Thread: Called me jane

Called me jane

So last night i was dressed up, all night even during sex, then during her climax it happened, she called me Jane, I was so happy I couldn't wait to share. I love my wife.

I love when stuff like that happens and they don't realize it. Don't you feel like standing up and pointing at them and saying "HA" you said.Lol

Reality Check
    That's great and I know it made you happy. If I could get my wife to call me a female name anytime, it would be a thrill for me.

Jane, what a wonderful moment. My advice is don't harp on it with her, just be gad it happened.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Interesting but don't bring it up as you may not get the reaction you would like. What we blurt out during moments of ecstasy should not be brought up at other times.

Actually I asked afterwards about it, and she said she thought I would enjoy it, there is nothing me and my wife cannot discuss openly with each other, we do not hide anything from each other, no matter the cost, and that is how marriage is supposed to be. Yes sometimes the truth hurts, but lies and secrets hurt way more.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    How nice of her to do that.

You have a great wife

It sounds like you have a great relationship! Thanks for sharing your story.

Reality Check
    My ex wife once called me "Bob" during sex. My name is not Bob. Bob was the name of her ex husband!

Thanks for sharing. What a great wife. You both are doing something right, keep on doing it! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Thanks for sharing. Great wife. I wish my SO would call me by my fem name. Doing anything, LOL
    Part Time Girl