Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Driving dressed

Living in a really small town does not make it possible at this time, but have gotten in the car in the garage totally dressed femme and really loved it. I will have to strategically plan an outing for the future

Nice profile pic, OP.

Yea i have done it a few times, it was quite enjoyable. Havent done it in a while though, this thread is making me want to again though. When I last did it I only would drive at night because I didn't want anyone to see me, though I think now i have the confidence to do it in the day.

Attachment 279613Attachment 279614

I love to do that. Is not always easy to do in such a small city, but when you do the feeling is just great!
    Just a girl.

I did it for the first time at the weekend.
    Nothing too daring and out in the countryside so hardly saw a soul.
    Just a thrill to be doing a different activity whilst wearing.
    Looking forward to the opportunity to do it again.

Stacey

Banned Read only
    I posted elsewhere that I had not had the opportunity to be en femme since March 2016 because of my wife's medical issues. Yesterday afternoon I dropped her off midway to Seattle to be picked up by my son-in-law. When I returned home it was time to lay out all the slips, panties and dresses I had been buying since March 2016. I got dolled up. In the evening I was taking in the cool night air on one of our swing sets in our backyard. I thought of this thread and decided to take a neighborhood drive. It had been awhile since I had done that. I was wearing a black and white print knee length 3/4 sleeve dress by Merona. My footwear for driving is a pair of Easy Street glossy black wedges with rubber sole. The shoes are very comfortable for driving. Already today I'm fully en femme and waiting for this evening.

Glad to hear you got a chance to get out. It is so thrilling and a bit tense driving in your own neighborhood. Was your car in a garage when you got into it.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Banned Read only
    No. Our garage was converted to living space a long time ago. When leaving en femme I keep the outside lights off. From the front door to the car is about thirty feet. My driving is during the late evening. The car's interior dome light burned out a long time ago and I never replaced it. Opening the door does not illuminate me. It's a quiet residential street. So, coming and going is usually not a problem.