Thread: Been a while but back to share

Been a while but back to share

Hiya girls, hope you are all doing great. It's been a while since my last post I know. So sorry, I didn't forget you, it's just that time flies when your having fun you know. As you know from my previous posts I've been out to my freinds and family for almost 6 months now. My partner, my beautiful and better half, has been so good and wants me to be happy and she is now at a point she wants and knows she is prepared to be on this journey with me loñg term so much so that we have spent the last few weeks planning our new future. I am so greatfull. We are planning a move to our favourite town and saving for lazer hair removal on my face. It's been like a dream, I'm dressed now every day other than at work. She sujested I change my name leagly and after a few name changes in last month to find what suited, I will soon be known as "Jamie". We wanted it to be androgynous and it is my middle name anyway, then dropping my first name "gavin. However in all this joy, I have lost today, my closest friend of 24 yrs of whoem was also my flat mate as after 6 months of being supportive he turns around and verbally abbuses me for being "trans" and said he feels I expect to much by asking him to call me by MY NAME! That he can't carry on as my friend and lost respect in me. I thought that if this would ever happen that I would be more upset about what I'm doing , but I'm not. It has reassured me that I am not fetish or in some phase ect, and that I am doing the right thing, becoming my authentic self. I'm proud of myself and my partner and I'm now ready fit what ever the world throws at me. I'm more upset that I won't see him again and it's hurts like when I lost my son. Only yesterday he was trying to feel me up as I had waxed for the first time(not me bits, everywhere else) now gone and 24 yrs of memories left in this flat. I also seem to be in mourning over leaving my male persona begging yet not regretful and even elated that I have finally moved foreword to being me on the inside now out the future is bright and I'm ready to take my partner with me to enjoy it. So I while sitting here, am raising a glass to those I've lost and to to those one yet to gain, most of all here's to pride and being all the you, you can be.
    Biggest hugs
    Proudly
    Jamie
    xXx
    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.... Scrap that, Set the unicorns freeeeee

Hi Jamie

Thank you for sharing that joyful and heartbreaking experience. I'm sure you are feeling the loss of your friend now but it seems that his role in the story of your life has reached its end. I'm not on the same journey as you but you have my empathy, admiration and respect. It is wonderful that you have a lovely and supportive partner as you progess and grow into the true you.

My best wishes to you both.

M x
    Last edited by MartineCD; 10-15-2016 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Spelling

Sorry to hear about your friend. It sounds like you handled it well. Sounds like you have a great partner! Best wishes going forward. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Jamie, good luck on your journey....it's great that you have a loyal partner to be at your side.

Good luck to you Jamie, you have a wonderful wife and take care of her. Yeah the Androgynous life is different, but hey I ave always said that no matter how feminine a guy gets, there is acceptance. It is when we do the full switch, that some goes funny on us and sorry for the loss of your old friend.
    Part Time Girl

Thank you all for the kind words it's very much appreciated. Today I went to work in 50/50 clothing, you know, boy and girl bits. I have mascara and pressed powder on and a pixie haircut. This was a first and was great. I had a GG colegue say I looked good and had I lost weight. No weirdness or looks at all. However after work I went to McDonnalds for a bite and got a whistle from one of the kitchen staff

Biggest hugs
    Jamie
    xXx

Sorry to hear about you losing your long term friend. Perhaps in a while, after he has dealt with whatever seems to be troubling him, you will be able to pick your friendship up again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Jamie, sorry, for the late reply, I must have missed your post. I'm glad things are moving well for you, but sorry that your friend is struggling with it. Hopefully, he'll come to terms with it in time.
    A girl can never have too many dresses