Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaved legs

Shaved legs

Hi all. I just wanted to share with everyone that i shaved my legs for the first time in my life. It feels great, little bit of adjusting but definately will look better when i put a dress on.

Aspiring Member
    Looks better, feels better, if you wear stockings or pantyhose they stay up better. So much to love about shaved legs, congratulations!!

Congratulations!! I have done it a couple of times too. Your legs will look fantastic. So jealous right now. And Lisa is right the stockings will feel amazing.

I have shaved a few times over the years . It was my birthday the other day so I decided to do it again. Legs , chest , even shaved my head , had my back waxed last week so I am "pretty" hair free. In the past I have always been very self conscious about doing it , always thinking that I look too feminine but this time looking in the mirror I just see myself ( a not too bad looking bod for 52 if I do say so myself )

In the past I have also been very prone to ingrown hairs but have been using coconut oil on my body lately and the ingrowns are few and far between which really helps one feel better about the look . Nothing like seeing yourself covered in festering red bumps to destroy your self image.

Enjoy it Brooke . They are your legs after all .
    I don't know why , but I am .

Even though I'm still in the closet, I shave my legs every week. I put baby oil and some silky body wash in the tub water. It feels so good.

I even wear shorts to work in the summertime, its an industrial warehouse environment. No one has ever said a word about it.

I shaved my legs in the shower this am and rubbed scented body lotion on them. I then slipped on a pair of Hanes Silk Reflection hose. Oh my. Takes my breath away 😊 Yes, you will both look and feel better. Enjoy.

Hello Brooke H, and welcome to the club...
    i associate myself with the rest of the girls....when on hosiery its even better...and dont forget some body lotion
    so happy for you :-)
    Gilda
    hopefully becoming the real "ME" now

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    Good on you! I will be shaving mine tomorrow. It's been a long time. First with an electric beard trimmer then razor and conditioner in the tub. I always am thrilled wearing hose after that.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

I've already been a bit down of late since my wife won't allow me to shave at this time. She's still thinking about it. And now, I learn from Brooke that she's just shaved her legs for the first time. I'm so frickn envious! :[ My feminine side is getting stronger and stronger and my hairyness is really becoming bothersome...ugh!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Banned Read only
    It's funny to me the this is such a big deal. Now, I get that it seems like some huge change, but after years of shaving, it really is a non-thing for society. Is leg shaving for men today like getting ears pierced 20 years ago?

If one were to push the ironic a little, a shaved leg looks MORE muscular because definition is easier to see and is therefore more manly, no?

my excuse for shaving all my body hair used to be that my dad - who was an ornery cuss and would never win "father of the year" (another story) - was an excessively hairy guy - looked like a grizzly bear. because of all the conflicts i had with him growing up, the last thing i wanted to be was like him in any way. so... off went all the body hair. when swimming with the family and things like that, it was well known that i hated body hair and it had alot to do with dad. anyhow - that has been my story and i'm sticking to it.

Banned Read only
    Brooke,
    It is a great feeling so no going back now !

I chose to shave chest and legs everyday, as far as the legs are concerned it stops the itching

Hey! Bodybuilders shave their whole body. Maybe that's my angle. (looking at myself) No I better try something else.

I shave legs and chest every week. Have been doing this for several years now. My wife has never said anything about them yet. I absolutely love having them shaved.

good for you! I'm so jealous! Not out to the wife(sort of).(she found my stash a year or so into our marriage and said stop or she's gone!) So I have been in the closet since(26 years)! That's my one wish is to be able to shave my legs and arms(gorilla that I am)! Maybe someday.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    I've already been a bit down of late since my wife won't allow me to shave at this time.
    Hang in their Nikki. I know the feeling of envy you have for those of us that are freely shaving ourselves clean. However, remember there are a number of great things you've been able to do with acceptance from your wife that many of us are envious of too. From what I've seen, wives of crossdressers seem to often times look for some symbol of masculinity they can cling to and preserve in their crossdressing partner. For your wife, it sounds like that may be the case with your body hair. For my wife it's my facial hair. She's having a hard time dealing with my plan to shave it for Halloween and not let it grow back. I honestly believe she wants badly just to know that hey, here's something that keeps him "my man".

I have confidence your wife will eventually come around. Mine is at the point now that she's begrudgingly accepted that this is what I'm going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolesmyth View Post
    good for you! I'm so jealous! Not out to the wife(sort of).(she found my stash a year or so into our marriage and said stop or she's gone!) So I have been in the closet since(26 years)! That's my one wish is to be able to shave my legs and arms(gorilla that I am)! Maybe someday.
    That's a long time! Yet your avatar (if it is you) is driving a car en femme. How did you get that done?

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Couldn't agree more!
    Just the feel and look!
    Even feels cool when it grows back.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I don't know if it was this thread or another.
    But I've shaved my legs regularly for years. For the most part, no one gives a crap. I've had some bad comments or inuendos. But over all, no one cares. My newest job, once they saw my shaved legs. I get complemented on my legs. Both from male and females, At 52, I'll take those complements.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I've been shaving mine for 2 years now and it's just a natural part of my grooming now. I wear shorts in guy mode all the time. I don't think it's a big deal anymore for guys to have clean shaved legs. I shave twice a week and love it every time I do it.
    Congratulations Brooke on joining the club

Have done it a few times, love the feel and look of it.

So now I'm noticing my legs. They aren't nearly as hairy as they were in my younger years. Only a very unsightly glob on my kneecaps. I think I could get away with shaving my legs. The arms have never been overly hairy. Now how? Razors, Nair, wet/dry electric, what about an epilator? I remember my wife had an Epilady back in the 90's - looked like a torture device!

I've shaved for years. I had to wear support stockings for many years . Nowdays weekly or whenever needed. No one cares ,shave are pits as well, honestly i feel cleaner ,grezt feeling..!

Wait to you slide those pantyhose on. The most amazing feeling ever.

Banned Read only
    I'm fortunate that my wife likes my shaved legs. She even bugs me to keep my chest shaved; it looks silly when wearing a bra with a hairy chest. And yes, there's nothing like slipping on a pair of pantyhose over freshly shaved legs :-)