Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shaved chest

Aspiring Member

shaved chest

I shave my chest for the first time, a couple of weeks ago. I t was my first outing. I used my trimmer to clean up before I shaved. It looked like I had just sheared a sheep. But I must say low cut tops look much better when not sprouting greying hair.
    Sara

I have been hair free for many years and cannot imagine going back to that condition. Clothes, especially slips feel incredibly better and putting on stockings over hair-free legs is so sensuous.

Breast forms feel so much better on a shaved chest. IMHO Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Pretty much hair free fortunately, what little does grow is quickly removed.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by sara66 View Post
    It looked like I had just sheared a sheep.
    Sara
    😂 Me too! I am getting use to seeing my chest shaved now, so it doesn't look that bad anymore. I too have just recently started shaving everything😉 I love my shaved legs!
    I do hate that I have bad stubble the next day on my chest. I am getting it waxed Wednesday. I have man boobs, so when I do Shave and put on my 32b bra. It looks so good😋👍

I am very fortunate that I naturally have no hair on my chest or back.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I shave the front every other day but wish I could get to all of my back.LOLOL.
    I hate being hairy

I tend to split the seasons, smooth from Sept to March, and let everything grow back over the summer(a deal I worked out with the S.O.) I'm in the second month since i removed everything, and i'm in heaven. legs, chest, armpits etc... I should probably buy stock in bikinizone, as I love how it keeps the red bumps away.......Hugs R

Nothing ruins a sweetheart neckline like chest hair but my wife often runs her fingers through it. Gotta keep her happy.

I took a long soak in the tub with skin so soft, did an all over shave, It felt so GOOD! The next day I was just covered with a TOTAL RASH!!! Time to throw the Skin so soft away!!!

I shave everything but the tops of my arms. I have recently started this and it will continue

I shave my chest almost every time I take shower. Whether you are wearing T-shirt or blouse, it doesn't matter, it feels great.

I epilator rather than shave. It doesn't slow it growing back but it does seem to make it feel less stubbly.

I LOVE my epilator. I used it on my chest years ago for a couple of years straight and the hair has not grown back at all. I just hate getting hair all over.

Banned Read only
    Sara,
    I know it's a bind but once you do lose the hair the effort is worth it. I shave my legs and chest every day, I treat as part of my morning routine along with a facial shave and a shower ,I'm always smooth if I get the chance to dress .

PinkLily,
    You have to experiment with different ways , I've found shave foam gives the best results on my chest, but ordinary shower gel and a sensitive skin razor on my legs and other parts of my body. I'm afraid I don't pamper myself like that, I do it as quickly as possible and because it's regular I don't get a rash.
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-18-2016 at 02:21 PM.

I don't shave it too often, but I do when I feel the need comes for it. It doesn't really grow out, but it still grows.

I've been epilating for about 5 years now and am very happy with the results.

I am in my late 60's, and while my chest hair went completely gray a few years ago, the hair on my head has been slower to change and is still pretty much salt-and pepper. As a result, there was always a disconnect between the message those two parts of my body were sending out regarding my actual age. After epilating both my chest and legs a number of times, I then began to notice that none of the previous hair was re-growing to any appreciable extent. This suits me just fine, and has proven to be a welcome side effect of epilating in terms of staying consistently smooth in those areas and providing me with a more youthful appearance when shirtless.

Sadly, the situation with my arms (and pits) is not as positive, and the hair seems to grow back as dense as ever despite regular epilating. It does, however, grow back finer now, which makes epilating those areas less of a chore than it was in the beginning.

My beard has been pure white since I was in my 30's, but I still have a 5 o'clock shadow on my chest. I have to wear makeup all the way down to the center of my chest when I wear low-cut tops and dresses.

I have started to shave my chest recently, a bit more each day actually. I hate all the hair. I like to keep my breasts shaved or epliated, but I get the red bumps as a result. I see from above posts that Bikini Zone works good for such. I am anxious to try some and am crossing my fingers.

Veet or Nair removes chest hair just as well as it does leg hair. They also work very well on arms, hands and armpits but although I can leave the stuff on my legs or chest for a half hour without ill effect I find that when I apply it to my hand or arm it has to be showered off after just ten minutes or it will sting and leave tiny red sore marks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reality Check
    I don't have a lot of hair on my chest so I run over it with my groomer or every few days and that takes care of it. I wish I could say the same for my shoulders and upper back. That area is hard to reach and if I miss a spot it's pretty obvious in male mode when shirtless.

I use the groomer on my arms and legs. I'm waiting for the day I can try Nair.
    Last edited by Krisi; 10-28-2016 at 10:37 AM.

Platinum Member
    It wasn't until my late fifties that I started to get some hair on my stomach. It was coarse. Yuck! Off it went. I've never had much hair on my legs. My calves do not even have hair follicles and what hair I have elsewhere is so sparse and fine it is not noticeable. No hair at the underarms. My daughter asked once if I shave my legs. Nope, I told her it took thirty years to notice I do not have hair on my legs at all-never? It works out fairly well since I only wear dresses that are knee length +/- an inch or two. Facial hair? A close shave will last all day before noticing its comeback. No beard shadow at all after shaving.

When someone ask about my smooth chest and underarms I tell em I cant stand grey hair

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    I know that feeling, trisha! Just shaved mine today...tired of the greys taking over my chest..... Now I just have to maintain....

I've brought the topic of shaving up to my wife once or twice, she would prefer I didn't. I did, however, shave a little of the upper chest / throat area. I just couldn't stand it anymore. It's been a week, and she still hasn't noticed