Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do you dream about Crossdressing

I've had many dreams about dressing. As far back as I can remember!

Aspiring Member
    Often. The most recurrent is of my old workplace in San Francisco when I was living full-time as a female in the 1980s. I'm back in some variation on the two different buildings we were based in, usually looking for my old office with variations on having been on vacation or playing hooky or returning to the company's workforce.

Others involve just being out and about, with variations on how my natural hair looks and things like that.

Very rarely I will have some kind of erotic theme, such as recently when an intruder forced himself on me.

I usually wake up before the fun really gets going...

i find that i'm dreaming more and more about being an actual woman.
    i'm always dressed nice and in style but it's not so much about the dressing
    as it is being a woman. sometimes the dreams are so real and feel so
    wonderful that i'm actually sad when i wake up.
    paula

Yes I sometimes dream about crossdressing:
    The good ones:
    - I'm out to my girlfriend and she accepts it. We share good moments like shopping, strolls, going to club, having nice girly evenings at home

The bad ones:
    - get caught up by girlfriend.
    - being out at work.

I noticed that I tend to dream about it more when I feel the urge and do not have the opportunity to do it.

Karine.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

Aspiring Member
    You're on to something there, Karine. If you don't let her out when you're awake, she'll come around while you sleep...

I have dreams where I am an actual female. In these dreams I would even be made aware that I am supposed to be a Male(Partial Lucidity). Those are the best dreams and I have them recorded in my Dream Journals. I also had dreams of being forced feminized by Blondes and they would dominate me. I have no desire to do BSDM so it was strange but I remember it like it was yesterday.

I have not had one in a few months but they do occur

I have varying degrees of thought's on what Dreams are and where they possibly come from, but that's another topic entirely.
    I like to study the Occult and Esoteric things.

Aspiring Member
    I had the old workplace dream again this morning, big time. I was back in a new office environment, as if I had returned after years away. I didn't seem to have too much to do, kind of like a first day in any new job, but co-workers kept stopping by my desk to welcome me back. Really weird thing was that I recognized faces (which surely would have changed a lot in the 25+ years since I worked there, and almost all of them now probably retired) but recalled very few names. I was wondering about where I would live (this was in San Francisco, which is prohibitively expensive now with very challenging commutes from outlying areas) and what would become of my everyday life now, which is a pretty subtle interplay of waking and dreaming.

I was pretty bummed when I woke up, like I'd lost something.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, it is part of pleasant dreams, but it is not the main thing in the dream. Though I have dressed for more than 50 years, this has started only in the past few weeks.

I used to dream frequently about crossdressing. It was usually nightmares, dreams of finding clothes or shoes I liked but not in my size or of being caught/nearly caught dressed fem by people I didn't want knowing. Now it seems I rarely dream about it anymore. Maybe because I have the freedom to dress at home pretty much whenever I want. But on the occasions I do dream about it, it still seems to be the aforementioned nightmares.

Pretty much every dream I have, I am wearing my female clothes. Then it dawns on me that I have them on and get worried what others will think. Nobody seems to care or even notice and just treats me, business as usual. It's quite nice.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

When I dream of being dressed, usually I'm in front of people that I'd be horrified if they knew, but the strange part is no one seems to notice.

The really funny thing is, a dream is what got my interested in trying on ladies clothes in the first place.