Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do some of you wear a bra EVERYDAY underdressed?

How do some of you wear a bra EVERYDAY underdressed?

Obviously you put it on like everyone else and wear it but...

1-Doesn't the heat get uncomfortable in the summer?
    2- Aren't are afraid of the straps pressing against your shirt revealing a bra?
    3- Don't you get Bra marks on your chest and back that could be problematic if people see you shirtless?

4- What kind of Bra do you wear everyday? Is it a sports bra/ bralette? Or do you go with a standard cup bra?
    5- Do you eventually get used to wearing a bra like how We get used to wearing panties?

I underdress in a bra sometimes but only on special days I wear panties everyday, in fact when i FORCE myself to try boxers again, I quickly remember why i ditched them in the first place.

Gold Member
    Yes, I do wear a bra every day, for over a year now.
    I wear a sheer-nude color on hot days, and a regular
    bra, no wires on other days. I fill out a "B" cup quite
    well, so I do show some projection, however, being a
    large guy, it looks natural. I also wear an Polo shirt,
    a little on the large size to help conceal the bra.
    Rader

I need a bra for support and modesty.

I generally wear underwired plunge bras and I love lacy black ones with pretty straps.

My bra straps often show but I don't mind. I carry bra marks and grooves on my shoulders from the tight straps but I don't mind.

I feel insecure without one!

like any girl I wear what ever is appropriate for what I'm doing or where I'm going. When out in the barn or working around the property I wear a sports bra. When sitting in the office doing nothing but paperwork I will probably have on a nylon bralette. Everyday wear depends on the blouse I'm wearing but my overall favorite are Bali Barely There and Maidenform Racer or T backs.

Victoria's Secret has some very nice bralette's that go relatively unnoticed.

I don't anymore, but about 10 years ago (when I was married) I wore a bra every waking hour, even to work for a year and a half. I started off with sports bras, the bralets, then whatever struck my fancy, including those with a little padding. The lacier the better. No forms. All me. At work I wore a polo shirt or a dress shirt. Away from work in the summer I wore a t shirt, and of course heavier shirts and jackets in the winter. I've recently been informed that I didn't get away with it as much as I thought. Away from home and work, I wanted people to notice, sometimes wearing women's tops (as a guy) that were sheer enough to make it obvious. I didn't worry about the straps showing as much as I should have. Often, though, that was part of the thrill. I got strap marks like any woman, but my wife knew all about it and she was the only one who'd see me with my shirt off, so it wasn't a problem.

It wasn't a smart thing to do. It just meant something to me to put on a bra every morning, for my wife to rub her hand across my bra straps every time she hugged me, the thrill of potentially getting caught, and sometimes intentionally doing so. I suppose I came to my senses, but I really don't remember why I stopped. Fun while it lasted.

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    I wear a bra every day, I don't have to go to work till late afternoon so im usually fully dressed as well most of the day, when I do head out to work, I switch to a sports bra, I haven't had any problems that you mentiond,

Just starting to wear one more

I am starting to wear my bras more and more as underdressing. Just exploring it for now, and I seem to like it.

Today I wore my black Playtex under a light flannel shirt [w jeans] out shopping with the SO. It was cool outside and, frankly, it acted like the perfect undershirt in lieu of a long tailed t-shirt underneath.

I just finished a 250 bike trail ride. During the long hours of pedaling I found my bike jersey was rubbing my (male) nipples sore. My sports bra rose to the rescue. So in that respect, my bras are functional and not just for decorating a pair of breast forms.

I suppose a question for the forum is: "Is is really 'wearing' a bra if you don't employ breast forms?

Oh BTW, I believe I have a nice pair of naturals that fit my 42B bras well; no man-boobs either. I'm in shape. My bras wear well without a lot of breast-forming. But, When I really dress, I use forms to accentuate my breast line and achieve the look.
    Last edited by IleneD; 10-07-2016 at 12:48 AM. Reason: ugly typo

Nobody is answering the threads question of how they wear a bra daily For me it creates a risk of being discovered.

It can get hot in the summer - but not unbearable. I wear bralettes or soft cup bra in variety of styles - but often nude in color. I do not care if I am found out - people are not treating me as a freak and I am OK with that
    Last edited by bridget thronton; 10-08-2016 at 05:33 AM.

I frequently wear a brange all day long, so to answer the questions.
    No it does not get hot, even on the warmest summer days.
    Wear a shirt or top that doesn't show the straps.
    If you are getting strap marks on your body, then your bra is the wrong size, probably too small. My wife never has strap marks.
    Sometimes a sports bra, but most often a full supporting bra, and finally
    Yes you do get used to it, almost second nature and feel uncomfortable without.

