Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never accept a ride from a stranger

Never accept a ride from a stranger

This weekend I had some time for my self. I went out dressed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. As usual, I went to the mall and to some other stores to do groceries. It was a very good weekend for me. On Sunday, after mass I took the bus to go to Walmart. Everything was fine, I had dinner and bought some things that I needed. However I arrived a minute late to the bus stop and only could see it leaving me . I did ot have nothing to do and it was getting colder so I decided to return to Walmart until the arriving of the next bus. I was sitting in a table of a McDonalds inside the store when a man who just entered the store passed next to me and said hi. Nervously I answered back. Nothing unusual. Once that the time for the next bus was close I decided to go to the bus stop. I left the store and while I was crossing the parking lot. I heard someone calling a woman (it was obvious that I was that woman since I was the only girl in the parking lot), I was right, the person calling me was the man who talked me before. He came close and told me that I looked beautiful and complimented me. I just said thanks. Then, he asked me where I was going, I told him that I wanted to take the next bus, so he offered himself to give me a ride.

I do not know why I answered yes. It was the first time that this happened to me, so maybe I just wanted to try, what could go wrong? Once that I was in his car, he continued flattering me and asked me where I wanted to go, and I told him the direction that he should take. However, at this time he started to say things like, he was alone, he did not have a girlfriend, and he asked me I wanted to have some fun. I saw something like that coming, but when it happened I was in shock. I have fantasized about being taken by a man even when I consider myself completely hetero. Now I had the "chance" to be the woman of some random guy. He was clear, he wanted to have intimacy with me and suggested to go to a motel. I remembered those fantasies, but, I understood that it is not that I really want to do, I was more scared and disgusted of the idea of having sex with a man, even when I was dressed. So I rejected his suggestions, but he insisted. At that time I was almost sure that he was driving to a motel, to his apartment, or to some isolated place to take advantage of me. I still cannot believe that I was in that situation. Fortunately, he did not force me to anything and it was a relief when I saw the mall that is next to my apartment, so he was following the right direction. He continued complimenting me, even when he knew that I was a "transgirl" after I told him that I have a girlfriend and I am not into men. When I told him to stop (not in my apartment but in a nearby building) he did not want me to go, at this time is when he touched one of my "breasts", which was just an empty bra and I tried to open the door just when he was trying to put his hand under my skirt. At the end he just asked for my cellphone number and even asked me when can we meet again!, I was still in shock, so I just got out the car with all my grocery bags and told him good bye and he finally left. Once that the car was far enough I took the path for my apartment building. I know, it was my fault, I was lucky since nothing happened and I learned my lesson, but I just wanted to share this story with you girls.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad you are ok fist off.
    You know better so don't do that again.

These are the kinds of things that young girls learn from their mothers, sisters, and other female friends and relatives while growing up. As part of the TG community, we end up learning these things at a much later age, or sometimes not at all. Until it's too late. I'm sure you know by now that the answer to "what could go wrong?" could easily have resulted in rape or even murder. I'm glad you are safe.

Tracii said it all. Glad you are safe and do not do that again! Enough said. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Silver Member
    Thank goodness you are safe. That is a scary story. At least that's one good thing about getting older. Mostly if you survive, you come out wiser. I joke you got his license plate. Save it for a year, just in case.

Sounds like something out of a movie - only fortunately you got away.

I've been in cars with two women while dressed who were just about total strangers - one a few weeks ago. I'm a pretty good judge of character and nothing bad happened except that one of them struck me in the nuts with a putter at Putt-Putt about a month later when I was back in guy mode. (Geesh, the things women do to try and hook up...)

Don't ever do that again.

Could have had a much worse ending. Some guys don't take no for an answer. Especially after a woman is in their car!

I so want to lecture you right now, but I won't, I think you've learned a lesson. I am so relieved you are O.K.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Glad your OK. But keep a open eye. Sounds like he might have been watching you from the time you missed the bus and while sitting inside McDonald's and then followed you back out to the bus stop. Just keep your guard up. Xoxo

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    He knows the general area where you live now so keep an eye out for his car.
    He may park close to where he let you out hoping to see you again so be very careful.
    People like him are not stable and you don't know what they are capable of.

Wow! Sounds like you were lucky and secondly sounds like you were caught in the moment. The biggest part of when you make a mistake is you don't make the same mastake twice. One night I was driving around and let's say showing alittle to much leg , almost like wanting to attract the wrong people. Well a guy in a van seen the large amount of leg and he was also getting a good look up my skirt because my skirt rode up and I was making no attempt to pull it down because in my own way I was enjoying the attention of a man.
    I couldn't lose this guy, he was next to me for miles, and he was almost hanging out of his truck to get a better view up my skirt. I know he knew I was a man because I do not pass in anyway, I didn't know what to do, I had to go home it was getting late but I couldn't lose him. It was starting to get creepy, I think he was trying to take pictures and I was really worried I provoked him with maybe teasing him. Well after a while longer he finally gave up and I was relieved but was glad nothing happened, so let's say my skirt is pulled down now, lesson learned. So let's hope you don't jump into anymore strangers cars. Lesson learned right?

I think Tracii G. Is correct. An abundance of caution is needed. You need to be aware of what is happening around you. I am handicapped and can not possibly run from a bad situation. So, I am always scanning the area around me for trouble and I am prepared to deal with it.

