Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time out with my wife while dressed!

First time out with my wife while dressed!

So I've hit a pretty big milestone in my relationship with my wife. She has seen pictures of me dressed, but has never seen Danielle in person. We both agreed that it was time. She really wanted to see me dressed, but didn't just want to sit around the house. She wanted to make it more of an epic evening that we'll never forget. So we decided that we would get all dressed up and go out to celebrate my birthday. The kids were staying overnight at the in-laws, so we had the whole house to ourselves.

We both tried on outfits together, which was a lot of fun. I decided on a pink top and a tight stretchy black mini-skirt, black nylons and black sparkly heels. They are actually the tallest heels I own, but I did surprisingly well in them. My wife also looked wonderful in a cute little black dress and awesome heels with sequins on them.

Then it was time to do my makeup. I'd have to say, I am quite spoiled by my professional makeup job that I got recently. That's the bar I'm measuring against now. I did it myself, and it took forever. I don't have tons of experience doing makeup, but I think it came out alright. I really wanted to paint my nails, so I had my wife paint them before we left. I took so long getting ready that we were antsy to get out the door and never took any pictures!

We decided on going to this gay bar / dance club. I figured this would be an environment where even if someone figured out I was really a guy, they wouldn't really care. It was about a 45 minute drive, but it was the closest gay bar in proximity to where we live. We arrived around 11pm and it was pretty dead. (it was a Thursday night). There was maybe 20 - 25 people there at the most. I guess this wasn't necessarily a bad thing, as we were able to get a seat at the bar.

We drank martinis, talked, laughed and had a blast! I felt very comfortable and welcome there. We eventually ended up on the dancefloor. Part of the time, we were the only people dancing. I think I did pretty well dancing in my super tall heels.

It was SO much fun to go out as a girl. And to have my wife there at my side was amazing. I would have never thought it would have gotten to this point. But our relationship really has reached another level. I love her so much. I still can't believe that night happened, and neither can she. But she admits, she did have a really fun time with Danielle. It really was a birthday that I'll never forget!

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    That sounds amazing! Congratulations!
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    What a wonderful experience! You are a lucky girl. Any photos?

Aspiring Member
    Wow, that's awesome Danielle!! You've reached a level with your wife that many of us hope to get to (myself included). So happy for you, congratulations!

Ditto to what Lisa said. Quite envious of your night out with your wife Danielle.
    That's wonderful.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Congratulations. I know your super happy and I wish you many more outings. Xoxo

I also am so jealous. I could only hope for something like this with my wife. It would be a dream come true. WOW is all I can say!

Danielle, That is a great night out and a nice supporting wife. I know it is so nice to have your SO go out with you.
    Part Time Girl

Congratulations, Danielle!

- Diane

Banned Read only
    Awesome experience Danielle.

It's even better when you hit restaurants and bars with the normals. You'll discover that for yourself soon enough, I am sure.

Take care,

Wow, what an amazing experience.

I would love to do something like this with my wife. I've even told her that I would love it if we could get glammed up together and go out somewhere nice. Alas, she's not ready to do anything like this. While she's seen my photos, she doesn't want to see me dressed so it could be a while (if ever) before anything like this could happen. I can't complain though. I feel very lucky that she accepts me for who I am.
    A girl can never have too many dresses

What a wonderful night that you both shared! I am so happy for you!

Reality Check
    That must have been a great night. I would settle for my wife going out with me in casual outfits to the mall or eating at a restaurant.

Great story, so happy for you, but you forgot the pictures????
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Sounds like the both of you had a great time. It's nice when your wife is accepting. Hopefully, there will be more great times going out together.

That is great news!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Wow what a great story, love to hear that couples can go out and have a great time, and not worry what someone would say, thanks for sharing with us hugs girl
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

lucky, lucky girl. Am full of envy but don't let it become a 'once in a lifetime' event

So jealous! Congratulations! May you have many more fun nights out!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Gold Member
    Danielle;
    Did you go to "Bots Town" area on Lincoln Ave???
    or north Clark St?
    Glad you had a great time.
    Next time go to "Big Shot" in Arlington Heights. They are very CD friendly
    as a local CD Store Rori has meetings there regularly.

Rader

WOW, what a wonderful adventure!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful adventure. Glad you had such a good time. Hoping you have many more. Hugs to both Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Sounds like a great time Danielle, glad it went well for you and your wife

That really is wonderful and I don't think I have to tell you how lucky you are. But I won't complain. I love my wife to death and she tolerates Trish but don't think we will ever go out together.

Congratulations on a great night! It sounds like so much fun! You are so lucky to be where you are with your wife now. Enjoy!
    Just trying to be the real me!