Thread: Being Discovered By S O Improved Our Relationship

Being Discovered By S O Improved Our Relationship

I was recently discovered by my S O. She found out on my computer. She was not completely shocked because, I do not believe in being totally untruthful to your mate. I always told her there was things she would not understand and, I may not be able to explain it. When, I came into the room she was looking at one of my videos. She was like. What is this, what are doing in that dress. Your makeup ant even right. That is a bit funny now but a day went by and, we talked about it. She's very understanding and supportive and end up being the type of woman that will have a girls night out.
    I have a private closet in the house which, I am relieved now that, I do not have to keep secret. It was getting to be more than , I could handle. I have more heels than she do and my dresses were running out of room.
    I feel lucky as a cross dresser can be to have such an understanding woman. Most of all. We wear the same size heels

I am so happy everything turned out alright! Best wishes going forward. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Silver Member
    That's the best possible outcome. I'm very happy for you. Your SO is amazing and you can swap shoes!!! Fantastic!

Oh lucky you about the shoe size. I only could wish that because my wife has a great collection of heels but she's a size 5. I don't know any man that is size 5

Glad it is working out for you!

Now I have to ask, how can one have a closet full of clothing that the spouse or SO does not know about?

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Very awesome Kaye!
    I'm one of quite a few that have more pairs of high heels than my wife.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Platinum Member
    Hi Kaye, That is totally awesome, Thanks for sharing......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

What a great, positive outcome. Congratulations

You are a lucky girl to have such an outcome. I also found that honesty and openness is the best policy. My wife and I have been much closer recently because of the open honest talk. Best wishes.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Reality Check
    That's great that she seems to accept your crossdressing but it seems to me that in some way, you wanted to get caught. You had videos of you dressed as a woman on your computer and they weren't hidden or protected in some way?

And how do you keep a private closet in your house without her asking what's in it?

I hope things continue to go so well