Least that guy had good taste

I liked the story, It was very easy to relate to even though I haven't gone as far as Valery. One of my biggest worries is in this story, " I have fantasized about being taken by a man even when I consider myself completely hetero. Now I had the "chance" to be the woman of some random guy." It's nice knowing that despite having the fantasy, The reality won't play out like that because fantasy and reality are completely separate. Once thrown into the situation, You see all the details your fantasy leaves out and suddenly it's not so hot to be some guys woman for a night.

I wonder what I would have done in that situation in your shoes Probably the same thing as you minus the ride home with him.

Banned Read only
    One word: Uber

I remember from 1975, My friend and I were walking to the tennis courts about a mile from his house. We were 13. A man stops to give us a ride. Really nice car, it was the first time I saw a cassette player in a car stereo. We were used to 8 tracks....He let us out at the tennis courts, but that has always stayed with me...

Reality Check
    It's easy to forget and think like a man when presenting as a woman. A woman would never accept a ride from a stranger unless she was drunk. Women are taught from an early age not to do this. If you are going out in public dressed as a woman, you have to think like one.

It's good that nothing bad happened to you but you could have been featured on the eleven o'clock news. Please don't do this again.

Platinum Member
    I've always told my wife, daughter and granddaughter, if they ever need a ride for any reason, anywhere, anytime to call and I will drop whatever I am doing and go to them. My wife and I always tell the neighborhood parents and kids, if for any reason their kids need a safe haven to knock on our door. My wife is a teacher at the local school, so she is well known in the community among the young children.

Fantasies should always remain a fantasy. Hookups with unknown persons tend not end up well.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valery L View Post
    I have fantasized about being taken by a man even when I consider myself completely hetero. Now I had the "chance" to be the woman of some random guy. He was clear, he wanted to have intimacy with me and suggested to go to a motel. I remembered those fantasies, but, I understood that it is not that I really want to do, I was more scared and disgusted of the idea of having sex with a man, even when I was dressed.
    Speaking from experience: Should you ever go down that path someday, save yourself for someone you know & trust & really dig.

Much better that way.

Aspiring Member
    From your pictures it is certainly understandable why a guy would be interested in you as a companion or date. Lucky for you he did take "NO" for an answer. I'm not sure that "never take a ride from someone you don't know" applies only to us. In today's society I'm pretty careful about who I trust if I don't know them.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-12-2016 at 01:45 PM. Reason: not allowed, see FAQs

Scary stuff....I'm glad nothing worse happened!

I know that I feel a certain kind of vulnerability when I'm dressed and out and I've had many men paw at me, not to mention I've been very careful to not leave my drink unattended or try not to walk to the parking lot at the end of the night by myself (if you've ever wondered why women travel in packs to the bathroom, I think part of the reason is safety in numbers!) and none of those things are things I ever have to think about when I present as male.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    Wow! Sounds like you were lucky and secondly sounds like you were caught in the moment. The biggest part of when you make a mistake is you don't make the same mastake twice. One night I was driving around and let's say showing alittle to much leg , almost like wanting to attract the wrong people. Well a guy in a van seen the large amount of leg and he was also getting a good look up my skirt because my skirt rode up and I was making no attempt to pull it down because in my own way I was enjoying the attention of a man.
    I couldn't lose this guy, he was next to me for miles, and he was almost hanging out of his truck to get a better view up my skirt. I know he knew I was a man because I do not pass in anyway, I didn't know what to do, I had to go home it was getting late but I couldn't lose him. It was starting to get creepy, I think he was trying to take pictures and I was really worried I provoked him with maybe teasing him. Well after a while longer he finally gave up and I was relieved but was glad nothing happened, so let's say my skirt is pulled down now, lesson learned. So let's hope you don't jump into anymore strangers cars. Lesson learned right?
    Something very similar happened to me late one night. The guy didn't seem threatening, just way too enthusiastic -- reeaallly glad to see me, if you know what I mean. I made it clear I wasn't interested, even rolled down my window just a bit and told him so, and that I was a guy, just in case he didn't realize, but he was undeterred so I drove around for several minutes trying to lose him, but he would not give up, even when I sped up and made lots of turns. Finally I headed for a police station, pulled into the parking lot near the entrance and got out my phone to take a picture of his vehicle -- that did the trick, he took off like a scared rabbit.

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    Well fortunately, you came out unscathed and i think you learned a valuable lesson. I would echo some previous posters here, who've stated to keep an eye out. This individual now knows where you live and based on his "touchy feely" actions... he may try to "bump" into you again. IMO, I think you should also consider telling your girlfriend of the encounter. Although she was not seen, he could recognize you in drab, if she was with you. Not trying to alarm you, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks for the post, it is a reminder to think like a woman when dressed. I don't think about such things and should, even if I don't pass very well.

It amazes me that some men think they can proposition a woman he doesn't even know and think they will get somewhere. And then he touched you! WTH? Did he think that would put you in the mood!? What a weirdo.

I commend you for not wailing on him. I absolutely would have had my John Wayne side come out, then would have gotten busted for assault. I doubt the police would have much sympathy for a dude dressed up, then voluntarily get in for a ride. I suspect they would figure you were trolling.

Whew, be safe out there!

Valery, You were lucky he was not that bad. Do not take a ride like that again. It could have ended a lot worse. But then again he might have been interested in you. But he expected too much.
    Part Time Girl

Firstly Valery I'm glad you're okay. That's the most important thing!

My advice is that regardless of physical gender, sexual orientation or gender identity never accept a lift/ride from any stranger. Everyone has to be very careful these days.

Best wishes! :-)