Thread: My evening stroll got interresting

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!

Smile My evening stroll got interresting

Hi Girls
    been away from here for a while but good to be back.
    I am over in Jamaica on business and staying in an apartment complex - a quiet place and not many here.
    When here I take the opportunity to be sammy in the evenings and now and then, when its late and very quiet I venture out into the garden and down to the pool for a walk and sit and enjoy the sea. Been here a number of times and so far I have managed to go unnoticed, I have even been for a midnight swim in a bikini a few times (thrilling).
    Anyway, tonight is even more quiet with a lot of the places closed up with the hurricane pending but looks like its going to miss now!!
    So, I am all dressed up in a black lace dress, having a drink on the veranda - its dark and around 8pm. Well, i decide I am going to go for a walk as it was so quiet. All went fine and was using a different route back when I heard some people entering their apartment, which I was about to pass. So, I went around the other side, looped around and came back down the garden. To my suprise the young lady and man hadnt gone into their apartment but were also walking our into the garden to take their dog out. i stopped /froze, then said to myself, I look well dressed (might be very tall) but just be normal. I just walked past said "good evening" and hello doggie" is a sweet voice and headed off to my apartment. It looked like they hardly noticed. I guess I will find out if they are around the pool tomorrow and ask!!
    Well, that was my bit of excitement for tonight!!
    Hope you all having fun being gorgeous girls - I am

Reality Check
    If you are in another country from your home and not with people who know you, it doesn't really matter if people realize you are a crossdresser. You don't know them and they don't know you.

The best thing to do if you see people is to just act natural. Don't turn around and walk the other way, duck into an alley, etc. Acting suspiciously will make them suspicious.

Wow did you say Jamica. Last time I was in Jamica when I thought I was alone people would come out of bushes and from under water to sell me weed. I guess you've been very lucky. Enjoy.

Be VERY careful there! According to what I've read on the matter, Jamaica has a high rate of violence against LGBT people.
    My name is Carol.