Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is in your purse?

In my black leather shoulder bag is: wallet containing cash and cards (plus driver licence, medicare, etc) notebook, 3 pens, comb, a few dollars worth of coins scattered in the bottom, a cinema voucher (must remember to use it), business cards, card wallet with work credentials, 1.5m tape measure, CPR mask, spare eye glasses, a few headache tabs, antacids, few band aids, lens towelettes, 3 refresher towelettes, hand sanitiser, nail file, 3 lip glosses, and moisturiser.

What we call a purse is an overtly woman's styled wallet, or a small soft bag for coins.

All the usual things - license, credit / debit cards, cash, lipstick, concealer, tissues, makeup remover...

Ive had just about everything, except money when I carried a purse.

The crossdresser support group that I'm in said that for the next meeting there was going to be a contest of who had the most items in their purse from the list that they had. I took a big purse and loaded it down with all conceivable items that a lady might carry. I won but others felt that I had used too big of a purse.

Hell-o Lana Mae,
    It depends on which purse, or where I'm headed with said purse.
    The usual items you might find in there would be...
    My wallet, a pair of sunglasses, reading glasses, some translucent pressed powder,
    lipstick, and or, lipgloss, a flashlight, perfume, a second pair of earrings, a wig comb,
    and my keys.
    Now if I'm just carrying a evening clutch, it's just my ID, credit card, some cash, perfume,
    lipgloss, that pressed powder, and my stripped down key ring.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

I have several but do not use them yet. Funny thing is that when I went out last week I was wearing a blouse with no pockets and jeggings with no pockets and I realized once it was too late that I had nowhere to carry my wallet. I had to laugh that I should have brought a darn purse with me. Live and learn! LOL.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    my wallet, cel phone, lip stick, nail file, nail clipper, compact, tissues, hair brush, change, 4in buck knife.

OMG what's not in my purse

Bandaids
    Breath Mints and gum
    Brush
    Cell Phone
    Comb
    Fingernail file
    Fingernail glue
    Glasses - Reading & Sun w/cases & wipes
    Hair Accessories - Barrettes, Clips and Scrunchies
    Hand lotion
    Hand sanitizer
    Kleenex container
    Mace
    Make-up bag
    Mirror
    Note Paper
    Pill box
    Table Hanger
    Tape Measure
    Wallet

Thanks everyone for your replies. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Lana Mae this is such a fun post. I can't believe that it doesn't have 300 replies. It's interesting what different ladies carry with them and what some ladies don't carry. Thanks and have a great day. Xoxo

Something to consider which I now do. I don't leave my Id and credit card in my clutch I keep them on my person. A friend of mine had her clutch stolen while out and lost her ID, credit card and car keys.

I always bring a full change of cloths for the same reason you do.

Quote Originally Posted by dolovewell View Post
    I honestly only carry a purse only because it would look weird if I were a woman out in public not carrying a purse. But I have the usual stuff like wallet and keys in there.

When I go out I always put a duffle bag in my trunk that I call an emergency kit. I put a change of male clothes in there and makeup remover. That way if for some reason things go wrong or I have an emergency I can change into male mode.

License
    Cash
    Camera with extra batteries
    Lipstick I'm wearing.
    Lip gloss super shiny.
    Mascara
    Foundation
    Eye liner
    Lip liner
    Credit cards
    Brush
    Gum
    Condoms
    Backup lipstick in similar color
    Pen
    Cards to write my number on
    Anything that'll make my experience out better.

Most of the things mentioned already. Emergency makeup, phone, keys, tissue, girl wallet, small flashlight, brush, Tampax or pads, (not for me, but I had a GG ask in a rest room once, started carring after that) and my small knife, It goes with me in drab, or drag. Wouldn't feel right without it.