Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you dream about Crossdressing

I dream about being in Fem. and dealing with a public setting where I'm in plain sight but no body seems to care or recognize it, but me. Many times I am in a night gown and robe while dealing with some kind of altercation. These dreams are always vivid and in color and end abruptly with me waking up and then wanting to return to sleep to follow up on the conclusion of the dream. I have these and other CD dreams about 4 to 5 times a month no matter how much I have been indulging in CDing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I've had many dreams where I was crossdressed. When I was younger they were bad dreams: showing up at some inappropriate place wearing boobs, getting caught, etc. When I finally accepted crossdressing as normal for me, they became good dreams, mostly showing off my true self. Eventually they became ordinary dreams. When I'm aware of my clothing in dreams, it's invariably female clothing, but it's just my regular clothes. Nothing special either way. But that's sort of how my life has become too.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Have had a few dreams where I'm out and about while dressed (I'm a private CD in the waking world). I feel very self conscious but no one seems to notice.

I've had a number of extremely vivid dreams where I am actually, fully female. Always disappointed to wake from those. Those were the ones that stared me on experimenting with inducing lucid dreams and OBEs.

There is one dream that keeps coming back to me. I have had that same dream countless times now, and every time I wake up I can vividly remember it. I'm out and about while fully dressed, feeling scared to death, yet nobody seems to notice or care. Family, friends, total strangers...nobody.

I've asked myself many times about what, why, how etc. Maybe the meaning of this dream is that I shouldn't be so scared, to come out of my shell, and present my femme self to this world.
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Ah-May-Lee
    I always dream as a female. Usually in the dream some man is following me and I run into the subway where he throws me on the tracks, I kinda wake up when the train is about to hit me. I have similar dreams, falling off a roof, being shot, and eating ice cream, all bad endings.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

ive had a couple. Even made a thread about how my wardrobe gets imported into my dreams. The chance of them happening goes up the more things i go to sleep with.

Had a family reunion with my black lace arm gloves on in one of them, i felt so exposed

Aspiring Member
    Ruling out a good number of my dreams where I was a GG.

I've dreamt about my wedding (less so about marriage) while I was on a family holiday - it was a night terror from a sleep talker, revolving around confronting my parents about living full time as a woman.

Just last night, I dreamt that I was in the parking lot of a coastal road, next to a seaside café/bar. At the material time, I was wearing a sky-blue bandeau bikini, and a pair of jean shorts. As I approached my car (is a G-wagon a truck?), a visibly inebriated, shirtless tourist approached me and attempted to flirt with me. Whether I was clocked is entirely immaterial. I boarded my car and started it, but found him at the side of the car leering at me. I flicked my face the other way, pulled up the roof of the G-wagon, and drove like hell away.

Yes I dream about going bra shopping at least 3 times a week

I do dream about crossdressing, more and more so lately. I had a great dream the other night. I was younger, probably in my teens and I was going out to a party. My brother also wanted to come -in a dress, which was a huge surprise. So I brought my little sister along, she was cute and shy, I was pretty and confident and experienced.

Aspiring Member
    I have crossdressing all the time. They use to be more involved , almost like a story. These days they are just me doing day to day things but in a dress.
    Sara

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    Absolutely ��! Yes. I read somewhere that dreams reflect wishes and fears. Two other interesting things: do you remember your dreams...good or bad and were your dreams in color?
    A therapist had me write down my dreams many years ago so I've been remembering them ever since. And, I dream in full 4K living color in dolby 7.1 surround sound with smellovision and tactile feel. It's so realistic, it's creepy!

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Usually, in my dreams I am trying to hide my breast forms because I'm somewhere or with people where I shouldn't be crossdressing
    That's a recurring dream for me. In my daily life with unhideable breasts that no one seems to care about.

Just last night, I was wearing a smart light business suit and a pink chiffon dress kept sliding down out of the jacket around my legs and I kept trying to hide it. You know, like when you find a dryer sheet sticking out of your sleeve.

I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Great question!
    I haven't dreamt of dressing but I hope I do!
    I daydream about it in cycles.

I know I do. In fact I was having an incredible one last night (unfortunately can't remember what it was) and something jarred me awake and I was pissed because it was such a fun dream.

It's rare but I've had dreams where I was dressed and I'm out and about. I also had a weird dream where I was just dressed in normal guy clothes and everyone kept mistaking me for a woman lol

I have had a few dreams where I am female or dressed as a female

I keep having dreams that I have long hair. I did when I was in my 20's and it was fabulous..
    It's been shaved for a long time now, but in dreams it's like Fabio.
    Sometimes, I'm wearing a skater dress as well.

My most recent dream with crossdressing as part of it, I had lavender nail polish on and was wearing fingerless pink gloves, the gloves appeared to be old and worn. Now I must find the right shade of polish to fulfill my dream and the gloves must be in a thrift shop somewhere, a new quest!!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Yes, I have and such wonderful dreams they were. but they don't happen on regular bases.

Strangely I rarely have dreams in which I am dressed. Sometimes I have what I call anxiety dreams in which I am dressed, usually in lingerie, and I am in public or with people I know and I cannot find outer clothing. I only rarely have sexual dreams and very few in which I am dressed. I find this interesting.

I dream about crossdressing all the time. I feel that it allows me to sleep peaceful.

I dream about it often--I'm usually, like many of you, dressed and around friends/family and they don't say anything or if they do, they are supportive but I'm usually freaking out with anxiety. Or, I'm dressed and I really love what I see and am walking confidently and I feel fantastic...until I see someone I recognize and then I panic! I think it's a VERY accurate reflection of how I feel most of the time about being a crossdresser

Aspiring Member
    Quite often and they are nice drrams

Quite often, sometimes I hate it when I wake and find I don't have a walk in closet, just a bunch of boxes!
    Boy, dresses can get pretty wrinkled.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    The other night I dreamt my sister almost found my girl clothes. That was a scary dream. . .

Aspiring Member
    Lots of strange dreams but half of them I can't remember.