

Krisi, memory is dim but machine like that on episode of Gilligan Island where everyone got switched around. I am not sure but i think was also on another show maybe Get Smart. My fantasy: baby smooth skin and permanently hairless, maybe some breasts in a B cup or C cup! Oh, to fantasize! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Oh if I could go back and be Maryanne!

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    @miissymegg

Actually that's my other fantasy. What type of GG would I be if I was born female. How would I have dressed? How would I have dressed and or been in high school? Would I have been a popular girl?
    What would my life be like now today, if I was born and raised female.

I can't explain why. But in a nutshell I think I'd be happier.

Women have more freedom with expression of themselves to a huge variety of clothes.

It's the expression thing I feel is more important and relevant.

Jack L Chalker did this in one of his books. Cerebus : Wolf in the fold, where on that certain planet all it took was mutual agreement and sleeping next to each other. Oh and fantasies don't have to be impossible, improbable maybe but not impossible. I have lived a few of mine (and FYI usually the fantasy is much better). Others, as noted will never happen
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I would like a closet as big as my house filled with ball gowns and wedding dresses. No big deal because that is what everyone wears for clothing.

I have a fantasy that I was born female, oh how I would have been and I would have found a fairly rich man.
    Part Time Girl

Quote Originally Posted by susancheerleader View Post
    @miissymegg

Actually that's my other fantasy. What type of GG would I be if I was born female. How would I have dressed? How would I have dressed and or been in high school? Would I have been a popular girl?
    What would my life be like now today, if I was born and raised female.

I can't explain why. But in a nutshell I think I'd be happier.

Women have more freedom with expression of themselves to a huge variety of clothes.

It's the expression thing I feel is more important and relevant.
    Susan, I am on the same page as you. As far as freedom of expression, men are living in a little masculine box, while woman basically have no restrictions.
    Another fantasy would be to wake up as a GG, and still have memories that I was born male. And to find all of my wardrobe is women's, and everyone I new as a male, only has memories of me being female.

Tina