Thread: Dressing to get the overwhelming feeling

Dressing to get the overwhelming feeling

Today I was browsing DH gate and was looking at there wedding dress's I was
    admiring a couple and though I might share them with you all.
    I was so enamored with these woman on how the are so expressive.
    I wish I could know and feel there real femininity
    hope this makes sense ...
    Robinkay
    [SIZE="3"] Robin[/SIZE]

I have a few wedding dresses but none like those. They are stunning.

Banned Read only
    RobinKay,
    I was a professional photographer for thirty years so I handled many wedding dresses, you could say it was a dream job for a Cder ! Somehow I managed to wear a few as well, many look wonderful but are often not so good to wear, I always wanted to be one of the bridesmaids, they had some lovely dresses in really attractive colours.

It's not impossible to find a bridal shop that will let you try dresses on, I've picked up with an old friend that runs one and she doesn't have a problem with me trying anything on. She told me years ago of a Cder who often bought wedding dresses from her. She's finally selling up and has some fabulous dresses that she's selling off at reduced prices, maybe one or two will head my way , perhaps I'll get to be a bridesmaid yet !!

I've disposed of all my prints and negatives otherwise I could have shown many pictures to please the wedding dress followers.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Once read it was the 'ultimate dream' for a cross-dresser to put on a wedding dress. Not sure about that but they are beautiful.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I almost had my wife's on, I had it all up and then when I went to put my hands threw the sleeves, she has such thin arms mine wouldn't go in. It was a amazing feeling and most of all hearing my wife describe how when she put it on for the first time without looking in the mirror she knew it was the one, just the way it felt on her. Wow must of been an amazing experience.

There is something very feminine about a wedding dress, that goes without saying! The ladies in the photos are definately are showing it! Maybe someday we will all get there! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not sure about the "expressive" part. But, I get the "femininity" part.

Giraffe necks. Skinny little arms. 18" waists. Those r the only women I can't copy!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Never really wanted to try a wedding dress myself, although I have worn a satin ballgown, that was fabulous, sadly no photos. But I have to say that thelse wedding dresses do look beautiful.

Robinkay, nice pics. Your feelings make complete sense to me.🌺

These are amazing dresses!

I can definitely relate to your feelings.

Platinum Member
    Hi Robin Kay, What's not to like about looking at beautiful young ladies in wedding gowns.

There was two things on my CD bucket list, ( PIERCED EARS and a WEDDING GOWN )

One down and one to go......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Wedding dresses are beautiful. While I love all my dresses! I have several lovely evening cocktail dresses, that are soft, sheer and feminine. I am awed continually at how much more I enjoy my feminine feelings when wearing. I take extra care in makeup, sheer hose, heels, etc. The most difficult thing is to slowly take it off at the end of the evening, waiting for the next time. 👗👠💄😌

Reality Check
    I've never gotten into the wedding dress thing or the ball gown or tutu things. But, it's a free world and whatever floats your boat is fine.

I'm pretty sure everyone of the 100+k guys here and GGs too has felt the same envious and wistful desire for something, if not wedding dresses. Then we get busy like Cinderellas and do the best we can. I'll never be a size 2 airbrushed model so to solve this I'm trying to get all the bearded cross-dressers to come out!
    We are all beautiful...!

Large dresses have never appealed to me, therefore, wedding dresses do nothing for me.

When it comes to dresses I only like smaller, more form fitting dresses that hit above the knee.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

I don't like most wedding dresses i see, but those arre extra nice. i never have worn a tux,let alone a wedding dress!