I came out to my SO .after 22 years of marriage +5 before i finely gained the courage to tell her i am a cross dresser i was totally honest with her she listened and asked questions like,am i gay ,have i had sex with men or other women ,have i told anyone else to which i answered no,no,no though when i was 20 i did try gay sex but felt that it was not for me which i also told her . SO asked if i wanted a sex change / no i don't. i told her i also love being a father to my two teenage children and like being a man to much to give it up. SO asked how long i had been dressing and how often / since i was about 7 yo.on and off over the years but more often in the last ten. and if i had my own girls clothes or do i were hers, i have my own girl clothes and don;t were her clothes , she asked where i keep them i was reluctant to tell her as i though she would go and through them out telling her this SO assured me she would not so i told her that too ,SO asked about the clothes i have ,skirts,shorts,blouses,yoga pants,stockings, pantie hoes,swimwear ,bikinis and lots of pretty panties but no dressers or shoes yet, i have a wig short blond and have tired make up but are no good at it yet. she asked why i was telling her now ,this was the hardest question yet for me to answer /i didn't want the kids or herself to come across my stash and think i was having an affair, i want to free myself of hiding and being scared of being found out , i wanted to be free of the lie, i told her about purging and how i fell so pretty dressed.i cried and laughed at my self .so now what, SO said that she didn't want to see me dressed but i can continue to dress at home when SO and kids out or could possibly go somewhere else to have girl time. i feel so happy such a weight has been lifted off me i am walking on air now and giving a twirl Id like to thank all you girls for your posts that gave this girl the courage to open that closet door just a little bit and step out and also my girly girl SO thanks babe . Dee