Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost..... Pink Fog

Aspiring Member
    are you any where the earths magnetic line of flux are moving through ?
    might have had a kind of time warp run through .
    you know the magnetic north is moving ...right ?

This happens to me from time to time but eventually comes back once I dress again.

I have a brother in prison for life. His twin was in 2 yrs. Humans are more adaptable than we sometime realize. In the military, in war zones, etc. I suspect my brothers at least tried Cding, but not sure. When I was in the service, i never thought of dressing, or sexuall release.

I think the urge comes and goes for most of us. I went 15 years and now I'm on and off (more on than off though) and a lot depends on what else is happening in my life at the time and how busy I am. I told my wife this year, went well for the first 24 hours and now it's a DADT relationship. The reason I told her was I didn't think this time it was going away like it did for 15 years! (which is when I met her). For me though, it's all or nothing. Either man mode or full girl mode.

The urge comes and goes for me too, I tend to get pink fog in the summer when I see the girls in pretty dresses and showing a lot of leg. I do dress in the cold months but it's much less than in the summer