Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you idolize female singers or celebrities

I used to idolize beautiful female performers many years ago; but as we learn more about them, it turns out that a lot of them are not very nice people. I understand that the constant scrutiny on their lives, and having men around them constantly hitting on them 24/7 is a hug annoyance. But there are very few that I idolize anymore, I don't fall for the common assumption that they are anything like the character they portray during their performances, and I certainly know that when they sing those love songs, they aren't singing about me.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I wouldn't call it idolizing but I've always liked Carly Simon. She just seems so down to earth and in a documentary it was revealed that she was really into charity work like visiting people in hospitals. I love a lot of her songs like The Spy Who Loved Me, Jesse, Anticipation and You're So Vain among many others of hers.
    Also love her smile! :-)
    Martha's Vineyard Concert

I don't idolize any "celebrity" or "entertainer".
    They are just people and have really done nothing much to deserve such adulation.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I don't idolize but do like Chynna Phillps i thinks she is hot and can sing we also share the same b day.

My favorite ladies to watch are the female news anchors,in short skirts&heels
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle