Thread: Dancing

Dancing

Hey girls,

This is a little weird one. Being a closeted crossdresser, I usually do the same things in guy mode or girl mode (reading, playing online games, watching movies).
    However, I always like to dance, like to go to clubs (even if getting older and being in a relationship I do this less and less).
    In male mode, I am just having fun and do not realize sophisticated choreographies. I always think that women's choreographies are so prettier and that women are more "free" to move. So, my new "game" when I crossdress is to work on girls' choreographies (thanks youtube by the way).

Does anyone else feel the same way ?
    Last edited by Karine; 10-10-2016 at 08:06 AM.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

I have noticed that I have loosened up on the dance floor from a couple of years ago. I never work on them per se. The wife has noticed this as well. But dancing in the freezer section of the grocery store is my jam. Don't know why. Just is.

Cheers
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    I dance as part of my exercising that's tailored to GG's -- at home.

Listen to some music that I enjoy, and do it in front of a full-length mirror so I can see what the heck I'm doing & to be able to correct or emphasize certain things more.

Remember that a GG's center of gravity is lower than a guy's, so you have to mechanically lower yours, as well. (Please don't anyone hurt themselves! )

It really is a lot of fun. And once I get going & am really feeling it, it does look pretty legit.

That said... I don't dance in public (en femme or even in guy mode). Which is really a shame, in some ways. But I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Besides, could you imagine if I'm dancing as a guy at like a wedding reception or something, and the "chick moves" accidentally start coming out?

Banned Read only
    Karine, I enjoy dancing if I'm in the mood, sometimes I just don't feel it, maybe that is age ! My first social outing in January was an anniversary meal and dance so I was thrown in at the deep end, I'd never been out before in public , I'd never met another CDer and yet by the end of the evening I was on the dance floor wearing a full length ball gown and 4" heels . Yes I did wing it a bit but still enjoyed dancing dressed for the first time. The Xmas party is going to be interesting because it's a dinner dance and our TG group will be mixing with the general public because they accommodate more than one party at the same venue.
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-10-2016 at 12:30 PM.

When I dance in female mode I'm pretty reserved but still (hopefully) feminine. It's mostly from the feet and hips. I keep it pretty conservative because I have seen some that really over do it and end up looking a bit cartoonish. I'm not talking about learning a set of dance moves at home - I've given in to that one before
    I'm just an ordinary guy who puts his fishnets on one leg at a time like everyone else.

Karine - Yes!

I am a dancing fool... at home in the kitchen (dangerous with knives: messy with sauce... ) or on rare occasions out as a girl, and even more rarely as a guy - but the style changes little between modes... it's 80's Disco/Club really.... sad - and possibly certifiable - but it's MY expression and when the right beat comes on, feet, hips, arms everything has to pretty much do it's own thing...

Expression is a good thing to let out... choreography is great if you have it, but freedom to express whatever it is you want to is just as important... I'm sure one day video of me dancing will find it's way on to the web... Scary... but expressive...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

When I was in Vegas last year, several of us CD's were out dancing. But I stayed out there and danced. The called me a dancing extraordinaire. LOL yep get me dancing and I love it. Whether male or Female, yep I l love dancing.
    Part Time Girl

For some odd reason I feel freerer to dance dressed than I do in male drab. I love to dance but slow dancing to a romantic song is really my favorate

Dancing in public place is my last item to do. I don't like bars and clubs, though. Still dreaming of it.

Thanks you girls for your feedbacks.

It seems that I'm still of sound mind .
    Crossdressing allows me to free some of of my creativity and dancing can be so artistic. So why don't enjoy two stuff at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Expression is a good thing to let out... choreography is great if you have it, but freedom to express whatever it is you want to is just as important...
    I agree with you on that. I don't learn the choreography step by step, but some part of the routine that I like and then piece them together.

In one way, embracing my "girly side" in my late twenties, it's like I'm growing up at an accelerated pace. Starting with buying pink stuff and not anymore, doing conspicuous makeup and now discreet and now dancing in front of the mirror.

Karine.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

Yep. I can't dance as a guy and make it look good, but I love dancing in girl mode.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by 2B Natasha View Post
    dancing in the freezer section of the grocery store is my jam.
    Lol I'm the same way. Groceries is my time to throw on the headphones and feel my jams like I'm at a concert. It makes an otherwise boring activity more fun.

I am a salsa dancer. I am used to dancing the male part and I am pretty good. I have been out to a few gay bars that have a Latin theme night and got asked to dance; but alas, these guys were not salsa dancers. I have started going to some of the straight salsa parties in San Francisco and New York. Sadly, I am mostly ignored.

Silver Member
    When I was young I could dance the girls part thanks to my sisters and a little assistant instructor work. Back then it was the standard dances waltz, foxtrot, ... When I started going out dressed with a friend we had a lot of fun. Be able to dance as the girl made me pretty convincing.

Karine,
    In the guy mode, I am not a dancer, at least fast dancing, love to slow dance though. When in female mode, I love it! Guess that I need to be a little more female in the male mode. Easier said then done I guess. I am a whole different person when I am dressed up and all dolled up and I love that feeling. Guess that I like the male mode feeling too but I hate to say that I am liking the female mode more all the time. And no, I don't hate it, lol, just kidding.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews