Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Do you dream about Crossdressing

I daydream about Dressing several times a day, and about 4-5 times a month I'll have fairly vivid dreams. Some of the dreams are sexual in nature, but not all.

Like many people, I occasionally have nightmares about being naked in public, sometimes just from the waist down, but invariably in those dreams I am presenting in my male persona. I wonder what a psychiatrist might read into that?

We almost instantly forget about 90% of the dreams we have, and according to studies, dreams are seldom about themselves. In other words, if you dream about Dressing that's not what the dream is actually about, but if you dream about riding in the Tour de France that might somehow be about crossdressing. The brain is a weird place!

The only one I ever had (so far) was recently, where I dreamed I was co-anchoring the Channel 2 news here!
    Knowing yourself is so much more, Take one step forward and you open up the door. T'pau - Secret Garden.

Check out my blog - You Can't Do That With People

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    I occasionally have dreams where I'm almost caught out wearing makeup, etc en drab. I haven't been caught yet as I wake up in time.... Wonder if that would be a precursor to my real life......

I can't remember any of my REM dreams but I fantasize/daydream almost constantly. Sometimes it consumes several hours of my day

i have dreamed of being dressed and out with friends and have been totally accepted -wish it was real

yes, they do happen. Really great edition to my usual dreams. The feel of the dream is peculiarly different, I know I am dressed as a female but very well accepted by those who know me. My earliest ones were with family and my recent ones were with people at work.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I have had dreams where I am crossdressed. I have also had dreams where I was a women.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have a dream nightly of putting on a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform?
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Randi,

I believe that I dream as Joan. The dreams I remember are the not so nice ones, and involve my male side. My SO has said that most of the time when I dream that I make sounds and they are feminine not masculine. I believe that this goes with the fact that I've repressed Joan for so many years, she found another outlet.
    Joan Meredith,
    Slow to live the dream
    I'll get there when I get there

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    More than I can count. I've had dreams that I dress and the world loves me this way and others where my life is destroyed due to my need to dress.

I do but it's usually that someone other than my wife catches me. Probably because it's such an area of anxiety for me. When I realize it's a dream I go with it and enjoy.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Yes many dreams of being caught, being the successful model, filmstar and many other fantasies.

Oh! well, dream on. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Few days ago I had my first crossdressing dream. Or maybe partially crossdressing... I was dressed in my ordinary clothes, the only exception being my favourite heels. I don't remember many details, but at one moment I was at my friend's place thinking what would he say about them. He just asked, "So... are they comfortable?", and continued talking.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I had one today. I have had several crossdressing dreams in the past, most were of the caught variety but now it's just a dream with me dressed.

Ive only had one so far but to be honest, Im new to all of this so over time, It might become more frequent. The dream I had wasn't anything special as such and it was me mainly shopping for underwear and new clothes.

I have vivid cd dreams a few times a month...nothing like waking up with your heart racing and butterflies in your stomach! In a recent dream I was at the mall in drab, but it seems I forgot to take off my nude 4 inch strappy block heels and it wasnt until I was in the middle of the mall that I noticed. I looked down and saw my bright metalic blue toenails looking back at me through the straps of my shoes....I started get this feeling everyone was looking at me, but in my dream I didnt care and enjoyed the surprise!

Very occasionally and its not the main part of the dream, more of an aside.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Platinum Member
    Hi Heidi, I guess that I do dream about it , But sometimes I will wake up around 03:00 and think about what I am going to wear
    when I get up for my morning dressing session......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Dont remember any night dreams about CD. But, I do day dream about it alot. Especially when I see a cute woman with clothes I would like to try on.

I did have dreams and desires that have probably morphed into my crossdressing. I used to have a recurring nightmare where I had cut off my privates. I would wake crying sometimes. Then at about age 30 that dream went away. When I was a pre-teen I used to wish I had breasts. That ended at about puberty I think.

I've had many dreams of me dressed up. Some of them are fun and sexy. Others are really scary. The first one I had when i was 15 triggered my crossdressing and changed my life forever..

Yes. When I was younger and read comics I would dream I was a super heroine.

Just recently had a dream I'd left a size 11 heel out and a friend of my wife's saw it. She knew my wife wore size 8 and figured out it was mine. She encouraged me to try it on followed by getting me fully dressed and taking me outside.

Aspiring Member
    I did had a dream, I was wearing a Brassiere.
    Last edited by Bruce64; 03-10-2017 at 07:41 AM.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I dream less though (well do not remember if I dreamt) but of all the dreams that I remember majority of those are of crossdressing. Most recent was that I am on a red bikini top and red low rise running shorts on a perfect hour glass shaped body went to a store to buy running shoes.

I think I probably do every month or so now, they seem quite normal. I had a couple of deeply affecting trans dreams a few years ago though, first one I was a pregnant woman and I was basically just anxious (as pregnant women are) about having the baby. It wasn't like I was thinking about the mechanics of getting a watermelon to pass through a sausage so to speak, I was properly a pregnant woman worried about the birth of my baby.
    Second one I was just out at a music festival (like Glastonbury or something), I was me but crossdressed. The people in my dream just accepted me, I felt profoundly at peace with the world, and that was basically it! But the feeling was just so strong, at the time I was just coming to terms with what I am and it really helped me along in terms of a bit of self acceptance and all that.
    And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom - Anais Nin

For quite a while I was having the same recurring dream that I was dressed and my wife would come home unexpectedly so I would have to disrobe as fast as possible. Every time I wouldn't be able to get the clothes off. Like my movements were in slow motion, or the more I pulled off a pair of nylons they would never reach the end of my leg. All as she was getting closer to where I was. I had those dreams a lot. I guess you don't have to be a psychologist to figure that one out. Anyway, after I came out to the wife and there were no issues, the dreams stopped.