Hiya girls, hope you are all doing great. It's been a while since my last post I know. So sorry, I didn't forget you, it's just that time flies when your having fun you know. As you know from my previous posts I've been out to my freinds and family for almost 6 months now. My partner, my beautiful and better half, has been so good and wants me to be happy and she is now at a point she wants and knows she is prepared to be on this journey with me loñg term so much so that we have spent the last few weeks planning our new future. I am so greatfull. We are planning a move to our favourite town and saving for lazer hair removal on my face. It's been like a dream, I'm dressed now every day other than at work. She sujested I change my name leagly and after a few name changes in last month to find what suited, I will soon be known as "Jamie". We wanted it to be androgynous and it is my middle name anyway, then dropping my first name "gavin. However in all this joy, I have lost today, my closest friend of 24 yrs of whoem was also my flat mate as after 6 months of being supportive he turns around and verbally abbuses me for being "trans" and said he feels I expect to much by asking him to call me by MY NAME! That he can't carry on as my friend and lost respect in me. I thought that if this would ever happen that I would be more upset about what I'm doing , but I'm not. It has reassured me that I am not fetish or in some phase ect, and that I am doing the right thing, becoming my authentic self. I'm proud of myself and my partner and I'm now ready fit what ever the world throws at me. I'm more upset that I won't see him again and it's hurts like when I lost my son. Only yesterday he was trying to feel me up as I had waxed for the first time(not me bits, everywhere else) now gone and 24 yrs of memories left in this flat. I also seem to be in mourning over leaving my male persona begging yet not regretful and even elated that I have finally moved foreword to being me on the inside now out the future is bright and I'm ready to take my partner with me to enjoy it. So I while sitting here, am raising a glass to those I've lost and to to those one yet to gain, most of all here's to pride and being all the you, you can be.
Biggest hugs
Proudly
Jamie
xXx