Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy - What's Yours?

Aspiring Member
    It would be great to swap gender for a few weeks every so often and live my normal life as a GG, but one fantasy I do have is to attend a ‘black tie’ function en femme, all dolled up wearing a long lacy dress, long wig and low heels. I often have this fantasy, and, sadly, fantasy it is likely to remain.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    There was a creepy old British 'horror' film, Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde. I'd really love to have that potion that turned Jekyll into a beautiful woman (without the side effects of course!)

Krisi,
    Mine is very similar to yours but I think I'd like two-three months to give me plenty of time to do what I'd want to without being rushed.

Aspiring Member
    I would love to work for a clothing store. Fully dress of course.
    Sara 👸🏼

Aspiring Member
    In my favorite fantasy I relive "missed opportunities" in my life. For instance, when I graduated from college my first job was in a small office where I was the only man. Even the boss was a woman. Anyway there was a nice girl my age who always wore pants and an older woman there was trying to get her to wear a dress to look more professional in the office. Out of fustration the girl responded with, "I'll wear a dress to work when Confucius does." This brought laughter and we talked about how that might work in the office. I said something like "Mrs Boss would fire me if I did that." Well the boss was outside the doorway listening to our conversation and said,"I wouldn't fire you, I think that's a good idea. It would liven up the office." Well in spite of the office talk and some encouragement, I never did wear a dress to work (the girl who was challenged eventually did). I lived to regret that I didn't take up the challenge.

In my fantasy I am more willing to take up the challenge and some of the women in the office offer to help me. The women decide to go all out in dressing me. The result is that I look amazing, and everyone has a good time at my expense.

Ah-May-Lee
    I would like that thing they have on Sci-Fi shows where the guy talks to the computer for food and a door slides open and his meal appears fully cooked. I hate walking so far for my groceries. I also fantasize being rich.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I want to keep my own brain so I could enjoy the experience and understand how it is for her.
    Krisi, that's what I mean. I don't think you can understand how it is for her with just a body swap. You'd need to also absorb a lifetime of female socialization and resulting experiences, plus having had a lifetime of her same hormones (that affect libido & emotions differently than yours), all of which contribute to the full experience of being a woman in contemporary society.

And Mayo (#41), in order to have the knowledge of being a woman, you'd need everything I mention above. It's a lot more than how to apply makeup, how to walk in heels, how to do hair, how to color-coordinate outfits, etc (if this is what you mean). It's all about having become who we are based on how the world has treated us all our lives and our reactions to this based on the level of hormones that have coursed through our bodies & brains all our lives. We truly all are the sum total of all our experiences and our body chemistry.
    Reine

I would love to spend the night locked in the Von Maur store so i could try on everything under the sun in the women's department including all the underwear, hose, bras, dresses etc, don't forget the high heels. I could have a time indeed.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Banned Read only
    Me too Brenda! I've only done it once when my wife was out of town. I went to a regular movie theatre at nine o'clock at night and nobody had a clue I was a guy. It was very exciting and exhilarating. I wish I could do it a couple of times a week!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

That would be wonderful to be able to dress up whenever we got the urge. Which would probably be every night if it was up to me!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

You look super, Carla. I, like you, look just like a tastefully dressed girl instead of a guy in drag. When I dress up, there's no way someone would mistake me for a guy unless I started talking to them...

Fantasy? hmm oh i know *please dont remove my post ms. admin lady person*

Getting caught by A SO digging through her panties and being forced to wear them and playing along like im some manly guy who doesn't want it. Then she pushes me on the bed and pulls my pants off and finds out that i was already wearing a pair of hers. She then gets mad that im stretching them out and to make a long story short dresses me up. Then it leads to me getting tied down and her inviting her friend over to shave my face and do my makeup and give me a wig, All of which are out of my boundaries currently.

The end result is me feeling extreme amounts of blushing as they just laugh at me and degrade me which would give me the biggest high of my life. Maybe the outfit is some maid outfit and they just watch TV for a couple hours and use me like a foot stool giggling every now and then as they whisper things they could do to me later.

