Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fantasy - What's Yours?

Ah-May-Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley13 View Post
    My fantasy is similar to Colleen_Cd about having the ability to 'shape shift' and choose the gender I'd like to be for any given day. But oddly if I were indeed a female, instead of putting on pretty clothes, I would want to be a Stripper on stage, taking off the pretty clothes and showing all of my female assets to an audience of men who would only be able to lustfully look at me, but not touch. I think that the ability to tease men would be a great turn on to me.
    I had a similar desire to what you said. I always wanted to be that person who runs away with the circus. I wanted to be the girl that the guy throws knives at. And living with the characters of a circus might be a bizarre lifestyle,,, maybe?
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I used to fantasize about being able to switch back and forth at will. Now, I'd really like to just start over as a teen age girl and give life another shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn2006 View Post
    Funny, reading the posts it seems my mind went somewhere else entirely with this question, going to real possibilities: the dream of having a full makeover, removing every hair from my body and adornment from head to toe, with a makeup artist transforming me completely into a glamour goddess, with red lips to match manicured red nails. Next would be the perfect wardrobe, finest lingerie and hosiery, and perfect breast forms tailored to match a certain *Playboy centerfold. The dress would have to be short, black, and very tight. Then with dangling pearl earrings and a whiff of both my perfume and past self being left finally behind, I'd be off on a date set-up by a close friend who tell's me he's everything I ever imagined.

But if we're talking magic, I'd blink into *Donna Edmondson's 1986 body in a heartbeat!!!
    Donna's body would be ideal- I fantasize walking in downtown Philly with her body.

I always wanted to be a cheerleader in high school and college, it would make me feel like I was one of the girls

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    My fantasy is quite simple - to be slightly shorter and passable. I think I dress quite well and can get the shape right with forms and pads, but being 6'6 and fairly well built I am just to obviously male, even when looking like a lady. So to those out there in the <6 ft and slim built, get yourselves sorted and properly dressed up and get out there and enjoy your gifts!!

Non-binary/Questioning
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Believe me Mayo, GGs do not feel that having been born with a female body is magical. lol. The prospect is only magical for MtFs who fantacize about having female bodies.
    I meant the ability to magically change into a woman. I'm well aware that being female has a lot of down sides in our society, so I don't romanticize it (well, maybe a little bit...).

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyDawn View Post
    I used to fantasize about being able to switch back and forth at will. Now, I'd really like to just start over as a teen age girl and give life another shot.
    I could go for that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyy137 View Post
    This said, performing a striptease while crossdressed (at this point at least) would quite clearly lead to a colossal puff of disappointment if I stripped past my bra and panties.
    I suppose it all depends on who's watching.
    Last edited by Mayo; 10-03-2016 at 10:52 AM.

I'm sure right now if I could switch over to a girl, I would stay that way. I know I'm tired of the manstuff. Of course I would rather get the Marilyn Monroe look in the switch. Not the "ME" version of a woman! Still not sure my looks would get me very far.

My ultimate fantasy would be to try on a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform,just to see how it feels? I enjoy the feel of silky pantyhose on my legs&I'd like to feel
    the silky blouse&shorts,as well
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I would love to wear my French maid uniform and attend to everyone's needs at a cocktail party, serve drinks and hors d'oeuvres, etc.

My fantasy would be to have real breasts instead of taping for cleavage even if only for a weekend of dressing. The scary thing is that it can be done through saline infusion and lasts a day or two until the body absorbs the saline. I have seen pictures of CD's who have had it done and they look fantastic but I would be too scared to try it. I have also read about a cross dressing nightclub in Tokyo where the girls do this with some type of gas as it takes a lot less time than saline drip does. If I could get it done by professionals in a safe clean environment I would probably try it. Anyone ever read up on anything like that ?
    "The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed."- Einstein

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    I would love to wear my French maid uniform and attend to everyone's needs at a cocktail party, serve drinks and hors d'oeuvres, etc.
    OK. I'm in same boat as Majella. I would love to be passable enough to be a hostess at a restaurant seating diners. In my fantasy I'm always dressed in a sheer white blouse that reveals I am wearing a lacy white bra and lacy white slip underneath, and, a black above the knee skirt, black hosiery and black heels. Makeup is impeccable. And, I am not opposed to some nice pats on the butt from approving women who realize I am a man.

Nothing elaborate--just to be free to me without having to be on guard against insult and assault
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I don't seem to have many anymore. Maybe living them is ruining my imagination?
    But remember, I'm getting old and running out of time.

Attachment 266698

Attachment 266699
    Wow, that looks amazing! I've always had a thing for mermaids. I suppose if I had a fantasy, I would love to be force feminized at Weeki Wachee Springs!

