Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First REAL forms

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

First REAL forms

Last week I ordered my first real good pair of breast forms. I was using some cheap ones I got on eBay. But I now have some nice ones I bought. I tracked the package as it traveled to my post office anxiously waiting.
    Ince I got them I couldn't wait to try them. But I had to wait until after work so I rushed home and tried them on.
    I absolutely love them! I didn't want to take them off.

I'm looking forward to getting a set, I'm so passed the water balloons but I find the forms I want are so expensive. But I do feel your excitement and hope you enjoy them.

I'm in love with the ones I got from eBay!
    Am I missing out??
    Congrats though!
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

No. your not missing out! Lol. I bought the ones on eBay long before I knew anything about forms. I bought foam ones and cost a whopping 20 dollars a pair.

As simply a bra and panty wearer for many years, I would do things like put baseballs or water balloons in my bras. But when I finally bought actual breast forms for the first time, it was amazing. I know how you must be feeling right now!
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

I put my firsts yesterday - a big change from all kind of home made...

Banned Read only
    Maria,
    I still use balloons but doubled up, they work so well, I was given a pair of forms to try and hated them, I prefer the feeling of mine under what I naturally have they give me enough lift and the correct weight and movement. Before I tried forms I did feel like a poor relation then I found that balloons have many advantages. I've just made a pair in black they work so well in a black strapless bra it's great to see all me with some cleavage and not have to find ways of hiding the forms. I haven't had one split yet even though I wear them for a year before replacing them and when I do they cost pennies.

Yes I am wearing them in my avatar, and it is a standing joke when we discuss the subject at our meetings, I just have to be cautious where people stick name badges !!
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-15-2016 at 06:27 PM.

I had first gotten tear drop ones off amazon, they were great and worked with all my bralettes. Just got new actualy forms and yes, i rather leave them be, beaides the glue aint cheap.
    Jessikah Rey will be free!

Platinum Member
    Hi Susan, Forms takes dressing to a whole new level......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes! It seems to have done that.

I have two silicone sets. My fav is some from VS with nips. I lost them for a while so bought another from Belk. I eventually found my VS ones.

Congrats on the new forms. Don't they feel so good. Enjoy! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Hi Susan, what kind did you get? Price if I may ask?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I can't seem to copy and paste a link from my phone. There's probably a way but....
    So I did a screen grab of the forms I bought.

IMG_2450.jpg

Thanks Susan. Looks like the same forms I have. I have two sets, different sizes.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Good ones are the best, they feel real on you and in your hand! I love mine, I upgraded a year ago to really nice ones.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I stepped up over 5 years ago and went with real forms. At $300 a pair they were pricy but if you take care of them you'll get a good investment from them. Use a real mastectomy bra with pockets and order the cloth covers for the forms. I use "Nearly Me" forms size 10 which translates into a 40"D." You get used to the weight and jiggle right away and the forms quickly heat to body temperature, and your clothes will fit better as well. Pretty much a no-brainer to go with real forms.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Congrats on finally getting boobies. Of course you don't want to take them off.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like me when I got my first $60 silicone forms 10 years ago, Susan. Since then, I've moved onward and upward.

I've discovered silicone forms r a lot like cars. U don't have to drive of course, u can walk. And, I made my own forms out of everything u can think of! I first bought VW silicone breast forms. Nice shape. But, shiney and covered with plastic that is easy to puncture or pop. And, eventually deteriates.

But, then I found the Cadillac of breast forms. They r made of solid medical grade silicone with no poly covering. They also come in a variety of colors and softness, (jiggleness). They cost more but can't rip, tear or pop and last a life time!

Teresa, altho I have maybe 8 pairs of medical grade forms I wore water balloons in my suit for a shoot just 2 weeks ago!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Over the years I've used balled up pantyhose and had once crafted a pair using knee-his and cotton balls. Silicon forms with a nipple that pokes through depending on the fabric go the bra and my top certainly add to my enjoyment.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I remember buying my first real forms.
    From cheap foam rubber to real honest to goodness mastectomy pads. And they weigh just as real ones and bounce when I walk.
    Expensive ($150 each) but WELL WORTH IT.

It probably won't be long before you buy a second set!

Maria 60 go the distance if you can, a well fitted pair in a well fitted bra can change how you feel. Those and a good pair of well-fitting heels will make you feel les a girl and all the more a woman.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 10-18-2016 at 04:06 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I have a number of different forms. From B cup to D. I prefer the triangular ones the best. Trear drops in a large size just doesn't fit well on my frame. My go to set is a size 7 [38C]. I will glue them on lay on the bed and wait till there good and dry. I have even gone bra-less that way. OMG what a feeling.

Reality Check
    I have spent a lifetime studying female breasts and I have never seen round, teardrop or triangular breasts. Real breasts are asymmetrical. The left and right breasts are mirror images with tissue extending under the arms.

These are my breasts and I love them. They look right and feel like part of my body once they warm up.

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/br...x-diamond.aspx

I hate to take them off.