Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex whilst dressed

Sex whilst dressed

My 2,00th post ... and to celebrate I thought I would talk about an age-old problem, how to enjoy sex whilst dressed. So many threads and posts speak of the difficulty SOs in particular have with the notion.

My SO has been rather ill lately and recently underwent a successful operation. A couple of nights ago she told me that she craved my bod (or words to that effect) and I told her how much I had missed hers too (a bit more graphically, as you can imagine). We decided what we would do about it and went to sleep (at our age, anticipation is an important part of the foreplay).

The next morning I got dressed up and we did all the things we wanted to, in order to satisfy one another. After 45 minutes, there were two very happy bunnies in our house!

My point is this: in a loving relationship, each partner ought to be prepared to do those things which will heighten each other's sexual desire. It does not matter how each person is dressed or undressed. What does matter, is that at the end of the day (or night) the couple feels fulfilled and deeply in love with one another.

Gale congratulations on 2k post and your great success in marital bliss. Your post is one of the most positive and easily understood in a long time when dealing with intimacy. I sure hope the two of you continue to enjoy good health and gratification as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Gale, At 62, still single and a virgin, at least physically, i am envious! Congrats to you on the success in this with your wife! I would guess it is not too common with most, as no woman i met would consider me, partly because i am poor, and partly because I CD. I wonder what being married would be like with a woman who accepts this, but i am learning to accept that i cannot be married in this life. We live in different worlds. Singles and marrieds. You have a rare, wonderful mate!

Reality Check
    Sex (with your wife) while dressed can be fun but at some point the clothes have to come off and then it's "normal" sex. My wife is rarely into it. Usually it's "Take off your boobs!"

I used to have sex while dressed,but that was a long time ago when we were both a lot younger and into more kinky things, Now it's just foreplay while dressed and most everything has to come off. Like Krisi said "Take off your boobs!"

Banned Read only
    I would love to be able to make love to my wife while dressed as a girl. That would be my ultimate fantasy but she is very conservative and would freak out if she knew I crossed dressed on a very regular basis.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Wow, Gale, you are so lucky to be able to make love to your wife while dressed up. One of my ultimate fantasies that won't ever happen because of how conservative my wife is.
    [SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Gale, congrats on your 2,000th post. I just had my third. I've never let anyone know about my cross dressing and I'm so glad we have a forum like this to discuss these matters with other cross dressers who understand why we have a need to do this. I bet there are a lot more of us out there like me who will never be able to come out of the closet with their cross dressing.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-01-2016 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Personal threads ie: tampons/pads/sex toys/peeing.

For me, foreplay while dressed is exciting but when the sex starts I want both me and my partner to be naked.

Aspiring Member
    congrats on your 2000th post, and a very good and positive post.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by GaleWarning View Post
    ...My point is this: in a loving relationship, each partner ought to be prepared to do those things which will heighten each other's sexual desire....
    This smacks of an "obligation" and not a choice. Some women WILL engage in some activity that they do not actually enjoy but do it because their husband or BF enjoys it. The key here is that "doing it" whatever that is, is not the same as "enjoying it." No partner should feel obligated to entertain any and all fantasies. A wife is not less than for refusing such a request.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Unfortunately, after awhile with many marrieds the thot of all the work involved in satisfying the other person is more of a turn off than a turn on.

U r very lucky that u both still care enuff about each other that u can still enjoy sex, Gale.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I love being dressed during sex and I get it often enough to be happy about that situation.I do not have to be naked lol!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

My Ex used to enjoy having me dressed while we did the deed.....
    I think she enjoyed seeing me in my nightgowns and lingerie
    Sounds like you both have a healthly happy, relationship!

Maybe not as much as your thought at the time, Miss V-M. You did say she was your Ex...

Platinum Member
    Hi Lesie, I picked up on the EX thing too......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    This smacks of an "obligation" and not a choice. Some women WILL engage in some activity that they do not actually enjoy but do it because their husband or BF enjoys it. The key here is that "doing it" whatever that is, is not the same as "enjoying it." No partner should feel obligated to entertain any and all fantasies. A wife is not less than for refusing such a request.
    Jennifer, did you notice that we both ended up happy? The things we did were negotiated beforehand. No obligations were demanded, no-one was harmed during the session. The key, as mentioned time and again on this forum, is communication.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I've had sex just wearing high heels a number of times; and that's as far as I personally care to go.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Sex while dressed in lingerie, yes, yes, yes. the boobs also stay on!!!

I have sex dressed as well.. maybe fully dressed, maybe just stockings or panties.. maybe violet toenails.. (ok, always those)

Smudged makeup and laddered hose, no thanks!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I thought you had to be naked to have sex.

Aspiring Member
    LOL. That is true

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I thought you had to be naked to have sex.
    Wha? I never saw that memo.. I just find it hard when you're wearing pants

While my SO has no idea about Aimee, I have had sex a couple times while dressed. I find it to be incredibly empowering to see the effect I can have on a partner while I'm dressed.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Sometimes the enjoyment comes not from the act itself but from pleasing the partner (it goes both ways, BTW).

Awesome Gale you go girl.
    Angie