Always love these Fantasy threads. Had many of those when a teen and couldn't figure what was wrong with me.

Sure would have been nice to be born female, and to turn out gorgeous. But than I wouldn't have all the knowledge and experiences I have now.

BUT
    I would just love to have my body and hair at age 30 again, with my knowledge I have learned since. A lot of changes to be made, but WE DO NOT GET do-overs of life. I have decided to just change my future life, hopefully for the better.

I would urge all to change their future lives, and just enjoy what you can.

How many times have I heard that youth is wasted on the young.

My fantasy would be a smaller person and to be able to spend a week living the life of a Southern Belle. Being able to dress in those pretty dresses every day and live the simple life! Spending time at the plantation, going for a stroll through a flower garden, going shopping for a day. Would be wonderful to experience!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I don't seem to have many anymore. Maybe living them is ruining my imagination?
    But remember, I'm getting old and running out of time.
    Love the mermaid outfit, BTW! I do enjoy dressing up as one every now and then. No good pics exist of it though since it's hard for me to selfie with a mirror with this look!

About the same, love to be a beautiful female. I think that then.....my inner woman would be happy.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Banned Read only
    My fantasy?

Rescuing Princess/General Leia from the Empire/First Order.

My fantasy ?
    1/ Having a just shorter shoe size. Having a 9.5 instead of a 10.5 (US women) in order to be able to have more choices.
    (10.5 shoe size for women are rare in Europe).
    2/ Have a girl night out with my girlfriend and other female friends. Feeling comfortable and enjoying the night: take a drink, go to club and enjoy good music.
    Last edited by Karine; 10-08-2016 at 10:58 AM.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

Hi Karine, I hear you. I'm a GG with a foot size 11 and it's impossible to have my choice of shoes. This used to bother me when I was younger, but over time I learned to not prioritize shoes. I deal with this by choosing plain styles that go with everything: plain black pumps, simple brown or black sandals, flip flops for casual summer days, simple leather black (or brown) ankle booties for fall and winter. These styles are easy to find and they take care of most wardrobe needs.
    Reine

I would love to be a bride with a beautiful dress and all that white lingerie, bra, panties and garter belt. Would love to be on Say yes to the Dress,

Heavy boobs which need relief.

Banned Read only
    My fantasy is to be fully dressed in femme and be able to make love to my wife while fully cross dressed with tasteful makeup (not over done), red lipstick, red finger nail polish, a short black skater skirt, long sleeved ribbed scoop necked top, wide elastic belt with the large buckle, black opaque tights, black lace panties, black strapless bra, black riding boots. It won't ever happen because she not into cross dressing, but I will always have the fantasy of making love to her in all my various outfits similar to the one described above.....Scarlett

in 8th grade at my junior high school library, I discovered READING. there was this section for young teenaged boys---first I found stories about guys playing sports---so then I started to write one of my own: "Jeff's Troubles" would be about this quarterback very popular with the school and the student body and everyone EXCEPT for the girl he wanted to go steady with--the head cheerleader--I only finished Chapter one where he throws an interception on the next to the last play of the game, whereby the other team is enabled to win the game by 4 points.
    Next I discovered science fiction, with writers such as Asimov, Clark, and especially Robert A. Heinlein. I knew I could not write that kind of stuff but I did read quite a lot of it. And then there were some detective and mystery stories, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, and some others. But no, there were not to be had any book, novels, magazines, or anything else about boys who like to "dress up like a girl" That's all I knew to call it way back then. So my ultimate fantasy at the time became this character who was a man well-known as a famous detective and problem-solver but that alsomost of the time dressed in female clothes and persona. This was the opposite of the real me because NO-ONE at all knew of my secret "femme' desires. After about the 3rd time I went trick-or-treating as a girl, I think my mother had an inkling of an idea I liked to do it at least a bit at Halloween but I don't think she knew how overwhelming and constant the urges were with me or that whenever no-one else was at home I would steal into my sister's closet and try on her shoes and dresses. My mom's things were way too small for me I had found out fairly early in junior high age. She was a very small woman at 4'10" while our dad was 6 feet or maybe even 6'1'." They made quite a pair. But my fantasy was to be a man who wore woman's clothes and was very well-known in the world for his work. and be accepted for that because of just being a good person and very good at his work and chosen profession. So I started to write fiction about that, about him, again, not getting very far with it, finding out then for sure that I do not have the imagination, the perseverance or the heart to be a writer, even though I made good grades with writing assignments in school such as with term themes and book reports and so forth.

I've always wanted to be a bridesmaid.