I could keep going but i think the rules are "nothing sexual".

Another fantasy would be to do the most humiliating thing I can think of...

Im not sure, But i think fully dressing up like a girl in a cheerleader outfit and shopping in the mall would be as bad as it gets, especially if i was forced to do a cheer every 5 minutes (I HATE DANCING)
    Oh and shopping in the Pink store in my get up and asking the SA if i would look cute in these would be nuts. I don't think I would be the same man if I did this.

I have a three one is being able to tell someone, two is to go to a transformation service, three maybe get to meet people near me who like to dress

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shely View Post
    I would love to spend the night locked in the Von Maur store so i could try on everything under the sun in the women's department including all the underwear, hose, bras, dresses etc, don't forget the high heels. I could have a time indeed.
    That reminded me of another one of mine I used to have!

Only instead of just one store, I'd be locked inside the entire mall with *all* the stores!

(Some GG assistance & accompaniment would be nice, too.)

And of course I'm going to need way more than just one night.

Quote Originally Posted by Shely View Post
    Shely I had this fantasy when I was a young boy

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Krisi, that's what I mean. I don't think you can understand how it is for her with just a body swap. You'd need to also absorb a lifetime of female socialization and resulting experiences, plus having had a lifetime of her same hormones (that affect libido & emotions differently than yours), all of which contribute to the full experience of being a woman in contemporary society.
    That is true and I understand your point but it's not my fantasy. If I also swapped brains with her, I would be her and when we swapped back, I would not remember or have learned anything.

The fantasy is more like my crossdressing except that I have an actual woman's body and I have a safe companion to do it with (my husband who is really my wife but in my body). Obviously, she would have the same lack of history of growing up male but we're doing this together and outsiders won't know.

Aspiring Member
    I'd like to relive my life as a GG, all mental factors being relatively constant, identical academic results, and two years of conscription skipped (direct to college after high school). This said, this fantasy would rely on a few erroneous assumptions: that I don't have any crossdressing urges, that my schooling would be the same (I attended a boys' school). It also ignores that my conscription carried significant weight in my coming of age.

On that tangent, crossdressing on campus. There are more than enough issues with that, and this really isn't the thread to bring them up in excess detail.

I would consider the 'body swap' thing with another consenting individual as well. That is, someone in the gender-flipped circumstance I'm facing.

When I was 18 (barely a while ago, hehehe) there was an attention-seeking part of me that wanted to visit a nightclub overseas, crossdressed in a strapless flared minidress, dressy pumps and shoulder-length wig. I reckon I can still pull off that look now. My nightclub days are now over for the most part though; considering how rowdy these places are they aren't devoid of concern.

I actually had fantasies of being a race queen when I was still a teenager. It seemed like the ultimate in wish fulfillment at the time: being (or at least looking like) an attractive woman, and being in close proximity to the cars of my dreams. I now wonder what the hell I was thinking, as under almost all circumstances I'd rather be driving. Even if I were an attractive woman. (Incidentally, I hate "female driven" stickers.)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

And Mayo (#41), in order to have the knowledge of being a woman, you'd need everything I mention above. It's a lot more than how to apply makeup, how to walk in heels, how to do hair, how to color-coordinate outfits, etc (if this is what you mean). It's all about having become who we are based on how the world has treated us all our lives and our reactions to this based on the level of hormones that have coursed through our bodies & brains all our lives. We truly all are the sum total of all our experiences and our body chemistry.
    Reine, this is why I wonder what T's really think when they say,"--- I feel like a woman"? Never having been one, I have no idea what that feels like. Unless they've always felt like one, how could they?

