Thread: Drinking while dressed... embarrassing moments

Drinking while dressed... embarrassing moments

It's 1:17 AM and I'm just really recovering from volunteering at the Rahr & Sons Oktoberfest 5K. I went in my cheerleader uniform doing various tasks from helping vendors unload to watching the gate to cheering on runners and checking off wristbands each time they got a beer. I received numerous complements my uniform as well as my legs, boobs, makeup and wig. It was quite fun and I quite a bit of posing with people for pictures. I should be on the website for the local paper in a day or two.

I was checking off beers on wristbands and when my relief came I got my volunteer glass and had a beer myself. I eventually moseyed back to the station where I had been and poured me another beer where I hung out and relieved one of the pourers. I was getting quite a good buzz going when a young man sat his stein up on the bar and asked for an Oktoberfest. Without thinking I grabbed my own cup and filled it. He gave me a funny look as I attempted to hand it to him and pointed out that I had filled the wrong glass. I was so embarrassed (NOT!) but I manned up, shrugged it off and said "Rat Farts!" Then I filled his stein and we laughed it off.

Somewhere around 2:00 I was really drunk (I'm a lightweight with alcohol) and went to my car to try and sleep it off. Eventually an older gentleman woke me and asked if I was okay. I told him I had too much to drink and he chuckled and went his way. I'm not sure if he was really checking on me or checking me out. I had the seat (passenger side) reclined one foot up on the dash and my skirt was up so he could see my panties. I think I pulled it down when I saw him looking in but know he got a good peek.

Around 3:00 I went back in, ate some tacos and drank some water to try and sober up. I was also asked to pose for more pics and somewhere along the way I realized I had forgot to check off my wristband for the three beers you get with the run. It was another one of those Rat Farts moments. ;-) Around 4:00 I felt good enough to drive and made my way to the local wig store to model my uniform for the lady who sold me some wig care products. She was out sick so her coworker took a pic for her.

It was a fun day of being dressed but I'm gonna watch my alcohol consumption from now on. There's another Oktoberfest 5K next weekend... not sure if volunteers get free beer but I'm staying sober for that one!

Marcelo

Banned Read only
    Marcelo,
    Sounds like a lot of fun, I haven't done much charity work recently but I loved it when I did. There was a bit of dressing up but nothing that gave me away then.

Drinking and driving is way too risky, I have chanced it sometimes in drab but no way dressed . Don't forget beer will pile the pounds on so watch how long your outfits fit, you don't want any unsightly bulges !!!

Platinum Member
    Hi Marcie, It really sounds like you had a great time out there......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Hey! Take it easy, Rat Fart. You don't want to be vulnerable like that out in public. There might just be that one drunk hater.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

You have a wig store that's open at 4:00 AM? Or did the timeline start at 1:17PM?
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Sounds like a fun, yet risky adventure.

I've rarely mixed drinking and crossdressing.
    Only time I drink whilst en femme is either at home or at a friend's place (fellow CDer).
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

When out and about dressed, I drink NO alcohol. I want to always have my wits about me.

jodi

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I've never had an embarrassing moment (not yet) but as nearly all of my "going out socializing" is done en femme, it might only be a matter of time as invariably there's often a glass of wine or two involved somewhere during the evening. Luckily for me my wife always volunteers to be the designated driver.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    You have a wig store that's open at 4:00 AM? Or did the timeline start at 1:17PM?

It was 1:17 AM Sunday morning when I was finally awake and typing this new post. I was on site at Rahr Brewery around 6:30 AM Saturday and didn't start drinking until around 11:00 AM when my relief came. It was almost 5:00 PM when I got to the wig store.

As far as drinking goes I usually have one glass of wine MAX when I go out and that is very rarely. Otherwise I might take a few swigs from the bottle before bed on occasion. So if you can imagine how impaired I was... let's just say I was almost staggering and felt like I might get sick. When I got home I hit the sack and woke up around 12:30 AM. The only other time I really drink is at an annual Halloween party where the host lets partiers spend the night or after the Hotter'N Hell Hundred if I stay in town with friends Saturday night. But I make sure to have plenty of food in me so that I'm not wasted.

I have to admit it was REALLY FUN being buzzed and cutting up with the other partiers. We were having a good old time and I was probably the best entertainment out there - visually (except for the GGs wearing their sexy dirndls) and intellectually! I have the most fun interacting with people in short spurts when I'm serving. I plan on doing it again next year and maybe wearing a dirndl (it's not uncommon for guys to show up in dirndls) and possibly volunteering at some other Oktoberfests.

Prost!

Reality Check
    Drinking and driving is very risky. Not just the part about getting caught, it's the possibility of having an accident and hurting (or killing) yourself. A couple hours is not enough time to go from drunk to sober enough to drive.

Drinking and dressing can be risky as well, especially if you drink to the point of losing self control. You could sober up and realize that you did something while drunk that you wouldn't have done while sober. Fill in the blank here.

Drinking to excess is never good and it can set back your career opportunities and friendships. I'm not trying to be Mr. Buzz Kill here but you should really think about what may be a problem.

I locked myself out of a bed and breakfast while dressed.
    Trapped outside. No service personnel on premises in evening hours. Only an emergency phone number to call for help after hours; and that phone was not being answered! I
    I was literally locked outside, in a strange city, DRESSED!; but not full. I was clearly a man in a long dress.
    After a half dozen frantic phone calls, messages to the e-number, nothing worked. I waited an hour and a half in a dark brick courtyard between bed and breakfasts. Still nothing.
    I ended up removing my silk headscarf, placing against the glass window pane on the rear door, and breaking the glass with a rock to gain entry to the B&B, my keys (I knew where I left them), and my room.
    Apart from being mortified, the event (after I got over my ire at being stranded), proved to be quite exhilarating. I've always been an adrenaline junkie of sorts (fighter pilot in military for example), and the sheer audacity of me going outside DRESSED was exciting, as was the imminent threat of being caught and captured.
    Glad I survived. Enjoy. (I'll have to write up the long version of this adventure)