So I've hit a pretty big milestone in my relationship with my wife. She has seen pictures of me dressed, but has never seen Danielle in person. We both agreed that it was time. She really wanted to see me dressed, but didn't just want to sit around the house. She wanted to make it more of an epic evening that we'll never forget. So we decided that we would get all dressed up and go out to celebrate my birthday. The kids were staying overnight at the in-laws, so we had the whole house to ourselves.

We both tried on outfits together, which was a lot of fun. I decided on a pink top and a tight stretchy black mini-skirt, black nylons and black sparkly heels. They are actually the tallest heels I own, but I did surprisingly well in them. My wife also looked wonderful in a cute little black dress and awesome heels with sequins on them.

Then it was time to do my makeup. I'd have to say, I am quite spoiled by my professional makeup job that I got recently. That's the bar I'm measuring against now. I did it myself, and it took forever. I don't have tons of experience doing makeup, but I think it came out alright. I really wanted to paint my nails, so I had my wife paint them before we left. I took so long getting ready that we were antsy to get out the door and never took any pictures!

We decided on going to this gay bar / dance club. I figured this would be an environment where even if someone figured out I was really a guy, they wouldn't really care. It was about a 45 minute drive, but it was the closest gay bar in proximity to where we live. We arrived around 11pm and it was pretty dead. (it was a Thursday night). There was maybe 20 - 25 people there at the most. I guess this wasn't necessarily a bad thing, as we were able to get a seat at the bar.

We drank martinis, talked, laughed and had a blast! I felt very comfortable and welcome there. We eventually ended up on the dancefloor. Part of the time, we were the only people dancing. I think I did pretty well dancing in my super tall heels.

It was SO much fun to go out as a girl. And to have my wife there at my side was amazing. I would have never thought it would have gotten to this point. But our relationship really has reached another level. I love her so much. I still can't believe that night happened, and neither can she. But she admits, she did have a really fun time with Danielle. It really was a birthday that I'll never forget!