Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Self Pleasure

Banned Read only

Self Pleasure

And I'm not talking about the obvious, I'm referring to another self pleasure we enjoy as crossdressers. Do you have self pleasure when getting dressed, having learned how to put on and adjust a bra, panties, hose, garter belt and female outer clothing just like a woman. The fulfilling pleasure of putting each piece on and looking in the mirror to admire and appreciate the feminine clothing and transformation to that of a woman. How to apply makeup and proud of the feminine face you create. Walking well in heels. Having female mannerisms. How to set down when wearing a skirt with hose and heels and crossing your legs. Going public and passing and blending as a woman and the satisfaction when getting home that you did it. Accepting your self as a CD and enjoy being one.

Remember when you knew nothing, didn't know what size to buy, afraid to buy or look in the women's department, would never consider going out in public or shopping for clothes in a woman's store. Now you can do everything just like a woman, doesn't that make you not only feel self pleasure but you feel womanly as you dress as well. I do.

There is probably something wrong with me but I don't want to be a woman. I really don't care if I look or act like one. I just want to wear the clothes.

Interesting that you think women wear hose, and a garter belt. How very June Cleaver.

Aspiring Member
    Having never gone out fully femme other than Halloween, no I don't share the same emotions you do. However, what I do feel every time I slip on a skirt, pull up a pair of pantyhose or stay-ups, slip on a cute pair of heels, is a definite feeling of relief and just being "normal". Having to watch women walk around in their daily lives being free to be themselves and me being jealous of them, this is my escape. I finally get to let a little part of me free to just enjoy being me. So to that end, yes there is definitely an intense pleasure I experience from getting dressed and it runs far deeper for me than simply satisfaction of successfully pulling off a convincing female impersonation.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I do feel an overall satisfaction when I'm getting dressed up on until I'm ready to de-dress.
    And going out in public fully dressed is just amazing! Just stepping out the front door of the apartment is amazing, though I'm not going out anywhere.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Very June Cleaver indeed. Many crossdressers (men who dress as women, not transwomen who claim dual status) acquired our attractions, preferences, images, fantasies, and fetishes from times long ago, and the fashions of those times. It's what feminine dressing is to us. I would think that a far greater percentage of transwomen dress in current fashions than crossdressers, and understandably so. Sure, many CDers dress in current styles, but not all.

What do you mean, 'the cups go in the front"? First lessons.... such a B.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Banned Read only
    What you described happened decades ago, if ever. Before I dress I have mentally thought out what I am going to wear. Then I get it out of my wardrobe boxes, get dressed, and, get my domestic chores done. Wearing a dress and heels just makes the female mannerism come into play. Frankly, I don't and never had any "play dress up" days where I changed outfits many times just for the heck of it. Too much to get done around the house.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I believe the word your looking for is "satisfaction", Deebra? Experience and confidence in learning how to create the fem image I like, to the best of my ability, gives me satisfaction!

"Self pleasuring" may follow if I'm completely satisfied with Sherry's look!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I never want to stop when it's time to stop being Joyce. So in essence ...yes I get great pleasure from crossdressing. I've always wanted more though, like doing what I would normally do in male mode but in a dress. Maybe have a friend to share the same interests ....working on a project together. That has been a life long search. All things considered I am in a great place now with my wife who supports me and we go out to a local CD group meeting together. So it makes things pretty nice when we can get out.

I believe it's called foreplay.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Paula View Post
    Interesting that you think women wear hose, and a garter belt. How very June Cleaver.
    For most of us, if we are honest with ourselves, it's about emasculation - not being a woman. "Being a woman" is just one of the most powerful symbols of emasculation.

Wow, June Cleaver, yeah, when one does go all out. It is pretty feminine. But today, you can still be pretty feminine in thigh high hose, a skirt and nice top. I would agree with Doc that it is satisfaction. But sometmes self pleasure.
    Part Time Girl

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Paula View Post
    Some must, I don't think the CD crowd buys enough to justify the market!

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra, Although I don't go out I have mastered the art of presenting as a mature lady......
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 10-20-2016 at 08:03 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Its satisfying to know we can do this and be happy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    I look at it satisfying an inner need !

I have to admit I'm usually in a hurry to get dressed so there's no prolonged pleasure of each item going on, maybe I'm well over that stage and simply doing it like any GG would.

I do remember the stages we go through and the ingenuity of getting over them . I remember my first heels were bought by telling the SAs I was taking part in a charity show , and stupidly even offered to drop some tickets into them. Underwear was always bought near Valentines day rather than Xmas because it usually hit the spring sales when the prices were cheaper, I knew my size but always wrote it down as if they were my wife's measurements and I didn't understand them .

Paula,
    I still find suspender belt and stocking far easier to wear as a man, if they fit corectly they are extremely comfortable, OK also sexier than tights !

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    Some must, I don't think the CD crowd buys enough to justify the market!
    I know a few women who prefer stockings to pantyhose. Not sure if they wear garters or if they wear stay-ups but while it's less popular there are plenty of women that do still wear hosiery, some on a pretty regular basis.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I wouldn't say I got pleasure out of getting dressed, in fact I'd say it's now a very routine thing. Maybe a long time ago I would enjoy the feeling of a bra or stockings, now they're just (female) clothes. What I do like is seeing the end result, turning myself from an average looking guy into what (hopefully) looks like a woman, no beauty contest winner but not bad enough to frighten pets and small children! I've mastered heels and think I present well. As for going out, on the verge of doing it, just waiting for the right opportunity.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I always feel a great deal of pleasure as I slip into my feminine self. Part of it is just psychological as I assume my favorite persona. Being dressed in a feminine way is so much a part of me that it feels relaxing and natural. I also enjoy the sensuous feelings as a slip slides gently over my stockinged legs and as I walk the slip and dress or skirt slip back and forth over my thighs. I agree with Teresa about stockings and garter belts or even corsets. They are a constant reminder to maintain a good posture.

Conversely, when I have to appear in man mode I enjoy the act of dressing really well with good quality shirts and well tailored suits. However it is not as deeply satisfying and sensuous as being in my transvestite mode. That is the best by far.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The June Cleaveretts would be a good name for a private forum.
    Or girdles,garters and hoop skirts.
    That way they can all have their own place and talk among themselves

Silver Member
    What is wrong with being June Cleaver, if one chooses to be? Women are supposed to have choices today, I don't know why women who choose a more traditional gender role and/or dress are looked down upon.

Vickie, Dittos!!

I'm with Tracy. I just like the clothes. But I do feel pretty great when I muster up the courage to go outside and go somewhere fun in said clothes. And I think I mentioned this in another thread, but another simple pleasure of mine is twirling around in a pretty skirt or dress. It's a bit childish, but there's no denying that it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    The June Cleaveretts would be a good name for a private forum.
    Or girdles,garters and hoop skirts.
    That way they can all have their own place and talk among themselves
    Or you can choose not to participate in threads that don't interest you.

I find a great deal of pleasure in taking my time with shaving my legs. Going over each little patch until all the stubble is completely gone; running my hands over the smooth finished product and enjoying my handiwork then retouching that one spot that isn't quite prefect until they are perfectly smooth. I can imaging that those of you who dress to pass as much as possible or to obtain a specific look may get the same satisfaction from working on your makeup and styling your wig and choosing your accessories until your look is exactly what you want it to be. I don't have much of a chance of ever passing, so I take my simple pleasures where I can find them...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby