Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do some of you wear a bra EVERYDAY underdressed?

I have worn. Bra everyday for years now yes sometimes the straps and adjusters show though my shirt but I don't care no more I have been outed a few times by women and yes a bra can get hot but you get used to it the marks take time to fade especially with a new bra I like Victoria secret body by Victoria bras in 36A or 34B black or nude no lace for me just a solid color

I wear a bra everyday. I don't leave home without one. As for the heat woman up and take it in stride. As for my bras I only wear underwire bras. They seem to fit me the best and are the most comfortable to me.

I only wear sport bra when I am in drab.

Silver Member
    For years I used to set at the back of presentations and could see bra lines of the women in the audience, and once in a while on guys. If you wear a bra full time people will notice! Acceptance of it is the first key to wearing them. Loose tops do help. If you wear snug thin tops, it will be noticed. On the other hand many people don't pay attention. Don't wear a tight bra that makes fat stick above and below the band. Lace can show as well as the cup stitching and some styles will show the top of the cup under some clothes.

I think most of my friends and neighbors know and don't care. I often feel the womens' hands glide across my band or straps. I'm a natural B/C and feel comfortable wearing a bra. I wear silk and linen blouses much of the time so I assume that having on a bra isn't a surprise to them. Every once in a while I see people looking at my chest or down my blouse. I wear underwire bras both unlined under blouses and foam cups under Ts. I don't have much trouble with heat bothering me unless doing hard work. My wife hates foam cups and can't figure how I can stand them. Of course she is hot much of the time.

Banned Read only
    Just like everything else that you wear everyday, you get used to it and if it is not being worn you notice right away. I wear one every day 365.

Redtea,

How do some of you wear a bra everyday underdressed?

One : When working outside in the yard, or jogging I do feel the added heat, and that it sticks to me more. Bra selection is important when you know these activities will be coming up. But just normal around the house or window shopping... I became used to it. But do remember when you're sweaty everywhere the sweat will soak through but the area your bra lays...

Two: Of course I am terrified of my bra showing through my shirt at work or sometimes out and about. I have become aware of what types of shirts I am wearing and usually if I have doubts I try everything on the day before.

Three: The first mistake I made. I slept in my bra and the next day I took it off changed into my gym clothes, and went to the gym. After my workout, I went to my locker stripped off my clothes grabbed my shower supplies and headed to she shower room. As I walked past a full length mirror I noticed an outline of my bra and panties still on my skin even after my work out... There are no curtains or walls in the shower room... I just went in cleaned up and went back to my locker and got dressed for work.

Four: I don't wear a bralette, because they are too hard to take off, just like sports bras. Once you're hot and sweaty you better make sure you don't wish to keep it. I do have some nice fitted bras that I got from either of the two lingerie shops in Richmond. Those I are nice and I have to be careful what I wear over them because they will show through. I do have a lot of bras from WalMart (Haynes) that I use for everyday because the fit nicely and don't show through.

Five: just like you get used to wearing socks... Or if you ever switched from boxers to briefs. Not so much you get used to it as how much more comfortable it is to wear. Soon the paranoia goes away, you time putting on your bra in the locker room so no one sees you (or just go to the bathroom stall), if your bra is comfortable enough when you take it off you feel naked and that everyone will notice you're not wearing it. Most women cannot wait to take it off because they are carrying more weight than we do. Try wearing silicone inserts for day while you do housework. You'll understand better. I found a size A silicone adhesive type at Walmart that I wear on the weekend...

@--}----
    Michelle

Reality Check
    "How do some of you wear a bra EVERYDAY underdressed?"

The cups go in the front and the hooks in the back!

There was a time when I wore a bra (without forms) on a daily basis and it just became too much of a problem trying to hide the fact that I was wearing a bra. I got tired of it once I got nice forms so I don't wear one underdressed any more.

I wear bras in cooler weather. I haven't for the last couple months, but recently started again, and probably will every day for the next 7-8 months. Some are regular bras, some are sports bras, some have a little padding. Some of them are quite noticeable, especially under a sport or polo shirt. Only on a rare occasion has someone said something to me about them. I sort of enjoy going to some place like the bank and catching the teller looking at my shirt. I also have worn panties, pantyhose, and tights daily for many years.
    Stephanie

Maybe wearing one is addictive and maybe your body gets used to the extra support.

Certainly, if go without one, going upstairs gets a bit "thumpy".

I need to wear one for modesty, too. I subscribe to some regimes which make me quite pointy, and the combination of a bit of wobble and protruding darker bits can be embarrassing.

Finally, I am entranced by the range of such lovely, pretty, sexy & feminine garments, plus the range of styles & colours. What's not to like?

I'd love to wear one more often. With my day job wearing one is simply an impossible dream.

I do enjoy underdressing in terms if panties/stockings/pantyhose but I only dare to do this at present in evenings/weekends and not when I'm working etc.

I think it's fantastic that so many of you are able to do so. I'd love to be able to join in with this pleasure in the future.