Thread: Stress Reliever!

Stress Reliever!

A very stressful day today, with bank hassles compounded with a work environment where people felt it was okay to change plans not two but three times in an hour's time. Throbbing headache on the way home, but stress seemed to melt as I put on my bra and panties, with a cami and yoga pants on top. It's a relief to be my own other self for a while!

Platinum Member
    Hi Je,, I agree that this program is a great stress reliever......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    The great equalizer. Good way to escape

It's the best therapy, and it free.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Always works for me (a few large Bacardi and cokes is good too!)

Oh yes, a little dressing, and a lot of vodka makes me a happy girl!!!

Aspiring Member
    Of all the vices...crossdressing is the healthiest and safest

I had two stressful days last week and dressing for1 1/2 hours relieved it!! Just amazing! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

It works well for me. Cheaper than therapy and a lot more fun!

Gold Member
    I agree, I had a rough day myself, and could not wait to get home and just put on a skirt.
    Now I am feeling relaxed.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    Healthy, safe, sexy, and fun....Love cross dressing and looking at the photos taken by me on a Nikon camera placed on a tripod with the camera self timer on. Love looking at extra sexy photos of myself after changing into various sexy mix and match outfits with snug fitting tops, short skirts, black or brown opaque tights, riding or slouch black or brown boots and nice conservative and tasteful makeup and accessories. It's really so much fun and so exciting! Wait until I get bold enough and knowledgeable enough to post some photos of me dressed as a girl. You can't tell I am a guy and that's really exciting too!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I can definitely relate to that!
    Though high heels and a dress or skirt do it for me, it's all the same.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Always worked for me. Count me in!

Seems to be for many CDers but I'm wondering what women do to relieve stress? For most women the first thing they do when coming home from work is take OFF their bras.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Seems to be for many CDers but I'm wondering what women do to relieve stress? For most women the first thing they do when coming home from work is take OFF their bras.
    Ha! my wife gets home from work, whips off her bra (from under her workshirt) and says 'at least you don't have to wear one of these contraptions' Her stress relief is a glass of wine and a good tv box-set (NCIS and the like).

Sounds like us. 😉 After a stressful day, my mind begins working the minute I push the start button on my car. By the time I get home (about a 30 minute drive), I've pretty well decided what I'll do or wear to relax, starting with Hanes Silk Reflections then anything else that jumps out. When my wife gets home, she, too "strips down ". First item off is her bra...on goes a t shirt and shorts. Off comes the makeup, etc. She teases me that I can't wait to put on what she can't wait to take off. True. She really doesn't understand my love/need of hose, underwires, shapers, makeup, etc. I just smile. She enjoys a glass of white wine. My choice is scotch. We both believe, "whatever floats your boat. Works for us.

Stress??? hmm,,,not anymore,its part of our wonderful escape from the manside , at times makes one look at things a bit differently from the otherside, i prefer this perspective.!

I always wear panties underneath and when I am stressed during the day all I need to do is put my hands in my pants pocket, feel the lace and I feel better already

Banned Read only
    Carisa, when I was at work, I used to do just that all time to just feel sexy. Nobody had a clue I had stretch lace panties on. It was and is awesome...Scarlett

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

You look super Suzy. Great job with the makeup. Not over done. Tasteful and fitting. Some guys put on way too much blush, or eye makeup, or lipstick. I, like you, love red lipstick. Especially when it's applied properly. There is no way someone would mistake you for a guy in that outfit with that wig, the accessories and the well done makeup. I love being a complete classy sexy girl when I am dressed up....Scarlett