So this is pretty funny. I am going as a pirate this Halloween, but to two vastly different parties. One as a boy pirate, one as a girl pirate. A friend of mine and his wife noticed that I pierced my ears. Asked me when thar happened. Uh about two three months ago. Funny thing is I have seen them several times, but they only noticed when we were over at their house. His wife was pretty excited and suggested that I should be a pirate at their sons ( my godsons) 2nd birthday party, on Halloween. Great!

So I am shopping for pirate stuff at a Halloween store, and the lady asks me what I am looking for. I tell her. Then she says, "Boy or Girl" I say yes, both. It got fun from there. Found a couple of things.

Then today at lunch, went to another thrift store. About the 4th. Found a brown paisley vest, womans, and low heel riding style boots with studs all over the, women's size ten. Score! Fit perfectly! So both of these are for the boy mode. (girl mode has 3" heel boots). Good thing I'm a crossdresser and know my size, because male pirate boots are impossible to find, and these are dude-ly enough. Imagine, buying girl clothes to dress as a male pirate.

Is that Irony?