Thread: First Trip

Red face First Trip

So last week I had the opportunity to drive a work vehicle from one province to another and then fly back home. I really enjoyed seeing the sites and the entire weekend I was dress enfemme and even did a little shopping.
    For my flight home I even wore my cute polka dot skirt and my Mary Jane heels.

It was a very lovely weekend and even in the smaller city no one even cared what I was wearing.

PS: At the historical site I visited the tour guide was wearing a very cute Victorian era dress that I so want to wear (at least for Halloween)

IMG_0822.jpg

That's great. Sounds like you had a positive trip and outting.

Sounds like you had a good time. Yes, Victorian dresses are kind of neat and would just like to try one on at least once. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

So how did you manage to get thru security dressed en femme if your ID shows you to be male? Wouldn't that trigger a stop and search by TSA?

Good for you! It sounds like a great time - I'm glad it was a positive experience and you enjoyed yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ronniegirl View Post
    So how did you manage to get thru security dressed en femme if your ID shows you to be male? Wouldn't that trigger a stop and search by TSA?
    Yeah I wonder how TSA are told how to handle this

In Canada we don't have TSA but at security screening they don't ask for ID. You only have to present ID at the gate before boarding. I wasn't wearing any make-up or wearing a wig. (I am planning on growing my hair out anyway!!)
    I guess I am just a guy in a skirt!

Although I do have what you in the US would call TSA pre-screen (using NEXUS) so they did ask for my ID but my thought is that they just want to make sure they name on the ID and boarding pass match. Can't let the everyone skip the security