Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: to show or not to show

to show or not to show

I was out dressed one night and stopped by a convience store for a soda. The girl behind the counter was very friendly and admired my legs and mini skirt.
    Somehow the conversation came around to what I was wearing under my skirt and blouse and she asked to seey bra and panties.
    What should my response have been. I showed her my bra but not my panties.

Depends what she looked like for sure

Aspiring Member
    My first response would have been "How often do other women or even guys ask to see your underwear? Do you show them?". I honestly don't know, do women show their underwear to each other. I think showing her your bra is probably consistent with how another woman my react, definitely don't think showing your panties would have been appropriate at all.

I think you did alright. It actually was none of her business. It is possible she was just curious what you would be wearing but again it is none of her business. IMHO Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I doubt too many "normal" women show one another their bras and panties in public.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    One could venture a guess she knew you were a crossdresser and thought she would just have a little fun with you.
    By tease I mean tease you all in good fun nothing sexual.
    She could be very into Cders and wanted to let you know she was cool with it.
    The simple fact is she asked so you could have said well if we go out on a date you could find out.
    If you are single go in there in guy mode and ask her for a date.
    Say something like "the other day you asked to see my bra and panties" so when would you like to go out?

Not sure GG's go around asking and showing like that. I wouldn't know so ask one.

Reality Check
    Did you steer the conversation towards your bra and panties or did she?

It was inappropriate for her to ask you that in her workplace. It's the sort of thing that gets people fired, especially if you turn it around to a male clerk asking to see a female customer's bra and panties.

If you are married or in a serious relationship, your behavior was inappropriate. If you are single and interested, you could have suggested going out on a date and showing her then.

I think the correct answer was "no, I don't know you"
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I will say if you are in a relationship or married shame on you for chatting up the clerk you are 68 and should know better.

That was an out of bounds request. It may have been all in fun or curiosity but still out of bounds. I know my cis-female friends do not ask and show even when in the privacy of one of our homes. A few times someone has dropped their pants upon request, thus showing underwear, for a reason such as showing a tattoo (I have to show mine). This is among good friends and not strangers. To ask and show with stranger in a public setting, ummmm, nope.

show me yours
    and i'll show you mine!!

NOT!!

totally an inappropriate request!!
    paula

gah Paulaprimo beat me to the punch line!

I will show you mine if you show me yours

Well rat farts... that's a tough one - even coming from someone who loves getting caught showing them off. But here's how I might have responded.

Pull up your skirt on the side and give her a hip shot with a little wink of the eye and make a humorous comment. If she asked for more without specifying where I would have given a little butt shot with a cute shake. If she asked to see the front and you were properly tucked I would ask if she was sure she really wanted to see it and gently speak as if you're trying to dissuade her. If she persists then make a decision and go with it. Only look around to make sure no one else can see it.

The only thing to worry about is that there are most likely security cameras rolling and if she had checked your I.D. or you had paid with any type of card they would have record of it being you. But if she perpetrated it and no one else was there you might be safe. That is a chance you would have to take.

A few years ago I was in a club at the Block Party in Dallas and a GG told me she wanted to see my butt. Eventually she made me turn around and pulled up my skirt and gave it a good long look. I was wearing the nicest white stretch satin panty and it was cool. Now that was in a club were the crazies come out and it was no big deal at all. In fact, guys wearing nothing but lingerie on the streets at that event is not uncommon.

Three years ago I was climbing out of the dirt track at Texas Motor Speedway and one of the crew from the mud run gave me the 'you go first' gesture after I gave him the 'you go first' gesture. I know he was wanting to see up my skirt and I'm 99% positive he got a very nice view of my white lace panty. Later I caught one of the other crew looking up with his jaw dropped to the ground as I was climbing the stairs to exit the grandstand.

I think people are more fascinated with men dressed as women than we realize and maybe they just want to see if we go 'all the way' with it. I pulled up my skirt to show off my panties next to a guy dancing in the street wearing nothing but a garter belt, stockings, panty and high heels at the Block Party several years ago. A lady who was watching gave me a smile and said "that's really good!"

Quote Originally Posted by redtea View Post
    gah Paulaprimo beat me to the punch line!
    sorry!
    paula

I will say this. It was about three in the morning. I was wearing a mini skirt blouse heels and pantyhose. We were talking about my cd. She was accepting of cd and had friends that did. Sorry I brought it up

Banned Read only
    Sharon,
    The recent question about what women think of CDers and is their first question could be are you gay ? Well the girl behind the counter gave us another question, and maybe it's what other women might be thinking, what's he wearing underneath, I still say some women are intrigued by CDers, to some we are an unknown commodity .

When I wore heels to my last counselling session I was in drab but she could see I was wearing tights or stockings so she did ask which and then was intrigued to know if I was uncomfortable wearing a suspender belt ? I told I was totally comfortable and I was wearing matching panties and camisole, yes I did show her a little of the cami, she loved the colour.
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-10-2016 at 06:00 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sharon, My thoughts are exactly the same as Tracii in post #6.....
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I also forgot to add that this happened over thirty years ago. And I always pay cash. I was a lot younger and daring back then.

Don't go showing anything that you could be arrested for showing.

What if you were on video surveillance there? She could have been trying to get you to do something that would get you into trouble. Some people are very devious.
    My name is Carol.

Hmmm, interesting no doubt!

LOL i found this funny
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Banned Read only
    Yeah, that didn't happen.

If it did happen, which I don't think it did, I would not be surprised if the conversation was steered in that direction. I used to work at a Victoria's Secret and we would have men come in asking what kind and what color panties our female SAs were wearing. Their excuse was "I want recommendations!". Yeah, nice try.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Out at nite, I often have young GG women comment about my breast plate. They want to know if they're real.

A few will come rite up and feel them without asking. I usually say, "I guess that means it's ok for me to touch yours?"

The usual reply is, "Sure, why not?" Or, something like that. I wouldn't do that out in public. But, it's interesting that they don't seem to mind.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Turn it around. How would she have reacted if you, in drab, asked to see her Undies? She'd have grounds to have you arrested, I'll wager. But at minimum, she'd give you a big, fat "NO WAY"