Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Self Pleasure

Silver Member
    I grew up in June Cleaver time. Out and about after high school, I found getting ready, putting on pretty lingerie and a nice outfit was exciting and a pleasure. I've moved with the fashions and my contemporary women. Today, I put on my clothes to get dressed. I want to look nice, but it is not the same as when I was young. Back in my youth I contemplated every piece that I was putting on. Was it sexy enough? Was it the right image? How would others see me? Today I don't worry about those things today. Comfort comes to mind.

I don't wear nylons anymore. I own several slips and haven't worn one this year. Neither has my wife. I worry more about by bra making my clothes look right than how sexy they are. I guess old age is catching me.

Aspiring Member
    I love the process of getting dressed and get an inner pleasure with each item of clothing as I choose them from the various boxes I keep them in, check them over and put them on. Doing up a side zip, buttoning a blouse over the boobs, slipping on the shoes, brushing the long wig – all create an inner contentment for me. Just love it.

(I'll have to look up June Cleaver on Google!) Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I get a physical thrill and feeling of emotional well being from dressing. Stevie is on to something though, there is also a thrill with the fantasy of emasculation. 🌺

Banned Read only
    I love the entire process as well, Vikky. Although putting on the makeup and taking if off, especially taking it off can be a bit too time consuming. Putting it on, if you really want to look like a girl, is exciting and takes a lot of time. It also takes much time, study, and practice to get really good at it. The study of professional videos on how to apply makeup, especially the eye makeup, is essential. You also have to have a really good collection of brushes to apply and help to smooth out the lines associated with eye makeup. From what I've seen, which is very limited, this seems to be one areas of becoming a girl that a lot of guys may not spend enough time studying and practicing. The key is don't overdo it. Especially with the blush and eye makeup. Like I noted earlier, it really takes much time, practice, and energy to become a pro at applying makeup. Finger nail polish isn't easy to get great at fast either. I think I have it down pat now. The worst part of the entire CD process to me is the removal of the finger nail polish. I usually use the finger nail polish remover with cotton balls or tissue and then use on good strong black bristled nail brush to put the finger nail polish on to remove the rest of the polish that seeps into the areas around the nails while removing the polish. But I really enjoy picking out my outfits for my photo shoots I perform my self with a really good Nikon on a tripod using the self timer. Oh yeah, back to eye makeup, I also look at photos in magazines of girls in makeup ads. Those photos help quite a bit as well. Back to the dressing, I love putting on the undergarments, the opaque brown and black tights with the riding boots, skater skirts, and long sleeved scoop and V neck knit tops. Putting on the tasteful jewelry that goes really well with the outfit and not overdone as well. Putting on the wide elastic belts with the faux diamonds accenting the front and buckle of the belts and the belts match the boots or booties. The dressing process is fun, exciting, exhilarating, sensual, and afterwards relaxing. Well, that's it for now. I had a great time on Thursday for about six hours doing the dressing. I was a blast! That's it, gotta go...Scarlett

Wow, I was almost excited to share what happened several weeks ago at my first event to attend dressed since almost two years ago. But since this is not about that...

I really enjoy working obstacle runs as well as 5K runs. When I go in DRAB I pull my humorous comments out and have fun with the participants. When dressed as Marcy I do the same but it's a lot funner for me and the participants. I worked two events the past two weekends with The Great Inflatable Race and yesterday I stopped at an unmanned obstacle (I did the race as Marcy in my cheerleader uniform) and tended it until the last group went through. I did the usual posing for pics with many and even did my Beerkats cheer (hopefully it will show up on YouTube) twice. It was really fun and most were really entertained by it.

I'm working the Tough Mudder race this coming weekend and I know it's too serious (we wear volunteer shirts to be easily identified for emergencies) to go as Marcy but if I could I would do it. I considered cancelling my volunteer shift and paying the $20 to go as a spectator but this one is my big one.

I have a few more events that I'm already signed up to volunteer with and have the go ahead to show up as Marcy. It's gonna be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Irving View Post
    There is probably something wrong with me but I don't want to be a woman. I really don't care if I look or act like one. I just want to wear the clothes.
    I'm with you, Tracy.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Good post.
    And if it takes a June Cleaver to get it done, then I’m all for it.
    I feel the same way. The building-up the excitement when dressing, and then the last touch: the wig when it all comes together.
    And then I go out to the mall and walk around: window shop.
    Every time is a blast.
    Never had so much fun.

I simply enjoy the clothes for some reason. I can't understand why men can't wear skirts and not call them kilts. I love getting dressed each day I can. I even love just putting clear polish on my toes or finger nails. I always wear panties which was interesting for a couple of hospital visits a few years back. I love the act of sunning my legs in a pair of 3" shorts on my back patio or just throwing the ball with the dog in the back yard after a run while wearing a skirt. I sleep in woman's sleep shorts and panties each night too. The act of simply dressing is good enough for me most days. I love getting dressed and cleaning the house too for some reason. I'd love to start a "club" of sorts here in Boulder for similar mind sets to just be able to get together and share. I'm definitely happier when dressed fem. It definitely is a form of "self pleasure".

