Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time out with my wife while dressed!

Silver Member
    Wonderful! You are so lucky to be blessed with the wife you have. Mine is OK seeing me dressed but refuses to be seen in public with me dressed. No indication that will change, either. Congratulations!

Wow! That's sounds amazing. I'm glad you both had a wonderful evening!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle001 View Post
    ... And to have my wife there at my side was amazing. .... But she admits, she did have a really fun time with Danielle. It really was a birthday that I'll never forget!
    Danielle, I want to share a story of the first time my wife went out with me. And it just so happens that is was my birthday too. We were in Hawaii at our favorite place on Maui. We walked to an upscale shopping mall next to the Grand Wailea, did some browsing and then off to dinner. For me, all was fine. My wife did the talking and I was oblivious in general. When we got home, I could tell my wife was a little stressed out and I asked her why and she reported on a few stares and was so concerned about having a good time, she couldn't just relax. Had to let he know that I'm a big boy and I can handle what comes and that it's not on her to protect me. The next tine we went out, it was totally different. She was just being her.

Make sure to talk to your wife about this notion. What happens when you go to a straight restaurant? Or a play etc. Get this out there to make sure she can have good time, every time.

Take care,

Wow this is incredible, I don't know if I could do that with my wife. She found a picture of me once. We talked about it a little and she offered to do makeup. but that was awhile ago and we haven't talked about it since.

So have you done it again since?

It sounds like you don' t need this information but there are crossdresser support groups in Chicago that you can join. Wives are welcome to attend. We just had a G.N.O. (Girls Night Out) where the wife came to see who her husband's new friends were. She was totally satisfied with "her" new friends as far as I could tell.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Danielle;
    Did you go to "Bots Town" area on Lincoln Ave???
    or north Clark St?
    Glad you had a great time.
    Next time go to "Big Shot" in Arlington Heights. They are very CD friendly
    as a local CD Store Rori has meetings there regularly.

Rader
    We actually went to Pheonix in Elk Grove Village. I'm aware of the nights out at Big Shots and hopefully will make it out there at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
    Wonderful! You are so lucky to be blessed with the wife you have. Mine is OK seeing me dressed but refuses to be seen in public with me dressed. No indication that will change, either. Congratulations!
    Believe me, it wasn't an easy road up to this point. The CDing almost broke us up at first. Then it was about 6 years of DADT. Things really changed this August after a very long discussion about it. And then it went from 0 to 60 over the course of a month. I would have never thought we'd be to the point we are at right now. But somehow, we are. And I realize I am very lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by mycdmichelle View Post
    Wow this is incredible, I don't know if I could do that with my wife. She found a picture of me once. We talked about it a little and she offered to do makeup. but that was awhile ago and we haven't talked about it since.

So have you done it again since?
    Haven't done it again since. Makes it a little challenging to get out as Danielle with the kids around. But I'm gonna try to get out at least once a month, with or without my wife. Although she said she did have fun and would do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by SharonDenise View Post
    It sounds like you don' t need this information but there are crossdresser support groups in Chicago that you can join. Wives are welcome to attend. We just had a G.N.O. (Girls Night Out) where the wife came to see who her husband's new friends were. She was totally satisfied with "her" new friends as far as I could tell.
    Yes, I attended my first Chi-Chapter meeting in September, a couple weeks before the outing with my wife. I really want to make it to one of the GNO's sometime. Perhaps my wife will come too. We'll see what happens!

That's fantastic news, congratulations!

Danielle, I really enjoyed reading your post. I have had a similar experience with my SO the first time we went out. Thanks for sharing