Thread: A few questions..

A few questions..

Hey all. I'm sorta new to this, and there's a few things I just don't know what to do with.

1. The hair shadow on your face. I can't get rid of it no matter what. Help?

2. How do I change my voice into a woman's? Is there a way to train your voice?

3. What kind of exercises should I do to feminize my body? Squats for sure because people seem to love my ass, but I want a flat (not muscular) girly belly. I want my thighs to look girly. How do I do this>

I will attach pics when I figure it out

Can only help with #1: Start with a close shave. Use a primer to even out any texture issues. Finally use a color corrector in orange before you apply foundation.

Hi, Jessie.

The answers to your first two questions can be found, in abundance, on YouTube.

FWIW, an orange shade concealer tends to neutralize the darker shadow some of us have. The heaviest foundations, like Max Factor Pan Stick or Dermablend are sometimes the only thing that will do.

Training, and lots of practice can feminize your voice to an amazing degree, unless you have a very resonant bass.

As for the body, if you're slim already, padding in the right places will produce a feminine shape. Corsets work for those of us with a more "ample" waists. HRT will bring about physical changes in a male body. It's a big step and not one to be taken without proper medical supervision. It sounds like that may be the direction you want to go, so give some thought to counseling, with a professional who specializes in gender issues. It's really a must if you're serious about transitioning, but it sounds like you're still a bit lost (normal) and counseling can help you sort that out.

If you have access to the old post, just keep looking back till you you find the answers to what you are looking for. I've learned a lot by just monitoring this site and reading.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Question #3. Two exercises work well for me.

#1. Put your hands on the edge of your dining table and push yourself away from it!
    #2. I do 100 crunches, leg lifts, and stretching exercises first thing every morning. And, have firm, tite abs as a result.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Um try to go to a boot camp at the local club. Girls do that mostly and it will be a good start to get you in shape and follow what everybody else says. Yep we be girls.
    Part Time Girl

1) Today I used a pink blush under my concealer, my make up "go to girl" thought I was crazy but then she saw how well it worked. I say today as I'm normally in such a hurry I forget everything except mascara & lipstick

2) few good exercises on youtube

3) I lost 26kg of belly fat in the swimming pools, while it gave me a lean male body, it was a toned and good body to own. good legs, small waist & strong shoulders and arms - maybe not a fem as I wanted, but the women folk liked the look.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    Jessie,
    You have to find the right products and maybe some guidance to deal with the shaving shadow problem, luckily my moisturiser has a tinted base and my foundation has been colour matched , after that it's down to practice.

Don't bother too much about your voice, none of my social group change their voices and that includes the TSs. To me CDing isn't an act , if you come over as false people will make more of it.

I walk my dog twice a day and that keeps me in the right shape, that combines with a reasonable diet.

Lots of youtube for his and you will find answers...

1) I use pink and brown mixed to cover plus the close shave
    2) I have never wanted to do this so I cannot help.
    3) cross fit type stuff helps me

Just keep doing it and finding your comfort zone we are all different...I not think you can post pics until after you get past 10 posts.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

all these things have been addressed in threads if you do a search. Asking multiple questions in one jus clutters the boards. When you get 10 posts you will have access to the clothing beauty and shopping section where these things are discussed
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,