Many crossdressers (men who dress as women, not transwomen who claim dual status) acquired our attractions, preferences, images, fantasies, and fetishes from times long ago, and the fashions of those times.
    Absolutely! When women looked like women. And before they started wearing pantsuits, sweats and sneakers. When I get all dolled up, nylons, heels, makeup, and a nice short dress, and look in the mirror, I always ask myself, "why can't women dress this way anymore"?

Women are supposed to have choices today
    Why can't men have choices today?

Dee,
    Yes, you are exactly right. It is all of that and more for me. I think that is is amazing how the little things mean so much to us, at least to me. And yes, I remember the first time that I wore a pair of panty hose and even a bra. Such a different feeling now but still very nice.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

I wear what makes me feel comfortable. I do enjoy the the feeling of freedom it gives me, real or imagine it makes no difference . I do enjoy seeing the transition from the outside person to the guy who likes doing his hair and wearing silky things ,ear rings and a little make up. It does excite me. Emasculated, i don't think so.......

I could change pantyhose several times and enjoy every single time. It is probably the favorite part of getting dressed.

If you want to see pretty women wearing dresses, nylons and heels, and long hair, just watch the Lawrence Welk Show reruns on PBS. All those women are very attractive, dress like women we used to know, but are not trashy like so many current entertainers, Madonna, Lady Gaga, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieAnne View Post
    Absolutely! When women looked like women. And before they started wearing pantsuits, sweats and sneakers. When I get all dolled up, nylons, heels, makeup, and a nice short dress, and look in the mirror, I always ask myself, "why can't women dress this way anymore"?
    People dress like women they grew up admiring. I dress like other women my age. Jeans, t shirts/blouses, and boots are the 3 staples, occassional dress or skirt.

Lots of people on this board prefer the June Cleaver look because thats when they grew up and therefore they admired how women dressed from that area.

Myself I have no interest in nylons, slips, garters, girdles, corsets, or any of that stuff which were more common decades ago. But thats because I am still in my 20s and never really saw women wearing that type of stuff.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

I get a lot of pleasure from dressing. I do not have a wig or makeup but the thing that completes the current look is the earrings. There is a certain feeling when they are placed on my ears. Now, I expect that feeling to be heightened when I get the wig and makeup. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Reality Check
    I get pleasure out of imitating a woman or I wouldn't do it. I don't understand why I get that pleasure but I don't really care.

I dress like a contemporary woman, the woman I would be if I had been born female. I seldom wear pantyhose or heels and when I do wear heals they are 3" pumps, not "hooker heels".

I get pleasure getting dressed and watching everything come together, I love looking into the mirror and seeing myself dolled up. As for the garter/stocking, not really my thing, I prefer bare shaved legs and a dress or pantyhose when te weather is cooler

I get a lot of pleasure out of it all. Sometimes I think it is a low level sexual arousal that kind of drugs me, and another pleasure is liking how I look, of the adventure, breaking out of the drab mold, achieving looks I always wanted, feelking in new ways when I interact with others- it is all pleasure.

The pain arrives after when my wife arrives, who so far is rejecting of my happiness, as it conflicts with what she wants and needs, her pleasures, etc. We're haven't got a good method of working on it yet.
    We are all beautiful...!

It is quite true that many of us (including me) hark back a long way to the era of skirts, dresses, slips, stockings and "proper" underwear...but that doesn't necessarily mean we get pleasure only from the clothes of that period. Over the years I have enjoyed trying different styles and levels of dressing, though I have to say that trousers or shorts - even if definitely designed for women - are of no interest to me because they are, in my mind, no different from my male clothes. I have tried going bare-legged and can see that, in the right circumstances, that can be enjoyable, but my legs definitely look much better in hosiery and the hosiery always feels good - pleasurable - and feminine. I have always been keen to try to find out what women's clothes feel like and have sampled everything from being very firmly trussed up in high-waist girdle, long line bra, suspenders and non-stretch stockings through being teen-like in a light, easy skirt, lacy bra, gentle suspender belt and stretch nylons to mini-skirt and tights. I can very well understand why women chose to escape from the heavy clothes, especially the foundations, of the 1950s and 60s but let's not forget that back in those decades women thought they were enjoying great freedom compared with their mothers and grandmothers who had had to endure corsets, long skirts and numerous layers of petticoats. My pleasure has come from being able to experience whichever of these styles and periods I have fancied at the time but, without a doubt, the pleasure is greatest in those mid-20th century clothes.

I love to shop for female clothes that is my true favorite thing. Its just great to get it home, try it on and the look and a feel.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Just another comment- I have been doing what Lorna is doing-sampling all the things I was curious about- and the pleasure I imagined from most of it is there: the sensual feelings, the approving looks I give myself or get from others, the pleasure of finding out and resolving all-important questions-[lol] i.e. how does a garter belt feel over a day when out and about, and the pleasure of relief from so many restrictions so I feel as if my blood even circulates more freely.
    We are all beautiful...!