Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Hair And You Know Where

Silver Member
    To Mayo's point, hairless-ness is not a specificly feminine trait. While women are far less hirsute then men, the shaving is to present as younger. The concept of being younger = more attractive = closer to better reproductive age is very important to many of the espoused ideals of beauty in our culture. Right or wrong. Make up? Health and youth. Gravity defying voluptuous figure, health youth and baby bearing. Long, shiny nice colored hair? The same again. And of course our society, and especially marketing, tends to over value, and thereby stylize, sometimes to the degree of characterized presentation.

Oh crud. Now I'm a feminist?

I have a very professional and very pleasant person who waxes my entire body every few months. I like to be free of hair except for my head. My body hair did not appear until I was in my teenage years and I was so upset. I have long envied those males who are more or less hair free. Of course some of them wish to be hairy, while folks like me wish to be hairless.

It feels wonderful when in stockings, slips, panties or nightgowns and reinforces my feminine feelings.

Toally shaved down there, feels cleaner and actually is less sweaty. As for GG's, the ones that I know have been shaved also, not landing strips or art.

I've shaved it all off once and it was good for a while but I prefer to just trim it so the hairs don't get too long

To answer the question, yes it does makes me feel more feminine!
    And in my HOM it makes panties, slips, hose feel and look better.
    It also seems easier to wash up at the end of the day

To Jeans point about skin infections -- our skin is covered in bacteria and when you shave you disturb the skin and bacteria can get in and cause infection especially in hair follicles and also you could suffer from ingrown hair as well as razor nicks that become infected.
    I exfoliate regularly and for the few days before a waxing session I use an antibacterial soap on my skin. I find Hibiclens to be good. Immediately after waxing I use antibacterial cream on my skin to help it heal and settle down. With regular waxing I found that these minor skin infections diminished considerably.
    I don't think the body hair acts as a filter it may just be that your skin and its bacterial colony are in stable equilibrium until you wax or shave. Like it or not we carry large colonies of bacteria on and throughout our body.

Banned Read only
    Why is shaving always associated with crossdressing? I started shaving more than my face long before I dressed, because looking like a gorilla just isn't attractive or comfortable. Smooth balls, legs, and pits is more attractive to women than looking like Sasquatch, whether you're wearing shorts, skirt, or nothing.

Maybe we should start saying any man who shaves his face is crossdressing, trying to look more like a woman?

I personally think that shaving my whole body makes me feel more feminine, and my girlfriend does too. Will never stop shaving.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

I dont have shaved that place and I dont even plan to do. Once i had shaved legs (medical reasons) that was nice! But not anymore sadly. In fact I regularly shave only face and feet (for comfort in socks). When go en femme i do shave my forearm, wrist and back of hands. I am lucky that my bodyhair is light colored (almost blonde which is weird since my hair are very dark black) and I dont have much of it. Dont look like gorilla DD
    Also I cant shave more since it will be immediately pointed out and tons of questions why i did that and about my sexuality will come. Envy all of you you can do it freely
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Always completely hairless from the eyelashes down. But, genetically not furry at all. I love the way the smoothness feels wearing silky clothing.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Big bush here! Lol love it, as for everything else shaved
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I have been shaving all over for 20 years. I love the way it feels but it is not feminine.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley090 View Post
    Also I cant shave more since it will be immediately pointed out and tons of questions why i did that and about my sexuality will come. Envy all of you you can do it freely
    Same issue here. So it is dark opaque tights and camisoles for me, to at least hide the worst of it.

I am a full shaver. Shaved from face all the way down. Underarms, legs, forearms, ALL! Love the look and the feel.

I shave everything but my arms and I trim my arms. I do feel more feminine like this. That may be purely my perspective but it's the only perspective I need to satisfy perhaps. I like a previous post about someone waxing all over. I think I'd like to find someone to do that and give it a try.

I waxing my all body when I get long vacation, waxing the secret places feeling me as real girl
    Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by redtea View Post
    Mine is shaped like a heart so that if i get laid any time soon which is unlikely, I can get high off the humiliation and possibility of that heart being a deal breaker if the panties weren't.
    why? Because I'm weird like that =) Plus it would so be worth it to hear the "awww is that supposed to be a heart, it looks so cute"
    That is creativity worthy of a CD Academy Award...

Body hair topiary? That has to have some great options for styles more 'out there' than just a heart... like...

"OMG! Are they supposed to be elephant ears and that's the trunk !?!"

Or dye your back hair green and have a sculpted map of central park to show tourists when they ask directions (and watch them run!)

Deebra - I think it probably does... I'm sure we may get some GGs that say "Nope - don't shave anything; never have done, never will; wear a 'tache and proud of it!" But then they're probably not the GGs most of us are hoping to emulate, either in our minds or otherwise, are they...?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I cross dressed and purged for decades. I am naturally quite hairy. Even before I started dressing again, I decided to go hairless down there...I just liked how it felt during sex etc. Now that I started dressing again, I decided to grow a strip to match my wife's. I am undecided if I should keep it or not...she doesn't care. In general, I find a hairless woman attractive.

Not sure about the more or less feminine in that area. Certainly shaving chest arms legs armpits certainly does. I used to shave everywhere below the neck but due to personal circumstances let it go for ages. Now I need to get the lawnmower out again

love shaving

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

my legs that is..hate shaving my face, unless Niki wants to come out

I too shave from the neck down, have done for years, however I do have issues with the back and inners of my thighs, as in I get ingrowing hairs a lot, so tend to trim them instead.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I get rid of the facial hair whenever I'm Jennifer, I get a lot of sh*t from my SO tho.Depending on the season and wardrobe I chose to dress I will shave everything legs, arms,armpits, and a manzilian

Smooth as granite down below in fact from the shoulder down. Over 10 years of epliating have finally paid off. I'm epilating all over now just every 2 weeks in less than an hour. Love how everything feels especially panties and pantyhose when smooth and clean. I know this wasn't the question or the right answer but I actually love it more when I've removed my arm hairs. I love that feeling too especially when a breeze runs across my arms and no hairs to tickle.

I shave front to back my legs and in between except eyebrows and I love it!!! I will never go back

I've been shaved there for decades and yes, panties or panty hose feel much better when you shave there.