Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is in your purse?

What is in your purse?

Do you carry a purse? What is in your purse? So far only my bright pink wallet and tissues in mine. What about you? Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Aspiring Member
    The last time I went out it was a small wallet with my credit cards, insurance card and two ID's, lipstick, some concealer, tissues and an item I can't mention due to forum rules.

I carry my Wallet in my purse along with lipstick, makeup, and few other items.

I also carny TG ID card in case I am stopped by cop or emergency.

Drivers license and other cards, cash, comb, nail file, facial tissue, cotton ball, Q-tip, aspirin, hand moisturizer, lipstick, makeup...

The usual stuff

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I remove the stuff from my guy wallet and stuff it in my girl wallet then it goes in the purse with my cell phone, lipstick, hair brush.
    Make up compact to keep my face from getting shiny.My glasses.
    Lip gloss, small spray bottle of my fave scent "water blossom" from ULTA.

I'm sure I'm leaving something out but those are my essentials.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-09-2016 at 11:05 PM. Reason: not allowed, see FAQs

Since I only do the cheerleader thing and each event is not usually more than four hours I carry my driver's license, credit card and business card with my TABC info in a badge holder clipped to the front of my bra. I also only take my car key and stash it in my right bra cup (I have a pocketed mastectomy bra) on even days of the month and my left bra cup on odd days of the month. When I do obstacle runs I stash my driver's license in my right shoe.

It's very rare that I carry cash but the times I have in the past I stash it on the hip in my panty.

Since I have a roommate now I have a duffle bag with all my Marcy stuff in it to change on site or at the apartment gym if it's early in the morning.

I don't have a purse except for a really nice clutch purse that my brother made for me to give to a special woman. It's stashed in my closet in case I ever find her again.

Banned Read only
    Lana,
    All the things guy's carry in various pockets go in my handbag plus a purse for money and credit cards, not forgetting drivers licence . My handbag has tissues, glasses, hair brush , lipstick, small perfume atomiser, small makeup mirror, mobile phone, a spare pair of stockings ( according to my wife that's being eccentric !), car keys and a small camera. I never thought I would get use to carrying a handbag but I love it, I can see why GGs get hung up on buying them, I'm trying to get a range of colours and styles to go with my outfits. To me they are one of the final touches of going out and feeling feminine .

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I don't have one yet but looks like I'll need one for when I start venturing out. My SO has one that weighs as much as a small house, 'just bits and pieces' when I ask her what's in it!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

MAC Russian Red lipstick, credit card, debit card, license, health insurance card, $200 cash, reading glasses, lighter, cigarettes (I only smoke, only a little, when I dress).

Every thing I would carry in my pockets plus femme necessities all too many to list. My wallet is a womans organizer and acts as a clutch when running in to a store for a quick purchase. Yes I carry it all the time no matter how I'm presenting. I have some different colors and styles to co-ordinate my outfits.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Phone
    Wallet
    Lipstick
    Makeup
    Ink pen/small notepad
    Keys
    Tissue paper/napkins

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Everything normally in my guy pockets (keys, pocket change, wallet, hearing aid batteries, measuring tape), plus makeup bag (lipstick, concealer, foundation, powder, mascara, eye liner, eye shadow beard cover, perfume), makeup mirror compact, camera, combs, tissues, cell phone, "girl cards", pens, paper, name tag, and probably a few other things.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Aspiring Member
    I carried a Union Jack purse (acting as a clutch) before I made a major purge. I wasn't out at all at the material time. The purse carried literally my entire wallet and card holder's worth of stuff and more.

It contained tissues, a nail clipper, gas station receipts to redeem umbrellas with, my cash and cards, my unwieldy car keys, a microfibre cloth for my spectacles, a Pilot pen. Were I out I'd probably carry at least foundation, eyeliner and lip gloss.

Well, it's more of a tote bag than a purse, but in it I've got my phone, wallet, keys, a possible book if I want to read, my oracle cards, an umbrella, and sometimes I'll put a small crystal in the zip-up pocket.

Reality Check
    My purse is empty right now, but when I go out (dressed), it contains the usual stuff. Wallet, makeup, keys, comb, tissues, camera (got to take photos or it didn't happen), phone, etc. Basically anything a woman would carry in her purse.

Front zip pocket:
    Wallet (w/ Cards, license, money, usual things) Change purse, brush.
    Back zip pocket
    Clutch, folding magnifying glass (old eyes) small yearly planner, nail file.
    Right side pocket
    Eye Liner, mascara, lippy, powder compact
    Left side pocket
    phone

Usually comb, brush, flashlight, pen, note pad, mascara, lipstick, face powder, eye shadow, fragrance, wallet, tissues.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I bought my shoulder bag to carry a video camera in it.
    Big bag lotsa room and plenty of space for all the aforementioned items by previous posters.

Yep! There's still room for plenty more crap.

Maybe it will get too heavy and the strap will break.

Like a freezer breaking down, a great time to clean up.

Not happening yet tho. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Jewelry and makeup… lots of it. It's a good size purse. If going out I add cell, wallet, keys and sometimes a magnifying mirror.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    When I'm out and about I usually carry some lipstick and a few other cosmetics as well as my ID, and a few credit cards

First I would like to say that this is a really fun and interesting thread. OK starting left to right I have gum, tic-tacs,and a blo pop.next I have a nail file, nail clippers, 2 maxi pads,1 tampon,small spray bottle of perfume, a compact,a pen and a hair pic. Next I have hand sanitizer, hand lotion,tissues and a pink phone case (for when I get dressed I can transform my phone too) I have a small zipper bag with a bottle of Tylenol, aleve, ibuprofen, and anti-acid,some band-aids,a few q-tips,a couple of small make up remover wipes. Next I have my coach wallet that's pretty much empty until I get dressed then I put everything in my guy wallet in my girl wallet. I also have a coach wristlet that I can put my ID and a debit card in just in case I want to go for a long walk, or in a club. And a couple handy lipsticks. I like to be prepared xoxo

Wallet, cell phone, keys, lipstick, nail polish, tissues, makeup mirror, change purse, flashlight, a couple pens, a spare cigar, cigar cutter, lighter, receipts from shopping, hair brush, sometimes a compact, spare dollar bills in most of the pockets, and from time to time, dozens of other things. The best thing about a purse is you can fill it with all manner of stuff and just grab it and go when you go out. No need to load up your pockets.

The usual, as others listed, plus extra adhesive nail tabs.

About the same as every one else except I keep four tubes of various shades of dark red lipstick. My small purse has a little pouch in it and they set perfect in there with the name facing up so I can pick the one I want to wear. Guess I have a lipstick problem also because all my other makeup is just laying in the purse in no particular arrangement.

I honestly only carry a purse only because it would look weird if I were a woman out in public not carrying a purse. But I have the usual stuff like wallet and keys in there.

When I go out I always put a duffle bag in my trunk that I call an emergency kit. I put a change of male clothes in there and makeup remover. That way if for some reason things go wrong or I have an emergency I can change into male mode.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34