Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you dream about Crossdressing

Banned Read only
    Only once, and that was years ago. I don't remember what happened in it.

I hope I dream about it all the time but I don't remember them.
    Except for one dream that has occurred more than once.
    I am dressed and trying to stay out of sight of friends and family while looking for some of my clothing.
    When someone would see me, that person didn't notice or care I was dressed.
    I don't understand it because the clothes are dispersed outside.
    So, unless they have my name tagged somewhere, how would anyone know they were mine?

Of course, I do "daydream" a lot about being the female and dressing the role. I do rarely have dreams about being dressed as Sarah and with others in common settings. These dreams are always confusing and I am fully or partially dressed. The nice part of these is that nothing negative happens with my actions with others in these dreams.

In 2014, I had a serious accident that shattered my lower tibia on my right leg. After a short stay in the hospital, I was released to home care and started to take a prescription pain killer that was potent. I remember a dream in which I was fully presented as Sarah. The dream was very lucid and detailed with Sarah being around others in a party scene. I must confess that Sarah was very active engaged with others and enjoying it. I guess that pain killer really released my inner feelings and desires. I rarely remember dreams after I wake up, but this one is still imbedded in my mind. After two nights I quit on the meds as I am not into getting dependent on them, but that dream still stays with me.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Yes I have had dreams like this where i am dressed like a girl and no one seems to notice. Everything seems to be normal except that i am dressed.

In one otger dream my friend was getting married and she requested me to be her bridesmaid and then i agreed and everybody supported me.

Most of my dreams involve me being dressed.

All the time it's one of the things that keep me just peachy

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Odd dream last night. Very few of my dreams include me crossdressed, although I wish more did.

The dream: I was with a group of bikers and getting on my own motorcycle to go for a ride. Wearing a sexy leather outfit with skirt (not shorts or pants). Long blonde hair and showing lotsa leg.

While I do own a couple of leather dresses and 3 leather mini-skirts (too small now), I have not ridden a motorcycle in at least 40 years! Zoom, zoom.

Can not remember any dreams where I was dressed, however had a Stange dream last night.

I was with a presidential candidate,riding in a car and then stopping and smashing liquor bottles against a concrete Wall. Some one please explain that one to me .
    Last edited by Joan58; 10-30-2016 at 04:49 PM.
    Joan58

Maybe? I seldom dream that I remember. It seems to me that I had a dream and was wearing female clothing, but that is all. Do not remember when or where. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

A lot of my crossdressing dreams are embarrassing ones, i.e. I am caught out in public wearing nothing but a bra and panties for some reason.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

I have the same dreams! Either i'm caught wearing in public or i'm struggling to take off a bra before my spouse sees me. 🌺

I had many dreams of been crossdressed. I have written down some of them as I tend to remember some very vividly and other are distance memory as soon as wake up.

Aspiring Member
    As for REM dreams, no, none about CDing. But I do day dream about CDing, especially at work. It helps me get thru the day.

Aspiring Member
    I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that I was invited to be a bride's maid for a friends sister.
    Sara

Whether dreams, daydreaming, or fantasizing I do a fair share usually about what I decide to wear and then do it and go out for the experience of being en femme and people know I am crossdressing.

I dream about going shopping 7 days a week...
    Miss Daisy x

I love to dress as much as I can? I dress,in secret,only because I use mothers clothes,mostly her dresses,skirts,blouses,blazer&heels.I keep a stash of pantyhose&frilly undies&
    I enjoy dressing in one of mothers short mini skirts&hose,along with a silky soft blouse&a pair of her heels&remain dressed the whole morning,practicing walking in heels
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Yes! I frequently dream of dressing when I look at a beautiful woman,dressed in a short mini skirt,silky blouse,suntan pantyhose&heels&wish I could switch places with her? I also frequently fantasize about wearing a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader costume,just to see how it feels
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

I do once in a while. My cross dressing dreams aren't much. I'm usually dream about putting clothes or shoes on.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

hada nightmare last night, that i went out dressed with an old guy friend, and instead of being horrified, and disgusted, he was accepting. We were at some kind of concert or convention, and i somehow lost my wig, at a restaurant, where many people from the church iwas in, were eating. Was terrified, then woke up!

I have a ton of cross dressing dreams. Both good and bad experiences. Some fantasy, some wishful and some I followed up on.

I love the "twilight dreams" just before falling asleep proper, when conscious imagination can evoke anything

I right there with you on those twighlight dreams.

The only dreams that I ever remember are the ones where I'm dressing or I'm female, and my last thought each night before I fall asleep, is that I'll wake as a woman?

I do sometimes, and often in them they are surrealistic dreams where I am dressed or at least in female clothes and feeling "Outed" though nobody seems to notice or pay attention which might be why I wake up and remember them.