Do they mean, "I feel like what I imagine being a woman feels like"?
    Or, "It makes me feel more feminine than I've felt before"?
    I wonder if some r simply living a fantasy like Krisi's?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-01-2016 at 01:44 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Funny, reading the posts it seems my mind went somewhere else entirely with this question, going to real possibilities: the dream of having a full makeover, removing every hair from my body and adornment from head to toe, with a makeup artist transforming me completely into a glamour goddess, with red lips to match manicured red nails. Next would be the perfect wardrobe, finest lingerie and hosiery, and perfect breast forms tailored to match a certain *Playboy centerfold. The dress would have to be short, black, and very tight. Then with dangling pearl earrings and a whiff of both my perfume and past self being left finally behind, I'd be off on a date set-up by a close friend who tell's me he's everything I ever imagined.

But if we're talking magic, I'd blink into *Donna Edmondson's 1986 body in a heartbeat!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 10-01-2016 at 03:25 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Non-binary/Questioning
    Yes, that's exactly what I mean, Reine. One of the reasons I'd never go through the transition process (aside from not being a) sufficiently dysphoric, and b) sure that it's what I want anyway) is because it would be so much work, over so many years, to be able to even scratch the surface of living as a woman, much less to truly feel like one (now, if I had a massive level of dysphoria I'd have transition anyway to survive, but that's another issue). The way I usually express my feelings about my gender is that, given the choice, I would rather have been born female (not that I am female, as is the case for TS). That's what I'd want that magical experience to be like.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Reine, this is why I wonder what T's really think when they say,"--- I feel like a woman"? Never having been one, I have no idea what that feels like. Unless they've always felt like one, how could they?

Do they mean, "I feel like what I imagine being a woman feels like"?
    Or, "It makes me feel more feminine than I've felt before"?
    I wonder if some r simply living a fantasy like Krisi's?
    I do think there's a difference between being transsexual and not being a transsexual. Gender Dysphoria is real - by this I mean the sense of one's internal gender. Two year old MtFs feel it when they tell their mothers, "I'm not a boy". But, I don't think this is what crossdressers who have fantasies feel. And if they really want to feel what it's like being a woman, they'd need more than just her body. Or, they could swap places with a gender dysphoric MtF TS and see what that's like, which is nothing like being a non-TS (no matter which of the 50 non-TS labels you want to use).

EDIT - You were meaning TSs in your post, who feel they are women? Or did I misunderstand.
    Last edited by ReineD; 10-01-2016 at 07:18 PM.
    Reine

One fantasy that I have is to be a bride walking down the aisle in a beautiful wedding dress.dress. I also have a fantasy of being born a real female.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayo View Post
    ... That's what I'd want that magical experience to be like.
    Believe me Mayo, GGs do not feel that having been born with a female body is magical. lol. The prospect is only magical for MtFs who fantacize about having female bodies.

Don't get me wrong ... I'm happy I'm a woman, I wouldn't want to be otherwise, just like men who don't crossdress are happy to be men and they don't want anything different. But magical? Nope.
    Reine

How about working in a dry cleaner or a thrift shop so that when the doors are closed for the day you could try on some dresses

My fantasy is similar to Colleen_Cd about having the ability to 'shape shift' and choose the gender I'd like to be for any given day. But oddly if I were indeed a female, instead of putting on pretty clothes, I would want to be a Stripper on stage, taking off the pretty clothes and showing all of my female assets to an audience of men who would only be able to lustfully look at me, but not touch. I think that the ability to tease men would be a great turn on to me.

Aspiring Member
    One of my fantasy is being locked in a high end women's clothing store and trying on all the clothes in the store.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley13 View Post
    But oddly if I were indeed a female, instead of putting on pretty clothes, I would want to be a Stripper on stage, taking off the pretty clothes
    I'll admit to this fantasy to a lesser extent. It's quite hard for me to say where on earth it came from, given how my mind messes with stereotypical fantasy tropes. Perhaps it's that the clothes don't matter that much? Or maybe that I'd like to look or be 100% female without the clothes? Or perhaps it was just me turning myself on with a motive and motif of possessing a female body on visible (if much less than tasteful) display.

This said, performing a striptease while crossdressed (at this point at least) would quite clearly lead to a colossal puff of disappointment if I stripped past my bra and panties.