I don't understand the question "how do I wear a bra daily?" - I just do it and have done so for many years.
    So I will answer the question "how do I choose my bra for today?"and the answer is a fresh decision every day depending on how I feel. It depends on the bra as to whether I use forms.
    I have no fear of being "caught" as most of the people who know me are aware and I don't care if anyone else finds out.
    I have the marks from the straps and white patches from sun-bathing that I don't try to hide.
    So, be brave and do whatever you want..

I do not wear one unless fully dolled up. Stuffed with water balloons.

I wear a bra every morning while I walk the dog, have coffee and so forth for about an hour. I am wearing now. Its my favorite part of the day. I take it off just before going to the gym. 🌺👙

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kayegirl View Post
    Yes you do get used to it, almost second nature and feel uncomfortable without.
    For the past 6 weeks or so, I've been wearing a padded sports bra on a daily basis, usually for almost the entire day.

Feels very natural. And when I'm *not* wearing it? I feel as if I'm naked & NEED to put it on.

Aspiring Member
    I move in circles where hugging is done more often than in the working world. I do not wear a bra (although I'd like to) because huggers surely would feel and might question the straps .

Closeted Ineke

Very carefully.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I don't usually "underdress" although I have, but since I work from home I usually dress daily and always wear a bra. I wear a standard mastectomy bra with pockets for the silicone forms. With those I'm a 40"D" which is the last size before the biggest they make. Anyway, the forms heat to body temperature and on a hot day yeah, you can feel it but it's tolerable. The forms weigh nearly three-pounds each so you feel the weight, jiggle and pull of the straps and the band. Interesting though that after two or three weeks of wear I seemed to acclimate to it and now rarely notice the bra. The forms give me a feminine shape and fill out my blouses and dresses properly too. My biggest stumbling block was not bumping into things with my "chest" but over time you adjust to that as well.

I don't underdress, but do wear a bra every day for quite a while. The skin adapts and you won't get bra marks that stay afterwards; in a short time, all marks are gone. Yes, when it's hot a bra can get uncomfortable after a while. Yes, I get used to wearing it, but part of why I crossdress is the subconscious feeling of wearing the clothes which constantly reinforces the idea that I'm dressed as a girl. So it's not important that I always be aware of how it feels. Lots of things go on in our minds that we're not consciously aware of. I wear a regular cup bra, and also, have found that many cute bras with underwires will fit and feel better if you remove the wire.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

In my experience, bra strap marks can be fairly permanent, partly because the straps are narrow and need to be snug to prevent an embarrassing dropped strap.

If you look at women on the beach, you will generally find two paler grooves on their shoulders, caused from constant bra wearing.

I don't mind this, as having established my shoulder grooves, my bra straps sit nicely in them and don't wander!

I don't think it's possible to wear a bra regularly and then strip off and look like a normal male.

First item on after shower and comes off the next morning. I don't leave home without it.

I do not underdress with a bra. My bras are to hold breastforms for me. I also note that some bras make me itchy. Just an observation and not excuse for not wearing one. LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If its a risk to you why do you wear one redtea?
    I don't go shirtless so strap marks don't matter.
    I wore a sports bra today because my boobs needed support and yes it was really hot after a while.
    I could care less if straps show thru my shirt.
    You would get used to it I'm sure. I don't wear one everyday just when my boobs are tender.

I wear a sports bra with crossover straps 24/7, I also wear C size breast forms in them when ever I go out in public or to work, if anyone has noticed they have never said anything to me.
    If I'm meeting someone I know that doesn't know that I crossdress then I'll just wear bra with no breast forms. Unless I'm going to work then its bra and breast forms everyday.
    Sophie Mosley

Well, let's see here...

I do wear a bra every day and have gotten to the point that I don't feel dressed without one.
    It took me a lot of time and a lot of failed attempts to find the right bras to wear to alleviate some of the issues you discuss.
    I have several different types of bras that I can wear with different kinds of shirts without getting discovered.

1- Yes it can get hot in the summer and I now fully understand why the first thing a lot of GG's do when they get home is to lose the bra.
    2- Not really an issue.
    First, find bras that actually fit and they are much less visible.
    Second, I wear women's tank tops as undershirts. The straps are set wider than men's for the specific reason of hiding bra straps.
    Third, I have a few different types of bras that I wear depending on the shirt I am going to wear; i.e., sports bras with polo shirts.
    3- It can be an issue if you let it. Every other weekend, I have my son. During the summer when there is a high probability of us hitting the pool, I just don't wear a bra on Friday and any marks are gone by pool time on Saturday.
    4- My go to is a soft cup bra I found at JC Penney. It fits perfect and comes in a A cup in my size which is rare. In other words, it actually fits. The adjusters for the bra are also in front instead of the back which is a huge help. I also have a few demibras/bralettes and several sports bras. As I said, My bra depends on the shirt I will be wearing.
    5- Absolutely. I notice it more when I don't have my bra on than when I do.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby