Thread: Wife paid me a compliment :)

Wife paid me a compliment :)

I'm dressed tonight at home watching the excitement build up for the Ryder cup! I don't wear a wig or forms but I'm all black in 3/4" length skinny jeans, a black top and very high sandle heels! The wife came through and gazed at my eyes, I felt uncomfortable for a second but then she said "that looks so much better tonight, very understated, sometimes you can look draggy when you over do it". She then followed that up by saying I'm not trying to sound bitchy to which I replied "not at all I'm happy to have your feedback and the more you teach me the better I will get"... I love my wife for accepting this side of me and finally being at ease with it .... One lucky guy!

Now, COME ON EUROPE

Sound like you have a great wife.
    Part Time Girl

She is amazing!

here here I agree

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Wow, that is impressive. I have never received a positive comment from my wife about dressing. I'm kinda jealous.

My wife may mention that she likes something I am wearing but nothing about how it looks on me. Kind of like 1/2 a compliment?

On RuPaul's drag race that comment would be called "all T., no shade."
    That's great that she paid that compliment. That's wonderful.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

I don't know about other CDs, but a compliment on how I look from the SO makes my heart want to explode. I feel the love
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Platinum Member
    Hi Peach, She is defiantly a keeper for sure......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

AND THEN to top off a wonderful night she sat me down with a makeup catalogue and gave me tips on what foundation/eye shadows would suit me. She tried her own on my face and then told me to try her lipstick and see how I felt! We then ordered lots of makeup from the catalogue! Def a step in the right direction for my wife and me!

A great wife indeed

Reality Check
    Pay attention to the part where she talked about overdoing it. I think that's where many of us go wrong. A wife is more apt to accept your dressing if you are dressed like her, not like a hooker.

As for the makeup, again, don't overdo it. Normal woman, not a hooker.

I agree completely with Krisi. So much of the so-called CD stuff on the internet is downright repulsive.
    Be guided by your wife and try to please her and you can't go wrong.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-30-2016 at 11:47 PM. Reason: word filter

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I love compliments from strangers and SA's, but compliments from the wife/SO are amazing!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Banned Read only
    I wish I could come out of the closet with my wife. I would love to make love to her with me dressed up as a girl!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I agree with you, Krisi. One thing I've learned to do over the years is apply make up tastefully. I don't want to ever look like a hooker or drag queen. There are so many videos available to help you understand how to properly apply makeup. It takes a lot of practice and some good quality make up and a really nice set of brushes to apply and smooth out lines especially when applying eye makeup. No one could ever tell I am a guy when I'm dressed up as a girl. I like black or brown opaque tights worn with short skirts and nice boots or booties. My tops are always long sleeved and I like to accent with black and silver necklaces and bracelets or brown and gold necklaces and brackets depending on what outfit I'm wearing. I usually have wide elastic with faux leather fronts embellished with fake diamonds on the front and buckle of the belts. I don't know how to post a photo and I'm not sure I'm ready to do that just yet because I'm new talking about this stuff on a forum like this.

You look very nice, Jocelyn. Your makeup is very tastefully done and you like me can't be mistaken for a guy when we are dressed up...I don't get to talk about this kind of thing with my wife or friends. They just simply wouldn't understand my need to cross dress...

Gee, Peach, you're really lucky to be able to dress up in front of your wife. I wish I could tell my wife about my need to cross dress. She won't ever understand...