Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Hair And You Know Where

Banned Read only

No Hair And You Know Where

Does keeping the pubic area shaved make you feel feminine, more so than not shaved? We all know that if you CD then legs, underarms, chest, etc. should be hair free just like a woman. Some will say shaving this area makes panties feel better just like hose over shaved legs. Most women probialy don't shave this area (extra work), (here we go again, of course I haven't inspected most women) and if they don't and as CDers and we copy women why would doing this make you feel more feminine. I personally think on both men and women this area looks better shaved and is more sanitary without hair and I keep it shaved. O.K. load the shotgun and fire away. Just another thread to keep the site interesting.

Reality Check
    "Does keeping the pubic area shaved make you feel feminine......... ?"

Nope, it does not and I don't shave that area. I will sometimes use my trimmer to eliminate long hairs but that's it.

Wake up every morning smooth as I can be
    In the area that few will ever see.
    Removed the hair with laser
    And threw away my razor.
    Now I'm a happy, hairless, cross dressing me!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I am one that being shaved and smooth in most areas is a must for me I can't stand body
    hair, now if I didn't have thinning hair on my head I might grow it out again as I did when I was younger, oh well

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    Im totally smooth, I shave chest underarms and pubic area with every shower,and legs every week, I don't really like body hair, and being bare down there does indeed make panties feel better, I also wear silk night gowns when sleeping and it also makes them feel better against bare skin,ive actually done this all my life even before my crossdressing.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'm smooth all over, only hair on my body are my eye brows and eye lashes.

Aspiring Member
    It's a couple things for me. First of all, if I let my hair grow with abandon, it looks terrible hanging out the side of my panties and everything else. Plus I have a hair butt which is just gross in general. I don't like body hair anyway and keep everything but my arms shaved at this point. The only body hair I keep is a little landing strip down to my dangling bits. Does it make me feel more feminine, yes. Women in general have far less body hair then men, so the less I have the more female I feel.

I will just keep mine trimmed, thank you! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I weekly get rid of all the hair on my body. If any is to long I use a trimmer first and then shave.. I hate hair on my body and t is just a natural thing to do for me. But it does not make one feel feminine. It just is.
    Part Time Girl

In a word ... YES.
    I dare to be bare
    without a hair
    nowhere...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I keep the area trimmed, but not fully shaved. This makes me feel more feminine than a full shave.

Neck to ankles stay waxed.

I shave and keep a small strip only because I like it. I also feel that shaving to me is certainly more attractive when wearing thongs or bikinis.

Right on Cheryl T
    i cant remember having any body hair

First I must admit that I'm very lucky as I have less body hair than most genetic males. I personally intensely dislike body hair from the neck down and prefer to keep all areas in trim.

My partner is perfectly happy for me to be almost hair free, but she does raise an eyebrow at times when I remove my arm and leg hair. As she feels that I only have a modicum of each and that as such I should leave them alone.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    I personally think on both men and women this area looks better shaved and is more sanitary without hair and I keep it shaved.
    It's actually less sanitary to shave it off. Pubic hair serves a purpose. A young woman once told a friend of mine (who is an MD) that when she shaved, she got repeated infections (she didn't say which kind; I presumed bladder, yeast, etc.). Once she stopped shaving and let it grow back the problem stopped. In addition to removing what serves as a "filter" for germs, the microscopic nicks that come from shaving are also liable to become infected, and so too can the ingrown hairs from shaving. It's the same sort of reason we have nose hairs... to prevent the nasty stuff from making it to our lungs.

So no I don't shave it. Because of DADT I rarely shave my legs and trunk for that matter... but have done on occasion.

Personally, on women I prefer the "natural look" with just a bit of trimming. To each her own I guess...

I love the feel of shaved smooth skin! I shave everything except my fore arms.

I remove hair on my legs, chest and underarms. However, with respect to my nether region I use the electric clippers to remove any hair longer than a 1/4 of an inch. However, I'm not going near there with a razor.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That was the first area I removed hair and it hasn't returned since...nor will it. And yes it makes me feel fem...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Mine is shaped like a heart so that if i get laid any time soon which is unlikely, I can get high off the humiliation and possibility of that heart being a deal breaker if the panties weren't.
    why? Because I'm weird like that =) Plus it would so be worth it to hear the "awww is that supposed to be a heart, it looks so cute"

I keep everything lower than the hair on my head shaved off. Once I got it cut off in that area.I have kept it off and I like it that way. Smooth.

Banned Read only
    Jean I don't agree with you on hair around the genitals serving as a filter. I can see it holding an odor and germs from wearing tight nylon panties, urine getting on the hair especially with women and when wiping might pass vaginal infections to the hair that would hold it. It just might be a damp area for bacteria to grow and then there's the smell. Oppose to no hair where the area can be washed at skin level and kept clean. With an electric razor it can be shaved daily along with your face, takes only one minute. Different strokes for ...... but I just find the clean look more attractive, no gross hairs hanging out of panties and I really don't like the look of male or female genitals peeking through all that gross looking hair.
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-13-2016 at 07:59 AM. Reason: ..and lets not go there!!

Silver Member
    You may find this a bit generational, or sociological. Some women shave, others dont. More popular with the younger crowd. If you like a more aggressive tuck, or wear swim suits, or are doing a boudoir shoot, you might shave more. Think tape. Ouch!

I myself like my undercarriage clean, and prefer less hair back there. Is it more feminine? Perhaps, but I just like the feel of smooth skin, mine or my wifes. Regular shaving will keep the infections to a minimum, but you can get an ingrown once in a while, even then.

well since I am on hormones for a while my pubic hair is more feminine than ever...above the line of the inverted triangle I have no hair and my legs I have to shave them less and less...recently I got a bleach in Sally's and applied that on the area and it become a very nice color, was dark black before...so I'm brunette down there now...what's is the sense of spending thirty dollars in panties and have that area bad maintained? I would never been with a man (yet) but if I would I would like him feel that he is with a real woman...maybe is just a dream or fantasy...

Karla

Non-binary/Questioning
    To represent the 'no' faction, I don't depilate. I have a beard and I will very occasionally trim down there, but that's it. It would no doubt be an interesting experience to be hairless, but I have no interest in shaving or waxing on a regular basis and, based on the one time I did shave there, I don't look forward to being itchy and uncomfortable as it grows back. While women do have less body hair than men normally, the hairless aesthetic is a relatively recent one (last 50 years?), so 'femininity' = 'hairless' is just a social construct and one that I try not to let influence my views of women. That said, I am a product of society, and it can be difficult, both for myself and for my appreciation of others, to let that go.
    Last edited by Mayo; 10-13-2016 at 10:02 AM.